Being Reliable - Cover

Being Reliable

by John Demille

Copyright© 2016 by John Demille

True Sex Story: Being the reliable member of a shitty family means responsibilities, and only few occasional perks. Everybody counts on you and needs your help and sometime they do whatever you want to get your help.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I grew up with an alcoholic father and a depressive mother with two sisters. My father passed away from liver failure when I was fourteen and somehow that made me the man of the house from an early age. Mom killed herself after few years by taking a whole bottle of Tylenol. By the time the ambulance reached the hospital she was finished. She lived for few days, but her liver was done for. So by the time I was 18 I only had my older sisters Karen and Jennifer for family.

To be honest, we were a fucked up family. Both sisters were known to be sluts and both got knocked up by the age of seventeen. Karen, the eldest, somehow managed to rope the guy who impregnated her into marriage. Meanwhile Jennifer aborted her baby, but could never stay in a stable relationship. She was too slutty and weak and managed to somehow fuck up every relationship that she managed to get into.

I can’t count the times that I had to bail either one of them out of trouble.

I was twenty-six when life took an interesting turn. I had a stable job and nice apartment in Sudbury, Ontario. I was fairly comfortable in my living.

One day, Karen calls me out of the blue. It was around 8pm on a Monday night and I hadn’t heard from her in months.

“Hey Dave, is this a bad time?”

“Hi Karen, just watching some TV, how are you doing?” I asked fully knowing that this means trouble. Karen never calls unless she’s in trouble.

“I left the asshole. He’s been hitting me for a while now and I’ve had it with him.”

“Fucking asshole! Really? Why didn’t you tell me earlier, I would’ve kicked the shit out of him.”

“I didn’t want to cause you trouble. You’ve already helped quite a bit with the bits of cash you’ve sent.”

“Of course sis.”

“Anyway, I’m calling because I need a huge favour.”

Here it comes.

“I thought so. What do you need?”

“Well, I packed the few things we had in that beater that Mark managed to keep. We’re here stuck near Toronto on our way to you. The piece of shit broke down when we reached Mississauga and I have no money and nowhere to go.”

I knew what she wanted. She wanted me to pick them up and bring them over to my place.

“For god sake it’s 8pm. It’s Monday night. I have work tomorrow.”

“Please Dave, do what you can. We’ll have to sleep in the car. I really really need your help.”

“You’re five hours away. If I drive straight to there and straight back we’ll be back here no earlier than 6am.”

“I’m sorry. I know I’m a fuck up. Always been...”

I could hear her crying on the line. I knew she was manipulating me. She always did this. But I couldn’t help it. She was my sister and I loved her despite her fucking up constantly and needing my help. Her useless piece of crap of a husband never done anything well and never kept a decent job to support her and his two daughters.

“Alright, don’t worry. Dave to the rescue; again.”

I took as much info as she could provide about where she was and I took off in my SUV. It was well after midnight when I pulled up behind the piece of crap she was driving.

I walked up to the car and looked in to find them asleep. I knocked on her window and Lucy the older of the two girls woke up and shook her mom awake. Karen opened the door and came out and engulfed me in a very tight hug.

“God bless you Dave. I knew I could count on you. My prayers were answered and here you are. I missed you so much.”

For long minutes we stood by the 401 with Karen’s arms wrapping me and with her generous tits squashed against my stomach mumbling various things.

“Alright, alright. Enough with this. We need to go. Open your trunk and help me transfer your things.”

“Ok.” She said backing away from me and wiping her eyes. “Girls, come out and say hi to your uncle. He’s come to save us.”

I knew she was saying these things for my benefit, but I loved those girls. It wasn’t their fault and they were too young to understand any of this.

The two little adorable girls came out and wrapped themselves around my legs. I lifted each and gave them proper hugs and took them to the SUV.

I couldn’t believe how few items they had. All they had filled less than half of her car’s trunk. It took only few minutes to get their stuff stored in my car’s big trunk and their booster seats installed with them strapped in.

By now it was nearly 2:30am and I was too tired to drive all the way to Sudbury in the dark. So I drove a little bit out of the area north on the 400 and found the cheapest motel that I could find and got us a room.

The room was reasonable and had two double beds.

“You sleep on one bed and put the girls in the other. I’ll sleep on that cot.”

“Nonsense, I wouldn’t feel OK with you in that miserable looking cot. You came all the way to help us. The least I can do is give you the bed.”

“You would take the cot?”

“We’ll see.” She said.

By this time the girls were already asleep on the other bed over the covers.

“Sure, I’m too tired to argue. Put your girls under the covers while I wash my face and take care of some business.”

I went to the bathroom and by the time I got out, Karen was down to her bra and panties. When she noticed the surprise on my face she smiled.

“Oh come on, I’m your sister. You’ve seen me like this plenty of times.”

“It’s been a while you know. Plus you weren’t this endowed.”

“Yeah, the girls grew really big when I got pregnant with Sofia.”

I didn’t want to carry on with this silliness. I was way too tired for small talk.

“Alright, I’m tired. Good night.” I said as I got under the covers.

I must have fallen asleep before Karen came back out of the bathroom. I woke up sometime after and found myself spooning Karen with my hand wrapped around her waist. It felt nice, and I fell back into deep tired sleep not caring that she was in bed with me.

I woke up some time later to find my hand on Karen’s big right breast and before I removed it, I noticed that Karen’s hand was on top of mine keeping and actually moving it on her own breast. What the fuck?

I tried going back to sleep without making Karen aware of my awakening, but the situation was a bit weird and I couldn’t.

I was even more surprised when I realized that I had a big hard on and it was firmly lodged between Karen’s generous ass cheeks. A generous ass that was slowly grinding against my hard on.

I didn’t know what to do. Should I pretend to be asleep? Should I stop whatever was happening?

I decided on pretending to be asleep. I wasn’t sure I wanted to face the embarrassment that my stopping the action would cause to either of us. I wasn’t sure whether I was the instigator somehow in my sleep or if it was Karen. I had no idea if Karen was even awake.

I found out that Karen was very awake when I felt her hand reach back and carefully unbutton the lone button on my boxers freeing my rock hard cock.

After freeing my cock, Karen ass started moving more and rubbing the head of my cock in the deep crevice. This felt good and so weird. I wasn’t even sure I wasn’t even dreaming. But fuck, this weird situation was turning me on big time. I found myself waiting just to see what Karen would do next.

Sure enough, few minutes later, Karen reached back and pulled her granny panties down to below her pussy and pushed back wrapping my cock in her intense heat. I couldn’t help a small push. Instinct I guess.

Few minutes more and my cock head was being rubbed slowly between two very wet pussy lips that soon split and admitted it into a warm hole.

At that point my mind was made up. If Karen wanted to get fucked, then I have no problem with it, even if she were my sister.

As she fucked herself slowly on my cock, seemingly trying not to wake me, I surprised her by taking my hand off her big tit and grabbed her shoulder, then pushed myself up and onto her, turning her onto her stomach.

“Oh, Dave, you’re awake!” she whispered.

“Shut up slut.” I whispered back and shoved my cock into her pussy as far as it can go.

“Oooff.” Was her only response.

I steadied myself with my hands on her shoulders, pushing her into the mattress and for the next few minutes I fucked her in that position. I pounded as hard as I could and as fast as I felt like. I didn’t consider how she was feeling. I don’t know, I guess I felt that she owed me my pleasure at least for all the shit that I’ve done for her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.