BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 27: Jamie’s First Orgasm

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27: Jamie’s First Orgasm - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Before anyone else could put their hand up for a game of Naked Twister Jamie Williams had pulled her older sister onto the plastic mat and was signaling to Hank Barry to spin that needle.

Hank looked at Jamie’s mother who nodded her approval so away he went again. The first few spins proved easy enough for the two new contestants but after that it got predictably harder to execute the necessary maneuvers.

Tom was watching very carefully as the two girls played. He found great pleasure in watching both Jamie’s and Belinda’s legs constantly open and close before him as they did. Tom got several very good eye-line views of Jamie’s very sweet looking clitoris and soft pussy lips as her legs thrusted wide apart with her maneuvers. He could also see clearly down into Jamie’s very pink and quite wet vagina opening as the opportunities afforded.

On more than one occasion Tom also got a glorious front seat view of Belinda’s vagina and spreading pussy lips surrounded by all that lovely black pubic hair. This made his penis pulse and buck with a life all of its own. Belinda knew that Tom was enjoying her vulva display and it did not bother her in the least. Instead, Belinda discovered that it was quite a turn on and she found a certain erogenous sensation beginning to build up down there between her legs as the game progressed.

Eventually it was Belinda who collapsed down onto her younger sister with Jamie bending her wrist back slightly in the process. This made her whimper a bit with Lynn Barry rushing to the rescue with an ice pack from the refrigerator.

“I told you this game should have been banned! It’s dangerous. Just down right dangerous!” Lynn Barry implored.

However, no sooner had Jamie been fixed up with an ice pack than she was calling Tom over so she could have a game of naked Twister with him. Jamie’s mother just shrugged and nodded again at Hank Barry so away he went again. He had some how become the official ‘spinner’ for the night.

As expected the first few spins proved no problem at all but after that it was a whole different story. Arms, legs and other naked body parts got pressed and rubbed together in very close and very personal ways indeed.

Tom found it really lovely to have his coarse, hairy skin brushing up against Jamie’s soft smooth skin. This of course just gave him another erection which everyone, including Jamie, was quite used to seeing by now. What was different for Jamie, however, was that now she found her face and body brushing up against that erection all the time as the two were forced into different contortions.

On more than just one occasion Tom found Jamie’s cheek pressing up hard against his erect penis. Tom was certain this was deliberate on her part and not totally necessary in terms of where the game was at. Tom himself was probably not totally guiltless here either. He also found himself quite deliberately, and with considerable pleasure, pressing up harder than necessary onto Jamie’s very cute little breasts. There were quite a few occasions when Tom felt one of Jamie’s nipples drag across his cheek and he was able to press that cheek in a bit harder to fully appreciate the wonderful sensation of that soft nipple against his own skin.

At one stage of the game Tom even found himself staring straight along into Jamie’s sweet little pussy with its own very cute little tuft of pubic hair. He could see every fold of that cute little vagina and found it difficult to not want to kiss it. As it happened just at that moment Jamie made a backwards push with her hands in an attempt to comply with the current instruction from the spinning needle. This action pushed her rear end hard up into Tom’s face forcing his nose down in between her soft pussy lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.