BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 26: Naked Twister

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: Naked Twister - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Once everyone got comfortable being totally naked together again Lynn Barry dished up the most amazing meal. It was superb by all standards. This was despite the very short notice she had given herself to prepare it. As for the Creme Brulee that was served up after the main course was cleared away - well - that was truly magnifique! It was so light and fluffy in texture that it was a wonder it did not float up off the table and out the window with just the slightest of breezes.

As for Tom this was all just such a new and exhilarating experience, as it was for the others too. They were all sitting around a table totally naked together and acting like it had always been this way. Watching the three sets of boobs bobbing about in front of him as everyone chatted and talked felt just so welcoming and embracing. It really did have the affect of making Tom feel like a complete human being. He could even tell that the young Jamie Williams was really enjoying the freedom and openness everyone’s nudity was producing too. Tom could only guess at the character building and self confidence such a simple event was instilling in the young girl’s personality. What Tom did not know, nor did anyone else for that matter, was that things were soon going to be taken to a whole new level of intimacy and self awareness. This would be a total surprise, but not in the least way regretted, by anyone present in that room.

After everyone had eaten and retired to the living room again Jamie Williams asked Mrs Barry if she could get a handkerchief from her jeans in the closet by the kitchen door.

Lynn Barry said, “Well of course, Honey. Here let me help.” She then led Jamie over to the cupboard and opened the door for her. Jamie got the handkerchief from her trousers then looked quickly up at something that had caught her eye on the very top shelf of the closet.

Mrs Barry looked up too to see what it was that had caught Jamie’s eye.

“Oh, goodness me” she said to Jamie Williams. “You don’t won’t to go getting interested in that thing! That thing should have been outlawed years ago” she said with a nervous laugh.

Just as Lynn Barry was about to close the door her husband came over to see what they were both looking at. He looked up to the very top shelf to where Jamie had been looking and exclaimed, “Well, would you look at that. I thought I threw that thing out ages ago.”

Hank’s wife said in quick response, “Yes, indeed, so you should have. Now close that door. We don’t won’t anyone here getting any ideas. That thing is positively dangerous - especially when everyone is in the nude!”

By this time Tom had wondered over and looked up into the cupboard then said, “Hey, it’s the old Twister game. Get it down, dad. Boy that brings back some funny memories.”

Lynn gasped a bit and said, “NO! Don’t get it down. I want nothing to do with it. Not tonight anyway!”

“Awww, come on mom,” responded Tom. “Don’t be such a chicken shit! We don’t have to play the game - just let’s have a look then I’ll toss it out in the morning if you like.”

Before Lynn could do anything the plastic sheet with all the colored dots and the spinner dial was out and unfolded on the living room floor.

Belinda and Jamie both looked at it in bewilderment. They had never seen anything like it before and had no idea as to what it could possibly be. The colored dots all over the big sheet, however, certainly piqued Jamie’s attention and together with her sister began asking all sorts of questions about the game.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.