BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 15: Under the Fence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Under the Fence - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Tom by now was on another planet totally. It was while on ‘this other planet’ that he jumped down from off his own bench and grabbed this gorgeous, naked girl and pulled her down on to the floor with him. He pulled her naked body up close to his naked body then put his arms right around her and planted a long passionate kiss on her lips.

This girl that he hardly knew resisted momentarily then melted completely into his arms. Suddenly both their tongues were pushing in and out of each others mouths as their lips met and both sets of arms held each other in a very tight embrace.

They stood like this for several minutes with each enjoying the passion of the moment for all it was worth then slowly the two parted. By now they were both very hot and sweaty so Tom reached over and switched off the heat and steam controls. As he did this he looked deep into the young girl’s eyes as she looked deep into his.

Presently, and very slowly, the young naked girl turned and picked up her things from just behind her. She tucked them under her arm and said quietly and demurely to Tom, “Well now, that was very nice, wasn’t it! Who thought being a nudist could be so much fun!”

The girl then reached forward and gave Tom another kiss on the lips before opening the door and slipping on out of the sauna room and out of Tom’s life!

Tom followed on out a few moments later but the girl was gone! Once again she had just vanished into thin air. Tom was really scratching his head now. He thought she would be just out in the rec-room or by the swimming pool but she wasn’t. Tom looked a bit farther afield but she was not to be found. He could not find her anywhere on the complex despite there only being a mere thirty seconds between her leaving the sauna room and Tom leaving the sauna room.

When Tom found his mom and dad he asked them if they had seen a sandy haired girl around that was about his age. They both shook their heads looking slightly puzzled so Tom pursued his investigation no further. Tom did ask at the admin building just before they left to go home but neither Joan Simpson nor her husband could shed any light on the matter for him either.

As they drove home Tom’s mother noted his quiet pensive mood and asked, “Tu vas bien, Tom?”

Tom thought for a bit as he looked out the window and at the passing scenery then looked at his mother and smiled before replying with, “Je suis bon, mom. Je suis bon! Merci!”

Tom knew he wasn’t lying when he said that. He had had a marvelous day - better than he could have expected in his wildest dreams - only now there was one more dream for Tom to add to that pile of ‘wild dreams’.

Sadly, Tom never ever saw that girl again - even a few years later when he was at Blanke Schande College himself. She just never turned up there and he never found out why. That beautiful, sandy haired girl just vanished from his life completely but never from his mind or his heart. That beautiful young girl had earned a place in Tom’s life that affected and influenced Tom all his days. She would forever be remembered as she appeared to him on the shores of Lake Success as The Girl in the White Skirt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.