BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists - Cover

BSC07 The First Lifestyle Nudists

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 9: Tu Est Nu!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Tu Est Nu! - The story of how one boy's reluctant visit to a nudist resort changes his life completely. He meets a girl his own age and they become the USA's first official Lifestyle Nudists.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   First   Safe Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

As this ‘young’ couple continued waving at Tom, Tom found himself just staring back. He couldn’t believe that these two people were actually his parents. Somehow their wet, plastered down hair and the shiny glow of their damp faces in the hot-tub made them both look ten years younger at least.

Tom’s very young looking parents were both standing up now waving vigorously to him from the jacuzzi and of course they were also totally naked too.

Tom observed his parent’s nakedness very carefully as he advanced towards them. It was still difficult to comprehend that it was actually them. They just looked so totally different to the ‘naked picture’ Tom had pinned up in his own brain in preparation for this first ‘nudie’ encounter.

Tom quickly scanned his father’s naked body before moving on to his mother’s. Hank Barry was not overweight by any stretch of the imagination nor was he in the best physical shape either. He was of medium height for a man and slightly rounded at all the edges from the onset of middle-age spread. He was also quite hairy but not offensively so. The hair was in all the right places and was a compliment to Hank’s masculinity and not a distraction. Tom did notice that his father had made some sort of attempt to limit the amount of hair around the penis. It had obviously been shaved somewhat which made the whole penile shaft and knob stand out in bold relief against Hank’s abdomen. Below the penis was a dangling scrotum sack that still had water dripping off it into the hot-tub. That scrotum sac was bracketed by two strong legs that still had some youthful strength in them from Hank’s squash playing days. All together Hank wasn’t too bad a specimen of manhood if anyone was making judgments.

As for Tom’s mother ... well ... she was something different all together! Lynn Barry was about five years younger than her husband but right now she could have been twenty years younger. Her figure, her breasts, her legs, her face, her pubic region ... everything about her still looked just so youthful and fresh.

Tom scanned his mother’s naked body then had to quickly look away as if something had distracted him. Tom knew another erection was inevitable if he continued this scrutiny of her naked form and it made him very uncomfortable again.

Fortunately, as Tom slowly approached the hot-tub both his parents sat down again thus concealing their nakedness below the bubbling water-line again.

Finally, Tom found himself standing at the rim of the jacuzzi looking down at his parents. He was also only too well aware of the fact that his penis was getting rather elongated. It was still not fully aroused yet but he knew it was heading that way.

Lynn Barry just looked up at her naked son and his swelling penis then eased his consternation by simply saying, “Tu est nu! Tres bon.” Then she just quietly smiled at Tom and added, “Veuillez vous asseoir, maintenant.”

Tom relaxed immediately and laughed as he replied with, “Merci, mon amie. I thought you would never ask.”

And thus began a whole new chapter in the lives of the Barry family. All of a sudden family nudity became normalized and this normalization saw a whole new level of bonding and trust open up between the three of them. They all found themselves opening up to each other in a new and very special way. It was a bonding and a relationship that would hold them together all their lives. Even when Tom eventually left home, married and started his own family this unique thing that had just happened would always be there come what may.

As Tom talked and rested in the hot-tub he found himself totally amazed at how this day was unfolding. Tom’s mother wasn’t surprised in the least. Her intuition had predicted this all along but for Tom it was all just quite amazing and surprising to say the least.

However, what Tom did not know was that there was still one more surprise in store for him before his day at the Success Nudist Resort ended. The girl in the white skirt was going to pop up again in a way that Tom would never forget all the days of his life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.