BSC03 Naked Surprises at BSC - Cover

BSC03 Naked Surprises at BSC

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 8: All Night Long

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8: All Night Long - A girl from a small rural town in California has her final interview at Blanke Schande College to become a full time student - one that will be naked for the next four years of study on campus.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   School   Nudism  

“Hey!” said Peter “What on earth have we been missing out on. While we were sleeping these guys were having all the fun.”

Peter then turned to the still drowsy and slightly drunk Katrina and said, “How about it baby! Do you fancy a ride on my stallion?” As Peter said this he thrust his hand down between Katrina’s legs and ran his fingers up and down her very full set of pussy lips.

Katrina’s inhibitions were like here mother’s - not very with it. She gave Peter a growl and said, “I want to do what they are doing!” Katrina then spun around and lunged at Peter’s cock. At the same time she swung her hips and pussy mound up and over onto Peter’s face. “Eat yer heart out, lover boy!” she mumbled as Peter’s swelling penis filled her mouth. Peter didn’t hesitate but at once began to run his tongue all along Katrina’s pink cleft. His own mouth was also soon filled with Katrina’s clitoris and pussy lips while his fingers explored her very wet vagina.

Over in another corner Becky and Philippa had grabbed Danny and were having the time of their life with his cock. It was soon fully erect again for the second time in less than half an hour. They weren’t going to miss out on some fun either. Poor Danny was still just surfacing from his last very wet and very lucid dream. Now, once again his hard penis was getting sucked, licked, fondled and stimulated to explosive proportions.

Before long the whole room had erupted in to one glorious orgy. Everyone was having fun with everyone. The two cocks got sucked off repeatedly. Legs were being spread apart all over the room with fingers, noses, tongues and penises popping in and out of anything they could find. Even Danny found himself jerking off Peter at one stage while Angela was sucking him off ... again!

Katrina found her self impaled several times by Peter’s ‘tickly knob’ and Danny’s big fat cock. Both boys admitted that she had the tightest vagina of them all. It could squeeze and massage their cocks like no other girl in the room could. Katrina also had her very cute tits sucked by everyone and she sucked all the pussy, cocks and tits that her face fell upon as well. Everyone was also fascinated by the vast amount of inner pussy lip folded up along her vaginal cleft. They all loved pushing their noses deep into those folds and leaving it there just for the pleasure of it.

Janet had her lovely conically shaped tits with the puffy nipples licked and sucked by everybody and she just couldn’t get enough of it. She also had Peter’s cock explode in her twice. That ‘tickly knob’ of his certainly had some grunt to it. She also got to swallow Danny’s cum and masturbate him into oblivion a few times that night as well. Janet also came to the conclusion that her favorite thing was still having her cunt filled with Danny’s huge penis. He was her man and she just loved his enormous cock deep inside of her more than anything.

As for Danny, he just loved Philippa’s big tits. He spurted semen all over them any chance he got. He also loved burying his face in between those huge melons as he thrust deep into her pussy climaxing and squirting her full of his man juice. Danny also found it a great pleasure to one by one fuck every single woman in that room. The last one to get his full load was Janet Rivers. He took his own precious time with her. He was still madly in love with her and loved holding her tightly as he thrust deep into her body as hard as he could before climaxing and kissing Janet’s lips with all the passion he could find.

Peter was also in heaven when he had three girls at one stage admiring and playing with his over-sized knob. He loved having it tickled just under the hood. He spurted right into Becky’s left eye once just as she was tickling and admiring her man’s love toy. He spurted again right into Janet’s lovely green eyes too when it was her turn to tickle and admire his knob. She just laughed and kissed that lovely knob then sucked it off again!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.