BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 24: Let’s Get Naked

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 24: Let’s Get Naked - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The week that followed that second visit to the Success Nudist Resort on the shores of Lake Success was a real cloud nine experience for the young master Tom Barry. From the moment he got home with his mom and dad his feet never really touched the ground. There seemed to be a cushion of air beneath him the whole time that made Tom feel like he was floating an inch off the ground everywhere he went.

The reason for this euphoric week was, of course, the young and beautiful Belinda Williams. And what made it so fascinating for Tom was the fact that he knew almost nothing about her. All he knew was her name, that her father worked with his father at the Eagle Mountain Casino and that she was starting at Blanke Schande College when she finished High School. Tom didn’t have a phone number, an email address, a street address ... nothing ... no rank, file or serial number ... nothing!

However, this complete lack of background information did not stop Tom Barry from seeing Belinda Williams around every corner and from resting in the knowledge that he knew he would be seeing her again very soon - somehow, somewhere! Tom could not explain how he knew this - he just did! Somehow he seemed to be developing the same infallible intuition that his mother had. It was that developing intuition that stopped him from demanding Belinda’s details - or giving his to her - when they parted after their day at the nudist resort. It all just seemed so unnecessary and he could tell that Belinda felt the same way.

Thus it was, for those days following that second visit, that Tom lived in a world of sunshine, lollipops and rainbows every where that would have made Lesley Gore proud. It was also no surprise to Tom what-so-ever when Belinda Williams along with her sister and her mom and dad appeared at the Barry residence the following Saturday evening for dinner. Tom’s intuition told him he would be seeing this girl again very soon and he was not proved wrong.

Terry, Jill, Belinda and Jamie Williams had appeared at Tom’s home because Tom’s mother had bumped into them at the mall while she was shopping for groceries with Hank. They all got a surprise to see each other again and Lynn Barry did the only sensible thing she could think of by inviting them all back for dinner that evening which they all happily accepted.

The only problem now was that Belinda and her family were all standing just inside the front door of Tom’s home with their clothes on with Tom and his family standing there greeting them in the nude. The sight of the lovely Belinda again had also given Tom another instant erection but this didn’t seem to bother him or anyone else standing there. It just seemed to becoming a natural and frequently recurring event that everyone just took in their stride. Thus the naked Tom Barry with his swinging manhood and his naked mother and father were all soon shaking hands together and welcoming the Williams family into their home with all sincerity and warmth.

After they had finished with the salutations Hank Barry spoke to Terry Williams. He said, “For weeks now my wife, Tom and I have been going about the house totally naked. We just love the nudist lifestyle and enjoy it every chance we get when we are at home. I know you and your family are new to nudism but you are all more than welcome to do whatever is more comfortable for you while you are with us this evening. You can stay fully clothed if you wish or you can enjoy the evening with us in the nude. I just hope you don’t mind us being naked but if you would prefer it we will dress too. What would you like to do?”

Terry Williams looked at Hank as he spoke then looked at Jill, Belinda and Jamie. The eager look in little Jamie’s eyes left no one in any doubt as to what she wanted to do. Her hands were already starting to fiddle with the belt buckle holding her jeans up. Belinda gave her father a very gentle nod as did Belinda’s mother. All three looked at Terry Williams and he knew without any uncertainty which way they wanted to proceed. This wasn’t a problem of course because the head of the Williams household wanted to do the same thing. He had thoroughly enjoyed his day of nudism last week and was more than happy to extend that experience into this visit to the home of his work colleague, Hank Barry.

So, without any further discussion on the matter needed Terry Williams just quietly said to his family, “Alright, let’s get naked!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.