BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 32: Two Weeks in the Nude

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: Two Weeks in the Nude - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

“Yay!” cried Tom. “We are there! Two weeks of nothing but nude living. How good is that!”

Tom looked at Belinda who was sitting next to him in the back seat of the car as it pulled in through the main entrance of the Success Nudist Resort. Belinda squeezed Tom’s hand then kissed him on the cheek and said, “Oh, you are just such a little boy at heart, aren’t you, Tom Barry!”

Belinda Williams kissed Tom again then added, “And I wouldn’t have it any other way!”

In the front seat of that car was Tom’s parents and following on right behind in a second car was Belinda’s parents and her younger sister Jamie.

Hank Barry didn’t bother stopping at the Main Office. Instead, he drove the car straight on in and followed the service road around to a set of A-framed chalet units at the back of the property.

Since their first visit to the Success Nudist Resort, nearly fourteen months ago now, Hank, Lynn and Tom had visited the place many times. As a result they were on very familiar terms now with Kevin and Joan Simpson - the owner/managers of the resort. This gave them the privilege of coming and going as they pleased based on the mutual trust that had built up between them.

Several months ago Hank and Lynn had booked two chalet’s with Terry and Jill Williams for two weeks of the current Summer Vacation season. Both families had now just driven in through the main gates and right up to those two chalets ready for a wonderful fortnight of total naked living. For the next fortnight no one in that group would need to wear a stitch of clothing. They would be able to eat, drink, sleep, play and have some Good ol’ Family Sex all completely au naturelle the whole time. They were all looking forward to this nudist holiday time very much indeed.

By the time Hank Barry had pulled the car up to the two chalet’s Belinda was already topless in the back seat. It was proving to be a very warm summer’s day and she just couldn’t wait to get out of her clothes. They felt like a complete dead weight around her body. Belinda sighed a sigh of relief as her breasts fell free and her top and bra were folded up into a small carry bag.

Tom always loved watching his girlfriend undress. The two families had had several wonderful Good ol’ Family Sex sessions over the last year and Tom never tired of seeing Belinda take her clothes off. He was watching now with great pleasure as those two beautiful breasts popped out into the open in the back seat of the car. Belinda gave her breasts a jiggle just for Tom’s pleasure and Tom gave them a quick little rub with his hands in appreciation.

It was not long after Hank had parked his car when the other car pulled up. Terry, Jill and Jamie soon piled out themselves and stood with Hank, Lynn, Tom and Belinda to have a good look at their accommodation for the next two weeks at the Success Nudist Resort.

If Belinda had been quick to get her top off then Jamie had been even quicker in getting ALL her clothes off. No sooner had her feet touched down onto the ground than she had her t-shirt, shorts and panties off and tossed into the back seat of the car.

Tom was watching this and noted carefully how her young teen body was filling out ever so nicely compared to a year ago when he had only just met her and her sister. Jamie was now fifteen years old and only a few weeks out from her sixteenth birthday. In the last year her breasts had popped out from just two large puffy dimples to two very shapely orbs of gorgeous female flesh. They still had a bit of developing to do yet but they still looked very lovely in all their tight, and very sexy, glory. Jamie’s body curves had also swollen out a whole lot more compared to a year ago. Her waist, hips, thighs, butt cheeks and legs looked just amazing standing there all naked and shiny in the Summer sun. Jamie’s pubic region had also taken on a whole new look of maturity too. There was a much more pronounced patch of firm pubic hair poking out around her clitoris and pussy lips that looked very attractive to Tom’s male perspective. Tom knew without a shadow of a doubt that Jamie Williams was going to develop into a knock-out of a girl. She was pretty enough now in all the right places so in just a few more years she would be even more stunning than ever!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.