BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 11: Can I Take My Skirt Off?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Can I Take My Skirt Off? - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

After the stream Tom found himself wandering back down to the rec-room. Here he had a few solo games of pool, played around with the dart boards and had several short-lived video games on the slot machines around the walls. Also, the whole time he never saw another single person come in or go out. The resort really was quite deserted.

Tom’s parents were still lounging by the swimming pool so Tom decided he would have a quick dip himself then finish the day off with a quiet session in the sauna room. After that it would pretty well be time to go home.

The thought of going home had an unexpected effect on Tom. He found himself feeling quite disappointed at the prospect of leaving this wonderful place. This feeling was completely at odds to what he had been feeling just yesterday when his mother had first dared to tell him of their plans. At that point he had been just so dead against the whole idea but within the space of less than twenty four hours Tom knew he had done a full 180 degree about face on the whole matter. He was now totally in love with the nudist lifestyle and was trying to think ahead to when he might come back here. The prospect of the place being much more heavily populated with naked bodies was not a deterrent now but quite the opposite. Tom found himself really looking forward to being in the nude and surrounded by other nudists and each being able to openly observe the others naked body.

After Tom had done of few laps of the swimming pool, and feeling quite sad that the day was soon coming to an end, he made his way towards the sauna room. He took his towel and book with him then followed some arrows in the rec-room that led to a door with a sign on it that simply said...

“SAUNA ROOM - TOTAL NUDITY REQUIRED”

Tom certainly had no problem with that one stipulation now. It almost seemed like a redundant request ... who on earth would want to wear clothes in there anyway!?

Once in the door Tom found himself in a cedar-wood lined room that measured about ten foot square at the most. A set of heat/steam controls was set into one of the walls along with a two-tiered bench set up running around those walls. The room also had a beautiful soft cedar-wood smell that was quite intoxicating to the senses.

Tom spent a few minutes studying then setting the controls to what he thought would be comfortable for him. He then spread out his towel on the upper tier of the bench system before lying down and reading a few pages of his book. Tom soon gave up on the book and just closed his eyes and began to drift off into a very warm and tranquil sleep.

It was only a matter of mere minutes this time when Tom was again suddenly woken out of a relaxing sleep. This time it was not the snap and crunch of breaking twigs that woke him but the turn and click of the sauna room door handle. Someone was opening the door and coming in.

Tom found himself sitting up quickly and banging his head lightly on the ceiling that was just above him. As Tom was rubbing his head he turned to see who was coming in through the door and was shocked to discover that it was the girl in the white skirt again.

Tom just stared at the girl fully expecting her to disappear again like the last two encounters but she didn’t! She just stood there looking around the room until her eyes came to rest on Tom’s naked body lying on his towel.

“Hello,” she just said. “Do you mind if I come in. I’ve never been in a sauna room before!”

Tom said nothing in reply. He just stared then quietly shook his head in the affirmative. He didn’t care that she still had her clothes on because she was just so god-damned gorgeous! He was also amazed by the fact that she wasn’t running off and leaving him all bewildered again.

After Tom nodded his ascent to the girl’s request she looked around then said something that made Tom’s heart begin racing in the extreme.

This lovely young girl in the white skirt and the white top looked up at Tom and smiled then so innocently asked, “Can I take my skirt off? And my top? I know you have to be naked in here. I hope you don’t mind. Is that OK with you?”

Tom swallowed hard. Could this be really happening? This beautiful specimen of young female beauty was asking him for his permission to take her clothes off!

Tom swallowed again and nodded a second time in the affirmative after which the young girl proceeded as requested - she began taking her clothes off.

Tom could do nothing but stare. He also knew he was getting a boner again but somehow he just didn’t care. This magical mystery girl had turned up for a third time and she wasn’t running away this time but was taking her clothes off so she could be naked in the sauna room. If you had told Tom he had died and gone to heaven he would have believed it totally and completely!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.