BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 12: Stripping in the Sauna

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Stripping in the Sauna - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Tom felt a twinge of guilt for the way he was gawking at this very pretty young girl as she began to undress but that guilt was not enough to stop him doing it. The young girl herself on her part didn’t seem to mind either. In fact Tom got the impression that she didn’t really notice his gawking at all but just got on with undressing in a most casual and nonchalant fashion.

The first items to be discarded were the girl’s flat sole sandals. She slipped each one off and plopped them down on the lower tier of the bench system right by her legs. Next she crossed her arms over her chest and grabbed the bottom of her white top pulling it up and over her head in one easy movement. She folded the top neatly and placed it next to her sandals.

Under that top was a very cute lacy white bra that held two fantastically shaped breasts. The material was soft enough to allow the girls very erect nipples to make their own very welcome intrusion into the world of the sauna room.

The girl then dropped each bra strap down off her shoulders so she could swivel the whole bra around 180 degrees. The bra was then unclipped and neatly placed on top of her white blouse.

Tom was now looking at two truly magnificent breasts. They were quite full and round but still very youthful and tight. The two pink nipples looked like they wanted to jump right off their respective areolae and right into Tom’s mouth.

Needless to say Tom’s penis was pulsating with sexual energy at this vision of loveliness. It felt harder and more erect than it had ever felt before but Tom hardly noticed any of that. The girl before him was still only topless so Tom waited in dead silence with bated breath for the show to continue - which it did.

After a brief pause while the now topless girl stretched her arms then adjusted her little pile of clothing she proceeded to remove her mini-skirt. First she unzipped a little zip that ran down the left side of the material. Next this now topless girl very demurely put her hands in under the waist band of that white skirt and pushed it from off her hips then down past her knees to the floor. She stepped out of the skirt then folded that neatly too before placing it on top of her white bra and white top.

Now she was standing before Tom in nothing more than the skimpiest pair of panties imaginable. Of course they were white like everything else but there was almost nothing to them - just a few white strings that ran around her hips before plunging down between her butt cheeks to join up with the small triangle of cloth that covered her vaginal area.

From Tom’s vantage he could tell she had a shaved pussy - a guess that was soon confirmed when those panties joined her other clothes by her shoes. The girl was now totally naked before Tom and she looked just amazing!

Tom cold not help but behold the beauty of her shaved vagina. It looked just so smooth and enticing. He could clearly see the beginning of her clitoral hood then the pussy lips that flowed down into the vaginal tract. It all just made Tom even harder and more sexually energized than he already was. His penis was pulsating its head off with every second that passed.

Finally the young naked girl turned to Tom and just said, “Well, that’s that then. This is fun, isn’t it!” She then proceeded to climbed up onto the top bench seat opposite Tom with her lovely breasts bouncing and jiggling as she went.

Tom did not know what to do or say so he just sat up himself with his penis rock hard and feeling so big he didn’t know why it wasn’t poking up through the roof. He thought about putting his hand over his erection but somehow that just seemed silly and he was also quietly enjoying the sensation of displaying his proud manhood to this gorgeous and now naked young girl.

The other thought that was also acting as a very powerful aphrodisiac on Tom was the thought that someone else might come into the room at any moment and catch him out in this state of very high sexual arousal. That thought scared him but also sent shivers of pleasure racing up and down his cock.

As Tom’s mind grappled with all these ideas and sensations he just sat there with his hands at his side and his huge penis pointing straight up with its big shiny knob waving in the breeze. However, if Tom thought this was good he was about to be blown away totally by what happened next. The events of the next fifteen minutes were going to form an indelible imprint on his young adolescent brain. The impact of that imprint would continue to put a smile on Tom’s face right up until the day he drew his very last breath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.