BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 16: Stiff Dicks and Cue-Sticks

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Stiff Dicks and Cue-Sticks - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As Tom looked down at the blue felt top of the pool table his minded drifted away from the job in hand. He was about to take his final shot at the eight ball in this solo game of pool he had been engaged in for the last twenty five minutes. This one particular game had yielded some very satisfying shots and those shots were now about to be consummated in one final shot that Tom had spent some careful thought in lining up.

Tom’s right arm was cocked with the cue-stick lined up in front of his eyes as his naked body leaned forward - poised to take the shot. Seconds out from taking that final shot Tom found his mind looking back and remembering his first visit to this place - the Success Nudist Resort. That first visit was only six weeks in the past but the affect it had had on Tom’s life had been most profound indeed.

That first visit to the Success Nudist Resort had brought Tom into contact with one of the most enigmatic girls he had ever met, or would ever meet for that matter. She was a girl that Tom would not and could not ever forget. The memories of what took place that day between Tom and this enigmatic girl had been putting a smile on Tom’s face every day since.

However, not only that, but on Tom’s return home that day with his mom and dad things in the Barry household would be changed forever. The family’s bonding session that day in the resort’s hot-tub hot produced a life-long passion for nudism in Tom Barry, in Lynn Barry and in Hank Barry. That passion began expressing itself the moment they all walked back in through the front door of their home at number ten, Rose Lane, Porterville, California.

As soon as the car had been parked in the driveway and all three had stepped over the threshold of the front door into the house they all just looked at each other and read each others mind instantly. The front door was quickly slammed shut and all three got out of their clothes again as quickly as possible and thus was the pattern from then on. On any given day they would each doff their ‘textile attire’ the moment they got in from school, or work, or shopping, or where ever they had been that day. The practice of total family nudity became firmly entrenched in this little household whenever they were home together and thus it had been since that first visit six weeks ago to the Success Nudist Resort.

In those brief seconds between Tom lining up this last shot and his arm pulling back before firing he caught a glimpse of his own penis as he momentarily looked down at the floor. Tom’s penis was hanging freely between his legs and in just an ever so slightly inflated state of very mild semi-arousal. It had been that way the moment he had arrived at the Success Nudist Resort for this his second visit since that first one six weeks ago. No sooner was it that Tom had arrived and taken his clothes off than he felt this gentle swell in his penis. Somehow the action of being here again and moving about totally naked put his manhood into this state of semi-arousal that felt very pleasant indeed.

Tom was not concerned about his semi-aroused penis in any shape or form. He had spent the last six weeks moving about his own home in the nude in front of his naked parents and you just can’t do that without having an erection of some description and at one time or another. This of course was particularly common in the mornings as most men are only too well aware.

On more than one occasion just before breakfast Tom had come into the kitchen with a full blown erection that had been there from the moment he had woken and gotten out of bed. The same was true of Tom’s father, Hank. Mrs Barry would often laugh as she was sometimes confronted by two identical penises in all their full blown glory waving about in front of her as she prepared the table for them to eat. Thus in a very short time Tom, Hank and Lynn Barry became very comfortable with their own nudity together and with those regular boners that just seemed to be part and parcel of the whole nudism territory. As Tom thought about all those stiffies he had had around the home his grip tightened firmly around the hard shaft of the cue-stick in his hands as he breathed out very slowly and prepared to take that final shot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.