BSC04 Educating Katrina - Cover

BSC04 Educating Katrina

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: Not a Nude Female in Sight

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Not a Nude Female in Sight - One girl's challenge at trying to change some of the culture at Blanke Schande College to allow for male nudity as well as female nudity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   Cousins   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School   Nudism  

Once gain all Katrina’s efforts seemed to be falling on deaf ears. Nothing was changing and she just seemed to be getting ignored and wearing herself out for no reason at all. What Katrina didn’t know was that the local media was starting to get wind of what was going on at BSC. Even though they were all quite sympathetic to BSC as a whole they still loved a good story and they could all smell one hell of a story on the brew! It was this fact that was eventually going to tip things, quite dramatically, in Katrina’s favor.

Something else that Katrina didn’t know was that her boyfriend had plotted his own little protest that afternoon in response to the perceived indifference he had witnessed coming from the President of BSC. When Ms. Ferguson went to get into her car to drive home at the end of the day she noticed as she approached it that it seemed to be covered in some kind of white goo! When she got right up to the door to unlock it she knew exactly what it was. It was semen. Her car was covered in semen. Big globs of the stuff were congealing around each door handle and all over the front windscreen. The hood and boot had splats of semen all across them. It really did look disgusting. She had no idea who was responsible but had a fair idea who she was going to talk to the next day – Katrina Jones!

Katrina Jones had no idea at all about the semen covered car but couldn’t help stifling a laugh when quizzed about it the next day. Later on she found out that Stephen and Timothy had rallied a bunch of guys together to quietly wander through the BSC car park and masturbate themselves into an ejaculation by the appropriately named carpark space. They all thought it was a great joke as they each surreptitiously spurted their semen all over Ms Ferguson’s car.

Ms Ferguson might have been annoyed at what had happened but she explained to Katrina that it would take more than that to deflect the course of BSC. She also warned Katrina not to jeopardize her academic career by being associated with such foolish antics. The affect of this was to just harden Katrina’s resolve and to make her more determined than ever to find a way to make Eleanor Grimes Ferguson and her Executive Board sit up and listen. “After all” thought Katrina, “I am not doing this for me. I am doing this for all those wonderful men out there who have chosen to study here. I am also doing it for the good of BSC if only the Executive Council would see it that way!”

The ground swell of opinion was definitely building up in Katrina’s favor and more articles were starting to appear in Newspapers, on the Television and over the Radio Stations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.