Getting the Business

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2016 by realoldbill

Sex Story: A young wife explains her exploits at the convention.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rough   Workplace   .

So anyhow, honey, I’m on my way to Arizona, to a fancy spa that costs oodles of money, and they’re going to fix my poor pussy on account of it got kind of beat up this weekend.

Now I know we talked about it, and we both agreed that it would be Ok for me to go with your boss to that convention since his wife was sick or something. How many wives has he had anyway? So I packed my little black dress and real high heels, and he sent a car and off to the airport I went Friday morning, and he met me there and hugged me and thanked me and patted my butt.

Now I’m not dumb like you sometimes say, and I know about date rape drugs, but I sure don’t know what was in my lemonade on that flight. By the time we got to Boston I think I was flying higher than that jet. XTC I suspect but it might have been one of those ruffies. So anyhow we went to the hotel and up to our room, and he stripped me naked, and I helped him do it. Then he kissed me and licked me, licked me all over and then some.

Now don’t you dare tell anybody, but your boss doesn’t have much in the cock department, even less than you do, honey, and you say you’re average. He might have four inches, maybe. So, anyhow, I licked it and sucked it and played with it and then did him reverse cowgirl since that’s about the only way he’s going to get it, fat as he is.

And to get it in, I had to squat on him and reach back under and wiggle the hard little thing and poke it up and in to get him started. But he liked it and made all sorts of noises and humped like crazy. I tried to stay interested, but it wasn’t easy.

Then we took a shower, and he mauled me some and nibbled on my tits, and we got dressed and went down to this big room and a numbered table. There were five other guys at our table and they all had wives with them. At least they looked sort of like wives. I don’t think any of them liked me, the wives I mean. It was probably my little black dress that lets my big boobs kind of hang out to be admired, that bothered them but the men liked it and smiled and licked their lips, and I leaned over to improve the view.

So we had some speeches, not real long ones, and we got our food and ate and then some ice cream and then more speeches. The beef was tough and tasteless and the beans overdone. And the guy on my right stroked my thigh. And theone on my left ebowed my tits.

So I excused myself and headed for the ladies room and one of the guys caught me out in the hall, popped out my jugs and sucked my tits. I told him our room number while he slobbered on me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.