I Fucking Missed You - Cover

I Fucking Missed You

by justabitkinky

Copyright© 2016 by justabitkinky

Sex Story: A sensually dominant woman can't resist taking advantage of her sleeping baby boy in this Mommy/boy dynamic of a relationship.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Shemale   FemaleDom   Anal Sex   .

She comes home after a long day of work to find him asleep in bed. He is face down, his arm beneath the pillow which his face is resting on. She grins approvingly, enjoying the sight of her baby boy; his smooth and hairless body, wearing nothing but the tight pair of short black shorts she loves so much.

Unable to resist, she slips out of her clothing. Her breasts spilling out of her bra and her very large and thick cock flopping out as she pulls down her panties. Softly, she climbs onto the bed. Her slim but toned body crawling over her sweet baby boy, her hands legs on either side of his.

She hovers on all fours momentarily, her cock hanging lewdly between her legs just barely grazing his backside. The feeling of control and dominance rushes through her body as she slowly lowers herself. Anticipating the wonderful feeling her naked skin will make as it comes in contact with his. Very gently as she doesn’t want to wake him yet.

A soft sigh slips through her lips as she settles her body down on top of his. Her feet slide down along his legs until they reach his feet, which she hooks with hers so that she can slowly push his legs farther apart. Her body shifts slightly so that her juicy and now hard cock is nestled perfectly between his ass cheeks.

He begins to stir, awaking slowly, but her toned and strong body holds him down. Her legs back on the outside of his legs, pressing into the bed firmly as her hands claps his hands and her fingers slip between his fingers. She pulls his hands above his head to further pin him down as she slowly rubs against him. The sensation causing her to groan as her thick cock slides along the crevice of his vulnerable ass cheeks. Humping her sweet baby boy.

Leaning down, she kisses his neck softly before whispering into his ear, “Hi, sweetheart,” she says softly, “mommy missed her baby boy...” she grinds her cock against his ass before continuing, “ ... and his cute little ass-pussy too. You know if you present yourself like that to me I’m going to rape your little ass, don’t you baby?”

Her breath starts to get a bit heavy as she excites herself. Her vulnerable and helpless baby boy ‘trapped’ beneath her. He begins to struggle beneath her, although he is just as excited as she is. The feeling of vulnerability and submission her words exude causing him to shudder as he can’t help but press his tight ass back against her pending invasion.

She transfers one of his hands to her other hand, pinning his wrists down with one hand now as her other hand reaches between them. Her fingers slip into his shorts and quickly pulls them down. They stay right below his naked ass as she lifts up and presses her giant cock head against his boy pussy.

He waits in anticipation, the feeling of her cock right at his asshole driving him wild. He presses back against it but she moves back with him. Teasing him. She chuckles and whispers, “you know what I’m waiting for, my sweet little bitch.” Blushing deeply he softly replies, knowing exactly what she wants. She makes him do it every time she is about to take him. “Please, mommy, please rape your tight little ass pussy. Make me your bitch, mommy, “ he says with a shy quivering voice.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.