BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 20: Wobbly Rocks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Wobbly Rocks - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As Tom, Belinda and Jamie came out of the rec-room two children brushed passed them going in. These two children were clearly a brother and a sister and of course they were both naked and seemingly totally at ease with that fact.

The girl who had brushed the three would have been about two or three years younger than what Jamie Williams was. This young girl also had two little, and very cute, budding breasts starting to make their presence known on the girl’s chest. There was also a very distinct crop of soft downy pubic hair sitting just over her vagina as was the case with her brother as well. He was probably a bit older than his sister and already had the signs of puberty starting to make its mark on his penis and scrotum sac. The two kids giggled and pushed their way quickly into the rec-room to play on the video games dotted around the wall.

Jamie Williams watched these two youngsters disappear in through the door giving both their naked bodies a very envious scan with her own eyes. Jamie then gave her older sister a very doleful look to which Belinda replied with, “Oh, go on. You can take your t-shirt off if you like, Jamie. I won’t mind but don’t expect me to take anything off. I’m still not quite sure about all this nudie stuff. Even if our new friend here is all naked I’m still not ready for that for myself.”

Without the need to be told a second time Jamie pulled her green t-shirt off over her head. She then tucked it in around the rear waistband of her shorts so that it flapped along like a tail. Jamie Williams was now topless and she puffed her chest out to the full and thrust her little puffy areolae forward with their tight little nipples firmly erect. She marched along in front of Tom and Belinda feeling very proud of her naked chest and her still developing breasts. This was her statement to the world that she was a young growing woman that the world would soon have to make room for.

Belinda was watching this and smiling. She was glad her younger sister was so easy with her toplessness then almost absent-mindedly Belinda ran her own hands across her own breasts just under her blouse. When she realized what she had done she quickly thrust her hands back down to her sides and carried on walking like nothing had happened. Belinda was still clearly uncomfortable at the thought of her own nudity which she knew she would have to deal with at some stage if she was to go to Blanke Schande College as her parents wished.

Belinda, Jamie and Tom continued on together as Tom showed them all around the resort. He took them along the lake’s edge and showed them the canoes and paddle boats then they all had a few rounds of mini-golf before Tom took them up to the stream running along the western boundary. Here the three of them sat under a shady tree by one of the many rock pools that the water wound its way through before merging with the lake. They each shared a bit more of their lives with each other and even had quite a few giggles at some of the ‘interesting’ naked bodies they had seen roaming the resort. They knew it wasn’t fair to laugh at people because of their naked shape and size but their young happy minds couldn’t help it. They didn’t mean any malice towards anyone but they did find it funny all the same at all the different shapes and sizes of cocks floating around and at all the voluminous breasts on display by the much older women.

It all went very quiet once again when during one of their discussions Belinda felt again the embarrassment of her own discomfort at being naked herself. Tom stood up at this point and moved into the middle of the stream to give Belinda some space. Jamie had decided she wanted to go back to her mom and dad by the pool so it was just Tom and Belinda alone together now on the western boundary of the Success Nudist Resort.

Tom was skipping stones across the water and quietly observing this gorgeous girl in the blue skirt and blouse. Belinda looked up from the water and caught Tom’s eye and smiled at him. She then removed her shoes and began picking her way across the rocks to a spot quite a bit closer to where Tom was. Some of the rocks were quite slippery and on more than one occasion Belinda had to make a concerted effort to maintain her balance. Tom moved quickly through the water to the rocks where Belinda was standing just in case she needed a steadying hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.