BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 30: Kissing Jamie’s Pussy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Kissing Jamie’s Pussy - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Somehow Tom found himself the central pillar of this construction of naked flesh. Unfortunately this one particular pillar was feeling a little bit unstable from the now conflicting forces acting upon him. Those conflicting forces resulted in Tom’s naked body starting to slide sideways as he sat their. He was sliding side ways across Jamie’s naked skin but eventually found his torso sliding down onto Jill’s naked body. Tom tried to turn to adjust his position but all this did was to encourage his sliding motion which somehow ended when his face was thrust forward and down between Jill’s legs.

A slight domino effect took place here with Jill starting to rock backwards to try and help Tom sit up again. However, that just resulted in her legs spreading further apart and Tom being thrust even more firmly than he already was down into her dark bushy vagina. At this point Jamie tried to stand up but slipped on the Twister mat. She fell onto Tom’s back which pushed Tom’s face even deeper again into Mrs Williams’ waiting genitalia.

Tom Barry now found himself wedged up firmly into Jill’s vaginal area. His nose was pressing down very firmly onto her clitoris and he could feel all those lovely black pubic bristles tickling his mouth. Tom then did what he thought was the only sensible thing to do when presented with such a fortuitous set of circumstances. He stuck his tongue out and began to lick Jill Williams’ wet pussy lips hiding under all that black fur.

No sooner had Tom started to lick Jill’s juicy box than he felt a set of hands pressing his head down even harder onto that gorgeous equipment. Those hands belonged to Jill herself and she was begging Tom to not stop whatever it was he was doing down there - so of course he didn’t!

And thus began another session of Good ol’ Family Sex at number 10, Rose Lane, Porterville!

With Tom’s gentle slide into cunnilingus others in that little pile of flesh suddenly found their own positions on the floor feeling a bit more precarious. They all found themselves sliding this way and that over each other even when one of them tried to stand up or something. Unfortunately the plastic Twister mat proved quite detrimental to people attempting any sort of vertical maneuver. The result was more faces finding themselves being thrust into more pubic regions as they slipped or fell onto each other.

After a while everyone gave up trying to extract themselves from this milieu. They all just decided to have a good old time fucking each other right there and then with the colored dots of the Twister mat sliding around under them. It really did turn into another marvelous session of Good Ol’ Family Sex!

Even fourteen year old Jamie Williams found herself joining in on this very special ‘bonding session’. She just stayed right there in amongst all those naked bodies and enjoyed the feeling of everyone’s naked skin sliding over hers and her skin sliding over everyone elses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.