BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 23: A Most Successful Day

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: A Most Successful Day - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As Belinda and Tom were making their way back out to the swimming pool area Belinda’s younger sister came running up to meet them. Jamie came running up to them both with her hands held high saying, “Look at me! Look at me! I’m a nudie girl now too. Look at me I’ve got no clothes on. I’m a nudie girl too!”

Jamie Williams was thrusting her little puffy breasts out all over the place as she danced and smiled at her older sister who was of course totally naked now too. Belinda smiled back at her naked, younger sister then gave her a hug.

Tom looked on and noticed for the first time Jamie’s own feminine curves beginning to show along the young girl’s profile. Jamie Williams even had quite a definite little tuft of pubic hair pushing out from her still juvenile looking labia majora. Tom smiled and realized that this young girl was going to grow up into a very beautiful young woman too - just like her older sister.

As Tom was pondering all this Belinda stopped and turned to face him. Belinda Williams paused then looked Tom straight in the eye and said, “I’ve just realized something!”

“What?” asked Tom with genuine interest.

The gorgeous and totally naked Belinda Williams looked down at Tom’s naked body then up into his eyes again and said, “I’ve just realized that I don’t feel terrified anymore about going to Blanke Schande College. Being totally naked in front of absolute strangers no longer fills me with a feeling of dread. In fact, I think I am now actually looking forward to showing off my tits, and my ass, and my pussy to any one who wants to look! Being naked in front of everyone is just so wonderful, Tom Barry. And, I think I owe it all to you. Thankyou very much, Tom. Thankyou very much indeed.”

With those final words Belinda Williams thrust her tight, pointy breasts forward and stepped right up to Tom Barry so she could plant a lovely big kiss on his left cheek. Belinda then turned her naked frame and headed back to the laundry room to fetch her things before heading home with Jamie and her parents.

The last thing Tom saw was Belinda Williams back in her blue blouse and skirt waving to him from the car as it headed out of the Success Nudist Resort. Tom waved back then his heart skipped a few beats when Belinda blew him a kiss. Tom of course replied in like fashion. He blew Belinda a lovely kiss then rested in the knowledge that somehow he was going to be seeing her again and again and fairly soon too.

Soon Tom, Lynn and Hank were doing the same thing as Terry, Jill, Belinda and Jamie - they were heading off home. This had only been their second visit to this wonderful place ... and what a visit it had been ... and not just for Tom either but for his mom and dad too.

Lynn Barry was very quietly happy with what this second visit to the Success Nudist Resort had produced. Her little ‘bonding’ session with Tom a few days ago and what she had seen today told her that Tom was going to grow up into a wonderful young man. Of that she had no doubt. She also knew with a cunning certainty that she would one day have a beautiful daughter in-law to gloat over too. Her intuition had never been wrong and she knew it wasn’t going to be wrong on this matter either.

As for Hank, he too was quietly happy but for completely different reasons. He was happy with the fact that he now knew someone from work that he could openly share his interest in nudism with. Terry Williams had proved to be a very open and friendly chap outside of his professional duties at the casino. Hank was also pleased that his new nudist friend’s wife, Jill Williams, was quite the dish as well. It would be rather nice having around another totally naked and good looking woman he could converse freely with. Jill would also be someone that would be a good nudist buddy for Lynn too, he thought.

And so it was that Tom with his family and Belinda with hers all left the Success Nudist Resort that day and all with just the cutest little satisfied smiles on their faces as they journeyed back home. It really had been a most successful day for all of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.