BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky - Cover

BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 13: Peter Does Janet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Peter Does Janet - A story about two girls attending Blanke Schande College and how they decide to become Absolutes - girls that go nude not only on campus but everywhere off campus as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Nudism  

Danny and Becky were lost in their own world of pleasurable thoughts as their sexual climaxes subsided when the front door clicked open. Seconds later Janet and Peter were standing at the bedroom door. They saw Danny pulling his semen covered penis out of Becky’s semen soaked vagina and they both stood motionless as they took in the whole messy scene.

Janet looked at them both and said abruptly, “Right! That does it!”

She grabbed Peter by his shirt and said loudly, “You sir, are coming with me!”

Before Peter could protest, as if he would have anyway, he was being dragged over to Janet’s house next door. Her little nude body was soon pushing him onto her bed and her hands were ripping his clothes off.

In no time at all Janet Rivers had Peter’s big knob in her hands and was working the shaft and licking the knob with her tongue for all it was worth. She then plunged the thing deep into her mouth when it was good and hard. It was skinnier and shorter than Danny’s cock but the big knob made up for that totally. It felt big and fat in her mouth and Peter wasn’t resisting a bit. He was having the time of his life. He just lay there spread eagled while this beautiful naked brunette gobbled up every inch of his hard penis. Janet Rivers was drop dead gorgeous and here he was with his cock in her mouth and she was doing amazing things with it. She was using her tongue around it like he had never known before.

Janet switched between mouth and hand continually. She had it in her mouth and was enjoying the size of it when gallons of semen began pouring out of it ... stream after stream of hot semen.

Peter felt his orgasm build them climax as his knob exploded into a million pieces inside Janet’s mouth. He spurted and spurted and Janet Rivers swallowed every last drop. Peter moaned and gasped with pleasure as the last spurt finished and he looked down at this naked angel between his legs.

Peter then rolled Janet over on the bed and on to her back. Very gently he put his mouth over one of her conical tits with the puffy nipples. He gently caressed it with his tongue - feeling every dimple and fold of the areola then he did the same with the other breast. Janet soon realized just how good he was at doing this. Peter had a very clever tongue she thought. As for Peter he just enjoyed those puffy tits in his mouth and under his fingers for a good twenty minutes at least ... they were just that lovely.

Peter’s mouth was soon very hungry for Janet’s dark pussy. He found that little bit of pink tongue that was always poking out and kissed it and sucked it and played with it for ages. He could feel every black bristle against his nose and could smell all the juice that was pouring out of her sex machine. His tongue went deep into Janet’s vagina and she moaned with pleasure as he did so. He also used his fingers on her clitoris and along her pink valley between her pussy lips. The amount of vaginal juice was striking. She was very, very, very wet.

Janet then grabbed Peter’s cock and said, “Are you going to shove that thing into me or not! Fuck me Peter Arnold, just fuck me!”

With that Peter took his big knob and slowly inserted it deep into her vagina. And yes ... it did tickle. Janet could feel it tickling the walls of her vaginal passage as it sunk slowly into her body. She contracted around it with her internal muscles making it tickle even more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.