BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 19: Silly Old Blanke Schande

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Silly Old Blanke Schande - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Once Tom had gotten over the disappointment of messing up his final shot at sinking the eight ball and had relaxed a bit before his two new friends - if he could call them that yet - he led them over to some lounging chairs and beckoned them to sit down. Tom then went over to the soda machine in the other corner of the rec-room and brought back three cans of drink. He then sat his naked body down opposite these two sisters and waited for them to explain.

“Well,” Belinda began after popping the tab open of her drink can. “I think my dad knows your dad from work. Anyway, my mom and dad, Jill and Terry Williams, are over there by the swimming pool talking to your mom and dad.” Belinda pointed through the window of the rec-room to four people on the other side of the pool. Tom could easily make out his own parents and gathered that the two other naked people with them were Belinda and Jamie’s parents.

“Anyway,” continued Belinda. “This is our first time here and my father was quite excited to meet someone here that he knew. After our mothers had introduced themselves to each other your mother told me that she had a son that was about my age and that he was here somewhere - either by the lake or in the rec-room somewhere. So off we set to find you to see if you really did want any company and whether or not Jamie and I wanted the company either. We went to the lake first then came back to this room which is where we found you. And now ... I will completely understand if you want to be left alone. I know I gave you a start when I called your name and I won’t mind in the least if you want to be left to carry on as you were once we have finished drinking these. And thankyou very much for the drinks. It was very thoughtful of you.”

Tom took a few sips from his own can then nervously looked at young Jamie then at the gorgeous Belinda before asking in a very unsure voice, “Well ... ummm ... can I ask you ... I mean ... ummm ... ahhhhh ... well you see ... what I want to ask is ... well you are obviously not ... you are obviously not nudists or anything so what brought you out here in the ... in the ... in the first place?”

Belinda listened politely while Tim stammered out this question before replying in her own slightly faltering manner.

“Well,” she began “I knew you would ask that ... ummm ... that question ... eventually. That’s the bit that is a bit ... that is a bit ... that I find just a little bit awkward. You see there’s some college in Los Angeles that my parents want me to go to when ... when ... when ... when I finish high school.”

Straight away Tom knew what Belinda was going to say. After his encounter with ‘The Girl in the White Skirt’ Tom had looked up the name Blanke Schande College on his computer and now he knew all about it. He had read its impressive track record of academic excellence and had decided with his parent’s eager approval that this too was where he was going to study when he finished high school.

Before Belinda Williams could carry on with her story Tom had blurted out, “Blanke Schande College! Your parents want to send you to Blank Schande College and you are here at the Success Nudist Resort to see how you like the public nudity thing. Right!?”

Belinda just opened her mouth and stared then said, “How on earth did you work that out. That is so clever!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.