BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 18: Meeting Belinda

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: Meeting Belinda - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Tom had spent considerable time lining up the final shot to pot the black ball on one of the pool tables at the Success Nudist Resort. He had worked things out and positioned himself perfectly - thus it was not for want of precision that he had messed up the shot and missed completely. The reason Tom Barry had failed in his objective to sink the eight ball was because right at the moment when his right arm was swinging forward with the cue-stick under its command someone had called his name.

Someone standing somewhere behind Tom and out of his field of vision had called his name giving him just the tiniest of frights. That tiny little fright made Tom miss-cue by just the slightest degree but that was enough to send the white ball off at the wrong angle. The white ball then transferred its energy of motion to the black ball but also at the wrong angle and both balls went bouncing around the table with neither one finding its way into any one of the side pockets.

“SHIT!” said Tom quietly under his breath as he watched both balls slow down and come to rest. Very quietly Tom placed the cue-stick down onto the top of the pool table then straightened up and turned to see who had called his name and destroyed this final shot of his game.

If Tom felt any animosity towards this intruder it was very quickly dispelled when his eyes fell on the very lovely body this intruder possessed. The intruder that had called his name and wrecked his game of pool was a young brunette with piercing blue eyes and a most captivating smile. This girl also had one of the prettiest faces Tom had ever seen. Any thoughts of ‘The Girl in the White Skirt’ floating around in Tom’s head were momentarily pushed aside most ingloriously. Also, in that split second when Tom turned to face his ‘would-be-interrogator’ - and beheld her visage - he fell in love. That mystery of all mysteries - Falling in Love - had landed in Tom’s heart and he knew things for him would never be the same from that moment on.

Tom did the obligatory scan of the girl’s very cute curves and personal presentation - for just like Tom on his first visit to this resort this young woman was not naked. Her lovely frame was countenanced by a light blue floral blouse that matched the blue of her eyes. That blouse was tucked into a trim blue knee-length skirt that had two shapely legs dropping to the ground from beneath it. Those legs finished on the ground inside a pair of light plastic slip-on shoes that also matched the blue of her pretty eyes.

Tom pressed himself back up to the rim of the pool table with his hands behind his back and swallowed. He tried to open his mouth and speak but nothing came out.

The pretty young girl in blue then took one step closer to Tom. She then held out her hand and said, “Hello, I’m Belinda Williams. I think you must be Tom, Tom Barry. Is that correct?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.