BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 29: Good Ol’ Family Sex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29: Good Ol’ Family Sex - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

What Tom and Belinda didn’t realize as Tom’s penis was sinking into Belinda’s body was that somehow the two sets of parents in that room had forgotten who their respective partners were. As Belinda was straddling Tom’s body she straightened up and looked around to see her mother kneeling down in front of Hank Barry’s groin. Hank’s penis was buried firmly in Jill’s mouth and her head was quietly moving back and forth along the shaft of that penis. Belinda looked over to the rug in front of the TV and saw Tom’s mother on her back while Belinda’s father rammed his left skewing penis in and out of her spread eagled body.

As Belinda looked around the room some more she saw her younger sister on the sofa jabbing her middle finger in and out of her tight little vagina. Jamie’s eyes were closed tightly as a look of pure pleasure enveloped her visage. Jamie was also rubbing her puffy nipples with the free hand as the other one continued its drilling mission unabated.

After seeing all this going on around the room Belinda threw herself back down onto Tom’s body and said with a laugh, “Good ol’ Family Sex! There’s nothing quite like it, is there!”

The naked Belinda then took herself off Tom’s penis and body then rolled onto her back and spread her legs as far apart as possible and said to Tom, “Come on, I’m not waiting here all night for nothing. Are yer gonna fuck me or what sexy boy!”

Tom threw himself into the task of screwing Belinda with a vengeance. First off he plunged his mouth down hard onto her furry pussy and sucked her clitoris deep into his mouth along with the soft fleshy folds of her pussy lips. Tom could feel all of Belinda’s black pubic hair between his teeth and he could smell the intoxicating smell of her sex juices that were starting to drench his mouth.

After a good feed of vagina, pussy lip, pubic hair and clitoris Tom thrust his erect penis back down again into Belinda’s hot little body. He bent down over her torso as he did this and got his lips around her exquisite nipples and breasts again. As his penis pulled in and out of Belinda’s very wet vagina he licked and sucked every inch of her breasts then he kissed Belinda long and hard on her lips. They both then embraced each other as Belinda clenched and bucked from the orgasm that had started to overwhelm all of her other senses.

For some reason Belinda just couldn’t seem to be able to thrust her hips up hard enough to take in Tom’s erection as she climaxed. She clawed at his back and pulled him in down hard onto her naked frame as the moment swept her away. Her vagina was contracting and pulsing around Tom’s penis like mad as Tom continued to ram it home.

Tom could feel that wonderful sensation at the base of his cock as he continued his thrusts deep into Belinda’s dark furry sex machine. He could feel that sensation building up to explosive proportions - then just at the right moment he pulled his penis out of Belinda’s vagina and swung it up over her chest then straight into her mouth. Belinda took in the whole length of the thing as it began to pulse and swell before ejaculating gallons of white hot semen all down her throat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.