BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 25: Welcome to My Home

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25: Welcome to My Home - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

After that injunction to his family to all get naked Terry, Jill, Belinda and Jamie followed Hank, Lynn and Tom into the living room and began to do just that. They began to disrobe with the Williams now fully aware of the fact that they were going to enjoy some lifestyle nudism again with the Barry family.

It was Jamie Williams that was the first to get all her gear off ... and in quick smart time as well! She unbuckled her belt and pulled down her jeans and cotton underpants in one swift motion along with the sandals on her feet. They ended up in a tangled pile on the floor as Jamie then stretched to pull off her t-shirt.

Once gain Tom found himself looking at two very cute, puffy breasts that stood out so proudly on Jamie’s young developing chest. Tom also noted once again the very sweet tuft of pubic hair spreading itself across Jamie’s vaginal region. Her outer pussy lips were still quite puffy and pre-pubescent in shape but Tom could still make out a little budding clitoris tucked in between those lips that some happy young man would one day get to put his mouth and tongue onto. And if I am lucky I might get to enjoy them too one day thought Tom quietly to himself.

The smile on Jamie Williams’ mouth was big and wide as she now stood fully nude in the living room of 10 Rose Lane, Porterville. Lynn Barry then politely picked up Jamie’s discarded clothes and placed them neatly inside a cupboard just by the kitchen door. Jill Williams thanked Lynn for this but looked a little embarrassed at her daughter’s slightly messy housekeeping skills.

Next Lynn took Terry Williams’ clothes as he climbed out of his shirt and trousers and the rest of his clothes. Terry’s naked body had a build that was not that dis-similar to Hanks. He was probably a little bit shorter and a little bit rounder but still very similar all the same. His penis was quite different though. Where Hank’s penis, like Tom’s, was quite thick and stout looking with a pointy knob, Terry’s penis was quite skinny but rather long - quite a bit longer than Hank’s or Tom’s. This length and skinniness made it swing from side to side all the time with the slightest movement of Terry’s body. The knob on the end of Terry’s penis was also round and bobbly and not pointy like either Tom’s or Hanks. Terry’s knob also had a very definite kink to the left of his balls that made Terry’s whole penis look like a tiny snake ready to curl itself around Terry’s legs.

Another thing you could not help but notice about Terry Williams’ penis was the way it was for ever going between completely flaccid and lifeless to semi-erect and quite aggressive looking. These changes would take place within minutes of each other and could be quite a source of amusement for anyone standing near by observing it take place. Terry seemed completely ambivalent about this constant metamorphosis and because of that no one else was bothered about it either. Lynn Barry was even finding it quite a turn on. Having a penis pop up and down in front of her so constantly was having quite a stimulating affect on her own equipment down between her own legs. She found herself, on more than just one occasion, giving her own clit a very quiet and gently rub before whipping her hand away and feeling just slightly self conscious for doing it.

Jill Williams was the next one to have her clothes tucked away into the cupboard. Hank Barry found himself watching with keen anticipation as this lovely woman took her skirt and blouse off revealing a very sexy pair of panties and matching bra. Even Tom was enjoying the view of this woman as she undressed. Jill then took her bra off letting her breasts fall out into the open and what lovely breasts they were - almost the same as Belinda’s - very tight and pointy but slightly bigger and more bouncy. The nipples were flattened out into the areola section but they soon puffed up and stood erect once they were exposed to the open air. Jill then whipped off her panties and dropped them onto her pile of clothes as Lynn tidied them away. She was now totally naked too and looked just great by anyone’s standard. Even at 38 she still had all the grace and sweeping feminine curves of a much younger woman. She also had a completely unshaved pubic patch between her legs that sported a very dense pile of black pubic hair that covered her vagina fully. That pubic hair stood out from between her legs very proudly and forthright with both Hank and Tom wanting to know what it would feel like to run their hands and their penises through it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.