BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 21: The Goddess

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Goddess - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Tom found his towel and put it around Belinda’s shoulders as they made their way over to the sauna room. Belinda’s parents stood up in surprise when they saw their sodden daughter coming towards them then began to laugh when they worked out all by themselves what had happened. Belinda very politely gave them the fingers then laughed herself as Tom escorted her off to the sauna room.

Tom’s mother looked at Tom and smiled that ‘knowing’ smile that mothers can often get. Tom just smiled back and shrugged without saying anything.

Tom’s father was smirking to himself and said to Lynn, “Now there’s a damsel in distress scenario if ever I saw one. Who knows where this might lead!”

Lynn said nothing at all in response because she already knew where it was all heading and it all put one big fat smile right across her face.

Once Tom and Belinda got to the sauna room Tom opened the door then went inside to set the controls to what he thought would be comfortable for Belinda. He came out and said to Belinda, “Now you just get yourself in there and get warm again. Just pass me all your clothes out through the door and I’ll take care of the rest. OK?”

Belinda Williams looked quietly at Tom then, to Tom’s utter surprise, said, “Don’t go, Tom. You can stay with me. I won’t mind.”

“But, but, but what about your clothes?” asked Tom. “You have to be naked in the sauna, the swimming pool and the jacuzzis.”

Belinda stayed silent and just stepped lightly into the sauna room. Her blue skirt was still dripping water from the stream onto the floor. She took Tom’s hand then pulled him in with her and said, “Well, I guess I have to get naked in front of someone at some stage. It might as well be now and it might as well be you, Tom. You have been so lovely to me and Jamie today. So don’t go. Stay her with me and help warm me up a little. We’ll deal with my wet clothes later before we go home. Come on Tom ... time for me to get naked and have a naked sauna with a naked man!”

Tom was totally stunned and gob-smacked by all this so like a lamb he followed Belinda’s beckoning and stepped back into the sauna room and closed the door behind him.

Tom climbed back up onto the same perch he had used the last time he was in here six weeks ago and just quietly watched as Belinda did whatever it was she was going to do.

The first thing she did was not to take anything off but to give her black, stringy and very wet hair a good rub over with the towel she had. Belinda then produced a small comb from one of the pockets in her skirt and proceeded to comb her lovely black hair until it was all nice and straight again with no remnants of sticks and leaves from the stream.

Once her hair was taken care of Belinda turned to face Tom up on his perch. Her lovely blue eyes flashed at him as she smiled and started undoing the buttons on her blue blouse. With each button Tom’s penis got harder and harder. Belinda could see this and gave her lips a lick at the sight of Tom’s swelling cock.

The blouse was soon off revealing a white, cotton bra that held two beautiful breasts that Tom just couldn’t wait to see. Tom didn’t have to wait long as Belinda unclipped the bra in front and let it swing open before taking it off her shoulders completely. Standing before Tom now were two conical shaped breasts with flawless skin with each coming to a glorious point behind two very erect nipples and two very dark areolae sections. Belinda rubbed her naked breasts with her hands before unzipping the side of her blue skirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.