BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 10: A Nudist for Life

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: A Nudist for Life - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

After a very pleasant soak in the hot-tub and a bite to eat with his mom and dad Tom decided to properly explore this wonderful nudist resort. As Tom did this he was most intrigued at how quickly walking around in the nude became like just the most natural thing in the world to him. He was even more fascinated by the ease with which he had acclimatized to being naked around his parents and how quickly he had adjusted to being able to observe their total nudity too.

In observing his parent’s nudity Tom discovered that his father’s penis was identical to his penis in every way. Both penises were circumcised and both had the same very thick penile shaft that expanded out into the same pointy knob. Even the blood veins running along just under the skin seemed to form in the same patterns on each penis.

Tom was also able to openly scrutinize his mother’s naked body and even at 40 years of age she still commanded a very handsome frame indeed. Lynn Barry’s breasts were still quite tight and youthful looking as already noted by Tom just the night before. Her waistline was also still very trim with very nice flowing curves that formed her hips, thighs, butt cheeks and legs. Tom could also not but help notice the way his mother trimmed her pubic hair. There was quite a solid patch of hair just below her stomach but which did not proceed down past her clitoris and labia majora. Past those points she was completely shaved and smooth.

Lynn Barry’s shaved genitalia gave any viewer in close enough range a clear view of a set of very thick outer pussy lips that framed an amazing set of inner pussy lips. Those inner pussy lips were amazing because of the way they hung down between her legs. Lynn’s labia minora swept down and out from under her clitoral hood in a spiral sort of curve that extended out from the outer pussy lips by a good inch and a half at least! On more that one occasion as the three ate lunch together Tom found himself wondering what such full pussy lips would feel like under his fingers. Tom also observed how those inner pussy lips could sometimes splay themselves wide apart and fold back over the outer lips giving Tom a very inviting view of a very lovely vagina ... very lovely indeed!

It was while Tom was scrutinizing his mother’s vagina that he decided he needed to get up and go for a walk around the complex. He could feel his penis beginning to swell again and he still wasn’t quite ready yet to have a total stiffy in front of his mother over her pussy lips. Even though he was now completely comfortable with being in the nude in front of her, and his father, getting a boner in front of either of them was a different matter again.

Tom was mulling over all these thoughts and the new impressions the day was presenting him with as he properly explored his surroundings. He found the stream that flanked the western boundary of the Success Nudist Resort and spent a few pleasant moments skipping stones across the tranquil surface of one of the stream’s languid pools. Tom even had a good pee onto some of the rocks by those pools. He had a sudden very limited feeling of guilt as he watched several bugs of various descriptions get washed away from off those rocks by this sudden torrent of warm yellowish liquid descending from heaven upon them.

This slight feeling of guilt was quickly replaced by a few giggles as Tom realized just how much he enjoyed being naked. Piddling on rocks without having to pull your trousers down or up again just accentuated that idea and Tom liked it very, very much. It was in those moments, by that stream, weeing onto some rocks, that Tom understand that he had actually fallen in love with the nudist lifestyle. Tom had not anticipated this in any way what-so-ever but neither did he mind either. Tom now knew that he would be a nudist of some description to some degree for the rest of his life. This thought made Tom laugh again as he carried on with his exploration of the Success Nudist Resort.

In this happy mood Tom worked his way back along the loop road that circumscribed the whole property. As he walked, enjoying the swing of his penis in the Spring air, Tom starting thinking about the girl in the white skirt again...

Who on earth was she?

Was she still here somewhere at the Success Nudist Resort?

Would he ever see her again?

Tom thought about these questions as he walked and continued to enjoy his new love affair with nudism not knowing that the girl in the white skirt was about to show up one more time! One more time that would blow Tom’s mind!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.