BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 14: Heaven

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Heaven - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

The confession stopped and the girl just looked Tom right in the eyes and asked in all sincerity and innocence with a soft whisper, “If ... if ... if ... if I ... if I ... if I play with my thingy in front of you will you play with your thingy in front of me. I’ve ... I’ve ... I’ve never seen a guy jerk off before and it would just be so cool to see you do it.”

Before Tom could give any sort of reply this naked girl opposite him had closed her eyes and was already fingering herself into sexual ecstasy.

Tom just watched in disbelief - his own right hand already creeping around the shaft of his stiff cock.

The girl also began to massage her nipples with the other hand as moans of pleasure started emanating from her lips. Her eyes had also closed up tight as her masturbating hand moved up from the vaginal opening to her clitoris.

Tom’s jaw was just about on the floor as this exquisite, naked creature finger fucked herself right in front of him for the next ten minutes. He watched her middle finger dart in and out of her vagina then bounce up and down on her clitoris with all the fierceness of a trampolining session in a gymnasium.

Tom could clearly make out vaginal fluid and sex juices of some description pouring out from between the girl’s legs and onto the wooden bench. He could also hear all the squelching and schlupping noises as her fingers moved with violent passion over her clitoris, pussy lips and vagina.

Tom sat up with a start again when the girl finally orgasmed. Her whole body suddenly clenched right up making her expel a little high pitched squeal. The girl’s eyes also opened real wide and stared right at Tom as three bolts of electricity appeared to convulse right through her naked, sexy body. The girl’s right hand was pressing hard down onto her pussy as she curled up tightly and let the whole orgasm take over completely.

Then, suddenly, it was all over. The girl’s knees came down, her hands fell to her side, her breasts heaved up and down then she just said almost without hesitation, “Your turn now!”

Tom did nothing for a whole minute. His hand was now firmly around the shaft of his erection but it took a whole minute for him to start moving that hand. When he did it was very slow and uncertain as Tom just stared at the naked body of this still total stranger. His brain had given up long ago trying to explain any of this but his cock knew what was going on and the signals it was passing to Tom’s hand were not difficult to interpret in any shape or form.

Tom fixed his eyes on the naked girl’s eyes and kept them there as his hand developed a much more steady and definite rhythm around his penis. It wasn’t long though before that hand was whipping madly up and down that shaft getting his penis ready to explode for the second time that day. This time there was no concern as to whether or not someone was watching because someone WAS watching and Tom was more than happy with who it was that was doing the watching.

Before long Tom was feeling that incredible surge build up at the base of his penis again. It felt even better this time because of the incredibly beautiful and totally naked female he was masturbating in front of. That incredibly beautiful and totally naked female was also leaning forward in genuine amazement at what she was seeing.

That genuine amazement was then rewarded with the glorious sight of Tom’s glans penis expanding to its fully aroused state. The girl watched as the skin over Tom’s knob grew very tight and shiny as Tom continued masturbating with great energy and good a deal of pleasure...

... then it exploded!

Tom’s penis gave three huge pulses as semen erupted from his knob right before the girl’s eyes. She saw that semen shoot out from that penis at 30 miles per hour then hit her square in the face. Three great pulses of ejaculate sailed across the two foot void then splashed right across her pretty little nose and cheeks. Then without a moments thought the girl plunged her hungry little mouth right down onto that pulsating cock and sucked off every bit of semen it could find. Her tongue whipped around the knob and just under the rim then down the whole length of the shaft. Only when she thought Tom’s whole cock was clean did she finally lean back onto her own perch and stare straight back at Tom without saying a word.

Both naked bodies now just stared at each other as they both heaved, puffed and sweated in that cramped space that was the Sauna Room of the Success Nudist Resort. But for Tom Barry it might just as well have been heaven!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.