BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 31: Spurting Into Belinda’s Mouth

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: Spurting Into Belinda’s Mouth - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Tom didn’t get long to think about any of this before he was pulled over to the rug just near the TV. Belinda laid down on that rug and spread her naked legs as wide apart as possible. Tom was looking down onto her glorious Venus Mound with all that black pubic hair and those wonderful pussy lips running down into her vagina.

Belinda looked up and said to Tom, “Come on Tom! I think we have to go soon so get your lips down onto my dripping cunt and eat my pussy out then fuck me hard one last time. Just promise me you will cum in my mouth again like last time.”

Tom looked hard at Belinda’s gorgeous naked body then got down and kissed her lovely breasts again and flicked her nipples with his tongue before moving on down to her clitoris. He ran his tongue up and down the clitoral hood then along Belinda’s pussy lips before jabbing his tongue hard into Belinda’s vagina. Tom also sucked hard on all that beautiful pubic hair he found getting caught in his teeth.

Finally, Tom pulled himself right up and over Belinda’s body. He rested between her spreading legs before slowing plunging his penis gently into her waiting vagina for one last bit of Good ol’ Family Sex!

Tom felt that exquisite tingle in his knob as it penetrated the outer opening of Belinda’s pussy lips where they ran into her vagina. He felt Belinda’s vagina close in and around his knob so he pulled it out and did it again just for the pleasure of that first penis on vagina kiss.

Very gently Tom let his penis press further and further into Belinda’s body. He was enjoying every moment as his penis got swallowed up more and more by this awesome sex machine. The moans coming from Belinda’s lips told Tom that she was enjoying it just as much as he was.

Before long Tom was once again fully impaled in Belinda’s body. He rocked back and forth and kissed Belinda’s breasts and mouth as they both moved closer towards their impending climaxes. This time they both climaxed together which only seemed fitting for this final bit of Good ol’ Family Sex for the evening.

For one last time that evening Tom felt that incredible surge build up at the base of his cock as Belinda felt that explosive climax surging deep within her loins. They both held each other very tightly and kissed as Belinda felt her orgasm race through her body trying to crush Tom to death under her legs. Then, just at the right moment Tom popped his cock out and rammed it hard into Belinda’s mouth. Tom’s orgasm climaxed and caused spurt after spurt of semen to once again shoot down Belinda’s throat - and Belinda, once again, swallowed it all - every last drop!

Tom and Belinda lay helpless in each others arms until Belinda’s mother called out to Belinda, “Hey you, we gotta go now. Let lover boy there go and get your clothes on. Thankyou very much, Mrs Barry. I think we have had a wonderful evening. Next time you all must come over to our place and we can have some more ‘fun’ there. What do you say?”

Lynn Barry looked at Hank Barry then said, “Sure! We would love to do that. Thankyou very much. You guys have a safe drive home now.”

Tom watched with a quiet forlorn look on his face as he watched three beautiful female bodies disappear beneath panties, jeans, bras and blouses again. Tom gave Belinda a lovely goodnight kiss then waved goodbye as Terry, Jill, Belinda and Jamie headed off into the night.

However, this goodbye was different for Tom in one special way compared to the last one at the nudist resort. This time he had all Belinda’s details and she had his. Thus, from that night on not a day would go by without either of them texting, emailing, talking, skyping or ‘what-ever-ing’ to each other as the love between them grew. That love affair grew into a fully fledged romance that had the hallmarks of wedding bells all the way ... just as Mrs Barry had predicted of course.

But for Tom the only thought of any real significance that was making its presence felt in Tom’s mind that night was from the term Belinda had invented...

GOOD OL’ FAMILY SEX!

“Yep!” thought Tom to himself, “Good ol’ Family Sex! Gotta get me me a whole lot more of that stuff. Yes indeedie! Good ol’ Family Sex!”

And of course Tom, and Hank, and Lynn, and Terry, and Jill, and Belinda, and Jamie did exactly that. They ALL got a whole heap more of Good ol’ Family Sex when ever they got together and it was all just so wondeful! Every last little orgasm of it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.