BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky - Cover

BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 14: The Final Salute

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: The Final Salute - A story about two girls attending Blanke Schande College and how they decide to become Absolutes - girls that go nude not only on campus but everywhere off campus as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Nudism  

Danny, Janet, Peter and Becky spent the rest of the day quietly exploring one of the town’s many beautiful parks. Many of the nude girls that saw them thanked them for what they had done for the town. There was also a constant stream of naked girls and mothers, plus boys and fathers also inquiring about life at Blanke Schande College.

That Sunday night the Mayor held another emergency council meeting and got a unanimous vote to extend the Nude Female status of Aurora Hills for perpetuity - The four Nude Days had been such a roaring success. All the little girls were delighted they could stay playing inside and outside in the nude and go to school just as naked. All the older girls were delighted they could stay nude and not get tan lines. All the other women were just glad that they could quietly go about their day’s activities in the nude just because it felt good.

As for Danny, Peter, Janet and Becky they got a rousing send off when they left to return to BSC on Monday morning. The eight gorgeous girls from Saturday’s mass masturbation display had grown to a group of fifty gorgeous, naked girls. They sat on chairs lining the road leading out of Aurora Hills waiting for the quartet to pass. When they did all fifty naked girls pulled their knees up and spread their legs wide apart. They were Presenting their vaginas with their pussy lips splayed wide open that showed all their pink glory in a final salute to this bemused group as they left town.

It was a breath taking scene of one hundred tight, perky teenage breasts all in a row - puffy nipples and all. Complementing those very pretty breasts and nipples were the wide open legs and the exquisite line of shaved and unshaved vaginas each with its own fully displayed vaginal hole. Fifty young clitorises glinting in the morning light with their lovely pussy lips made a very impressive sight too. Between those beautiful pussy lips was a vertical line of sweet pink flesh sitting above some of the sexiest and wettest vaginas anyone had every seen. The girls used their fingers to hold those lips as far apart as possible in their final salute to the passengers of the red Mustang as it drove by.

The car stopped. Becky and Janet climbed out and onto the roof and Presented their own beautiful vaginal clefts to the girls as the car slowly proceeded again. The side of the road became filled with crowds clapping and whistling at this heavenly deluge of feminine beauty.

Lots of townsfolk came out of their houses to wave goodbye with many girls doing their own individual Presentations to the group as the car passed by. The four also laughed to each other as they were finally leaving town when they saw still more girls Presenting their vaginas and breasts to the boys, and the other girls, on the streets as they all walked to school together.

“Oh, that is just so cute!” said Janet and Becky as they looked quickly at their own breasts and vaginas. They each smiled then thought to themselves... “Who would have thought that being an Absolute would turn out to be so much fun!?”

Part of the fun for that day, that Janet, Becky, Danny and Peter didn’t get to see was that row of fifty naked teenagers doing another very spontaneous mass masturbation display. No one knows who started it but as the red Mustang was leaving town those fifty girls were finger fucking themselves like crazy. It wasn’t long before all along the street the nude, teen girls were starting to arch their backs and curl their toes up as fifty orgasms raged through their lovely bodies. Fingers stopped jabbing in and out of vaginas or plucking at clitorises as moans of pleasure echoed around the town in the early hours of Monday morning. For the young teen girls it couldn’t have been a better start to the week and to their new life of total nudity within the boundaries of Aurora Hills.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.