BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 17: The Final Shot

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Final Shot - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Just before taking the final shot at sinking the black ball Tom was momentarily distracted yet again. This time it was the sight of his dangling cock swinging around down between his legs that had caught his eye. It was in that momentary glimpse down at his soft dick that Tom remembered another incident that had just taken place only a few days ago. He been at home by himself in the evening, in the nude of course and watching TV in the family living room. He heard his parents come home from somewhere and heard his father head down the hallway to bed. Lynn Barry called down towards her bedroom to say she would be there shortly to which she received a rather tired grunt from her husband just before he stripped off and climbed into bed. Tom’s mother then fixed herself some hot chocolate and came in and sat down on the sofa next to Tom.

“Ca va,” she said to Tom in a rather tired fashion.

“Ca va,” replied Tom without taking his eyes off the closing credits of the movie he been watching.

As Mrs Barry continued to sip her hot drink she moved her naked frame closer to Tom’s and rested her head lightly on his naked shoulder between sips. Tom didn’t know why but for some reason the feeling of his mother’s warm naked skin against his gave him an instant erection. Tom had already had more than just a few erections around his mother so this one didn’t bother him in any particular fashion until his sleepy mother spotted it.

Lynn Barry opened her eyes during one of her sips from the mug in her hand and spotted that erection staring straight up at her. Without skipping a beat she just gently took the index finger of her right hand and patted the knob of Tom’s erection. It bounced and bucked instantly to this soft feminine touch.

Tom didn’t know if this right or wrong - having your own mother start paying attention to your erection - but it felt very nice all the same so he just let her continue.

Tom flicked the TV off with the remote and Lynn Barry put her now empty mug down next to her on the sofa. She then took the hand that had been holding that mug and put it right around Tom’s swelling penis. Tom breathed in sharply through his nose at the feel of this but did nothing else to make any objection.

“Tu et tres grand, mon amie!” Lynn said addressing the large penis in her hands then ever so gently she began stroking her son’s cock. Her head was still lying on Tom’s shoulders as she lazily closed her eyes and just enjoyed the feeling of this huge erection in her hands.

Tom was also feeling quite sleepy and this gentle massaging of his cock by his mother’s hand was having quite a soporific effect on him. It was also very arousing from a penis point of view but from a total psyche point of view it just felt so very soothing and calming in a very maternal sort of way.

It didn’t take too long before Tom’s penis started to feel that surge again building up between his legs. Lynn Barry also sensed this and began to quicken the rhythm of her hand but all the time keeping her eyes closed and a pleasant little smile on her face. It was in this vein that Tom suddenly found his penis exploding as his mother’s hand whipped back and forth over the knob. Lynn Barry opened her eyes just in time to see several spurts of semen shoot up into the air and down onto her own legs because of the angle of ejaculation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.