BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: Confession Time

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Confession Time - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As Tom sat there feeling more stupefied by the second the young, naked girl sitting opposite him leaned forward looking straight at his erection and said quietly, “Actually, this is my very first time in a nudist resort. What about you?”

Tom just swallowed again but somehow managed to finally find his voice and replied in a somewhat stilted fashion, “Umm ... errrrr ... well ... yes ... I guess ... well ... I suppose ... yes ... this is my first time too.” Then he added, “But I’m ... I’m ... I’m ... I’m enjoying it much more than I thought I would. In fact just this morning before I came out here I wasn’t even going to take my clothes off. I was just going to enjoy the day in my shorts and shirt then go ... then just go ... then just go home.”

Tom tried to sound casual and in no way nonplussed about this confession but it didn’t fool anybody. His naked friend just leaned across again and said in reply, “ ... and it looks like that cock of yours is enjoying the nudity much more than you thought as well! Right!”

After she had said this Tom’s new, naked sauna buddy pulled her legs up against her chest and spread them apart wide enough for Tom to be able to stare right down into her glorious hairless pussy. The girl’s pussy lips had spread apart revealing a beautiful line of pink vaginal flesh that started at the clitoris and ran straight down into the vaginal opening.

Tom gulped again and his penis continued to just get harder and harder and harder!

After a brief silence the naked girl spoke up again with her own little confession, “Actually, my parents wanted me to come here to see how I liked this public nudity thing. I’m in my last year at High School then they are sending me off to a college with the weirdest sounding name ... Blank Sand College ... no that’s not right ... Bark Sounds College ... no that’s not it either ... Blank ... Blunk ... no ... Blanke ... Blanke Schande College ... that’s it! It’s in Los Angeles somewhere and guess what?”

The naked girl just stared at Tom who just shrugged. He had no idea what she was talking about so she continued with, “All the girls ... every single bloody one of them ... are naked the whole time. THE WHOLE TIME! Students, teachers, staff ... every chick in the whole complex is starkers. I’m going to be studying there for four years and I am going to be totally naked the whole time! My tits, my ass, my pussy ... every bloody naked bit will be exposed to the world for four whole years. And you know what...?”

Again Tom just shrugged. He had no idea how to respond to any of this so the girl just continued right on again with, “Well, it’s taken me all day to finally take my clothes off and it feels just awesome. Sitting here starkers in front of a total stranger is just such a turn on. I don’t know anything about you. I don’t even know your name and I don’t want to know. All I know is that right now I am just so looking forward to those four naked years of study and that I am just so turned on and ... and ... and ... and...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.