BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 28: The Start of a Whole New Game

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: The Start of a Whole New Game - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

No sooner had Jamie disappeared up on to the sofa and Tom had just crawled off the mat himself when two others jumped on to continue the fun.

“Tom” said Tom’s father. “Spin that dial. Your mother’s decided she wants a go after all. She hates to think she is missing out on anything!”

Tom smiled at his naked mother standing on the Twister mat then he gave the dial a flick with his fingers. Before long Hank and Lynn were completely tangled up over the colored dots and unable to move no matter what combinations the spinner produced. Lynn gave a sudden squeal of fright and pleasure as Hank’s penis squashed hard down into her mouth when the little scrum finally imploded in on itself.

As Tom was just standing up from the spinner dial he was jumped on by Belinda. She grabbed his hand and pull him over onto the Twister mat. Tom’s mother moved over to the spinner and waited for Belinda’s signal to start. Belinda gave Tom’s mother a quick nod and away it all went again. And, as predicted, once again the first few maneuvers were relatively simple to complete but before long it became a whole lot more difficult and a whole lot more fun!

The exquisite feel of Belinda’s soft feminine curves sliding over Tom’s skin was just amazing. Several times Tom felt one of Belinda’s breasts sweep over his face and on more than one occasion he could feel his still erect penis pressing hard into the girl’s pussy lips. It would have been just so easy to press a little harder and sink his penis, shaft and all, right up to the hilt into Belinda’s tight little body. In fact that is exactly what happened. As the two bodies got more and more entangled and impossible to move about a full on ‘impaling maneuver’ became inevitable.

Tom was once again enjoying another mouthful of nipple and areola as Belinda slid forward to complete the next maneuver. One of her hands slipped on the shiny surface of the mat which pushed her body back down again along Tom’s body. Her left breast moved up and away from Tom’s disappointed mouth but not before her hungry vagina slipped down hard onto Tom’s waiting penis. The knob of that penis penetrated the outer rim of Belinda’s vaginal opening and just sat there as Belinda and Tom stared at each other. Tom could feel his penis pulsing with excitement as it realized just where it had accidentally slipped into. That penis could also feel a very definite squeeze around it’s rim as that hungry vagina contracted around it several times.

Belinda stared at Tom and Tom stared at Belinda. Suddenly, between the two of them, no one else existed in the whole wide world. Then, ever so slowly and deliberately Belinda began to press her body back and forth along Tom’s torso. This action caused Tom’s penis to press in and out of Belinda’s vagina. He could feel her pussy lips grab the rim of his knob and massage it in a slow rhythmic and totally sexual fashion as his penis sank further and further into her vagina.

Tom slowly lowered his back onto the plastic sheet with Belinda on top of him. She kept pressing back and forth on his penis the whole time. When Tom was lying firmly on the floor Belinda did one long gentle push which caused Tom’s penis to slowly sink the whole way into her body. The game had just become much more than a just a game of Twister - or Naked Twister to be precise. In fact the game of Naked Twister was definitely over but another new game had just started. A game that four other people in that room had also started to play all by themselves.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.