BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 22: Time to Go

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Time to Go - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

If Tom and Belinda went into that sauna room at the Success Nudist Resort not knowing that they were in love with each other then they certainly did not come out that way. The lovely quiet hour that followed on after Tom’s return from the laundry room shaped the future destinies of both these two innocent teenagers in a very beautiful way.

Tom came back in through that door thinking he was about to sink his erect penis deep into Belinda’s beautiful little body. That’s what he had in his mind when Belinda told him to ‘warm her up’ ... but such was not the case.

When the naked Belinda Williams, lying slightly spread eagled, in that sauna room asked Tom to help warm her up that’s just what she meant! She knew exactly what was on Tom’s mind simply by looking at his eager little face and that erect penis he had been sporting most of the afternoon. However, when she saw Tom come back in and after she had spoken to him she beckoned him to just come and lie down next to her - which Tom did.

Very gently Tom placed his naked body down alongside Belinda’s naked body. The instant warmth and the velvety smooth feel of her feminine skin against his skin sent a shiver of pure pleasure right up and down Tom’s spine.

Belinda then put her arm under Tom’s head and pushed it up until she had it lying on top of her left breast. She then held it there with both arms as together they warmed each other up with the flow of heat coming from their bodies ... AND ... their little teenager hearts!

The two lay this way for practically a whole hour in that sauna until they both knew it was nearly time to leave and return to their respective homes.

Tom had one arm draped across Belinda’s chest which gave him free access to draw little circles with his fingers around the other breast just over from where his head was lying. Belinda just kept kissing the top of Tom’s head as she enjoyed this delicate ministration of his left hand. The nipple Tom’s fingers were dancing over and around also felt harder and more erect than Belinda thought was possible. Tom just stared the whole time at this gorgeous breast standing firm and proud before his eyes as his fingers moved over and around it just in front of his face.

Every now and then Tom’s left hand would stray down across Belinda’s stomach to her crotch. Belinda, however, would only allow Tom’s hand a fleeting touch of her ‘equipment’. She allowed him to run his fingers up and down her vaginal tract a few times then do a few tickles of her clitoris. She even allowed Tom very brief access to her dripping vagina. Tom got to poke his middle finger in and out four times before Belinda put a stop to it and moved his hand away. She knew EXACTLY where all this would lead if she allowed it to continue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.