Sandy The Cheerleader Visits

by mysteria27

Copyright© 2016 by mysteria27

Erotica Sex Story: An eighteen year old cheerleader sells candy and stops by her boyfriend's house.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Spanking   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   .

All afternoon I sold candy in my neighborhood. I had a great day and made five hundred dollars in profits. I couldn’t believe so many people bought the candy. I guess when you put a very developed eighteen-year-old in a revealing cheering uniform people get horny and want to buy candy.

A few of my neighbors asked to see me cheer and then bought a whole case of candy. Some of the neighbors asked if they could videotape me doing my cheers. I told them they could. I think they just liked seeing my breasts bounce up and down.

My mother doesn’t know where I got such a huge chest from. She has just a normal B cup. I was blessed with an E cup. My breasts are very firm, but really big. That’s probably why I’m so popular. All the teachers and the boys at school just stare at my breasts. I don’t know why everybody thinks they’re so great. I get a backache from them. Even my girlfriends are jealous of my big breasts. A few times, my friends have asked to touch them. They just can’t believe how big they are. I kind of get off, when people ask to touch them. I’m always in a very horny state of mind.

I’m tall and thin and very busty. Everywhere I go, people stare at me. Men are constantly flirting with me and I get free food everywhere I go. People just like to talk to me and stare at my boobs. I get asked out a lot, but I’ve been dating my boyfriend for the past year.

He’s the captain of the football team and I’m the captain of the cheering squad. We were the prom king and queen at the prom this year. We’re both very popular. I think my boyfriend knows that if he ever broke up with me, there’d be like ten other guys trying to get with me.

I think he worries about when we go to college. He says he wants to have a long distance relationship. We both were accepted to different schools. I hope I can be faithful to him when we go to college. I’m thinking this won’t work out to well. Not with my boobs. Everybody will want to date me. There will be too much temptation. I don’t tell that to my boyfriend though. I just laugh when he brings up the topic. We still have a few more months of school left.

I’ve always been very popular and more so when my breasts just keep growing. I do think that they’ve reached full size now. I think I have the body of a stripper. I bet I could make a lot of money dancing someday. Although, that’s not something I’d want to do. If somebody offered me a lot of money, I just might do it. Time will tell when I go to college.

After I sold the candy, I thought I go and surprise my boyfriend. I didn’t tell him I was coming over. I didn’t change and just went in my cheering outfit. My boyfriend likes when I wear the uniform to his house. He always asks me to cheer for him. Usually he’ll fuck me after I entertain him. He just loves the little cheering outfit. He likes to call me a “cheering slut.”

I drove over to his house and parked in his driveway. I didn’t see his truck, but was hoping it was just in the garage. I walked to the door and knocked on the door. I was really hoping he was there. I hadn’t seen him all day and was super horny.

The door opened and his father answered the door. He looked at me with a really happy face.

“Hello, Sandy. Come in dear. Were you selling candy again?”

“Hi, Mr. Chadwick. I sold candy all day. I made five hundred dollars this time.”

I walked into their house and Mr. Chadwick shut the door.

“Is Edward home? I wanted to surprise him.”

“No! Edward and his mother went to help her friend move. Edward was kind enough to offer his truck to help out. Would you like a soda?”

“Oh. I really wanted to surprise him. When will he be back?”

“Probably not for a while, but you can wait if you want.”

Mr. Chadwick is a very good looking man. I kind of have a little crush on him. He’s tall with salt and pepper hair and the bluest eyes you’ve ever seen. Edward takes after him with his good looks. He always is really nice to me and smiles a lot. He too looks at my breasts. He licks his lips and stares right at them. I often wonder what he thinks when I’m over. I bet he’d love to fuck me. I’m so fucking horny and just might let him if he seemed interested.

“If you do a few cheers, I’d be happy to buy a couple of cases of candy. Did you bring any in your car?”

“I have more at home, but I could give it to Edward to bring home to you. You really want to see me cheer?”

“I’d love to watch you cheer. I’ll buy your remaining candy. How much do you have left?”

“That’s really nice of you, Mr. Chadwick. Are you sure? I have about two hundred dollars more to sell.”

“I’ll buy it all. Just show me a few cheers and do some gymnastics for me.”

“Okay, I could do that. Are you sure you want to buy the candy?”

“It would be my pleasure.”

I was thinking he definitely wanted to see my breasts juggling in my cheering outfit. I was thinking he was probably wanting to get into my pants. I was kind of turned on by the whole thing. I could feel my pussy getting very wet in my thong. I stood up and started to do some cheers.

“Let’s make some touchdowns. You can do it and we can make the noise.”

“Sandy that’s so cute. Why don’t you do some cartwheels.”

I was jumping up and down and did some gymnastics. My breasts were bobbing up and down in my cheering uniform. Mr. Chadwick was clapping and sipping on a beer. He was really enjoying the cheers.

“We don’t need any music and we don’t need any bands. All we need are cheering fans.”

I was doing the gymnastics in the living room. Jumping up and down and doing cartwheels, splits, and flips. He was clapping and cheering for me. I knew he was liking the view of my bodacious breasts. I could see a bulge in his pants. He was getting off while I did the cheers.

“Sandy, how about we go into the hot tub? I bet your muscles are really sore.”

“I didn’t bring a bathing suit. I’m only wearing my thong.”

“Once you’re in the tub, I wont even be able to see. Leave your thong on dear.”

“A soda would be great!”

“Why don’t you get yourself all set up and I’ll bring you a soda. See you in a minute.”

I walked out to the hot tub. I kind of felt really weird that I was going to go into it with my boyfriend’s father. I knew he wanted to fuck me. He was practically salivating at me in my cheering outfit. I knew he wanted to play with my breasts. Most people are very interested in my breasts. I’d say it’s my best attribute. Although, my boyfriend say’s I have a nice ass too.

I took off the cheering outfit and got into the hot tub. I was only wearing my thong. The water felt amazing on my body. I sat right in front of the jet.

“How’s the water?”

“It’s really warm. Are you coming in too?”

“Sure.”

Mr. Chadwick handed me the soda. I drank it and put it into the cup holder on the side of the hot tub. He slid into the tub and sat across from me. He had a very horny look on his face. I knew he was going to make every attempt to fuck me. I was feeling aroused and thought if he tried, I’d let him fuck me. I’d just play along with him.

“The water feels great. I always love to take a nice soak. We have one at our house too. I’m always sitting in it. It feels so nice on my back. I just love the jets.”

“I’m really good at giving back massages, if you want later, I could massage yours?”

“That would be nice. I guess if you don’t mind.”

“You could sit on my lap now and I could massage your neck.”

“Sure. I could do that.”

Mr. Chadwick moved closer to me. I sat on his lap and he massaged my neck. His hands felt amazing while he worked out some knots in my neck. I made soft moaning noises while he rubbed me. I could feel tingles all over my body. His hands were very strong while he massaged my neck hard. I really wanted him to fuck me. I just waited to see what he’d say.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.