BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky - Cover

BSC02 The Adventures of Janet and Becky

Copyright© 2016 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 12: Danny Does Becky

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Danny Does Becky - A story about two girls attending Blanke Schande College and how they decide to become Absolutes - girls that go nude not only on campus but everywhere off campus as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Nudism  

After their very long day. The four all headed back to Danny’s place and just crashed there. They had walked around town all day and talked their heads off to so many people about Blanke Schande – particularly after the mass masturbation display. When they finally walked through the door of Danny’s home they all plonked down on whatever looked comfortable and fell asleep and stayed that way right through the night.

When Danny finally woke up on Sunday morning the place was quiet and he found himself alone in the house with just Becky Bartell.

“Where’s Janet and Peter?” he asked.

Becky replied, “Oh, I think Janet decided she needed to go out for a walk to get some fresh air into her lungs and Peter said he would go with her to get some air too, and a newspaper. It was very, very stuffy in here last night because no one thought to open any windows. We were all so tired!”

And so it was that Danny found himself alone with Becky at last ... the girl with the tits he was longing to touch. He was also watching her ass swing about while she got some breakfast ready in the kitchen.

They were both sitting at the table eating some breakfast when a piece of French toast dropped onto Becky’s right breast – just above the nipple. Instinctively Danny reached over and pulled it off brushing her nipple with his hand. To Danny that nipple felt just so soft and gentle.

Danny found himself staring at Becky’s nipples and breasts. His penis was starting to swell when he said, “Do you know you have the most amazing breasts, Becky Bartell!”

“Why, thankyou sir. Do you know you have an amazing and very large penis, Mr Daniel Brown?” replied Becky.

“I think you told me that once before” responded Danny.

Becky then stood up letting her blonde pubic hair sit just above the table right in front of Danny’s face.

“Well then, my young Daniel Brown, I think I might just need to check that cock of yours again just to make sure!” said Becky in a low and sultry tone.

But before Becky could do anything else she was bundled off into Danny’s bedroom and onto his bed. Danny had his clothes off in seconds and had his hands all over those big round tits ... rubbing them and tickling the pink nipples. He then started licking them and sucking the nipples deep into his mouth before proceeding down to her blonde pussy. He nosed in between the pubic hair and rubbed his nose hard up against her clitoris and sniffed in the smell of her sex juices. It was intoxicating. He sucked and licked and played with Becky’s clitoris and pussy lips for ages.

Eventually he sat up and straddled her right over her stomach with his huge cock pointing straight up between those lovely, round breasts. Becky started working that huge thing with here right hand, – then her left hand, then her right hand again. She then pulled Danny closer to suck on his big cock for a while then pushed him back to get her hand around it again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.