Long Day's Journey Into Susan - Cover

Long Day's Journey Into Susan

Copyright© 2016 by T. MaskedWriter

Chapter 4: Conclusion

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Conclusion - Susan tells her side of the story from "How My Day Was," and the events that follow after.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Revenge   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Size   2nd POV  

“It’s never too late to start over.

We’re gonna find a little heaven on Earth.

I don’t care what it is that you did

When you lived in Ft. Worth.”

-Cornell Hurd Band. “I Don’t Care What It Is That You Did When You Lived In Ft. Worth”

Troy continued his talk with Chad a few feet and another universe away from Julie’s tongue flicking my clit. I grabbed the head of the only person in the world and hissed through my teeth for her to keep licking my cunt, oblivious to my abusive ex-boyfriend slowly stroking his dick while he helplessly watched us.

“Good job, Chad,” Troy said, sitting on the armrest. “Keep watching and stroking and listening to my voice, knowing that you won’t be able to cum, but unable to stop yourself from trying. Not too fast, though. You’re going to have a long time to be frustrated.”

Julie slipped a finger into my dripping hole, never letting up her assault on my clit. That voice from somewhere else that wasn’t Julie and didn’t matter said “Julie, hon, turn this way, let Chad see your pussy.”

When she shifted her weight, I tried to move with her. She stopped licking for a moment and spoke to me. “Stay where you are, Susan. We want Chad to see the look on your face.” Who? Didn’t matter. She was my universe and this is what she wanted.

In that other universe, Troy put my soaking panties up to Chad’s nose, careful not to obstruct his view of Julie’s cunt. “Take a good whiff, Chad. Smell how wet she is. And get a good look at my girlfriend’s pussy. Wouldn’t you love to just climb up there and see how far in that little prick of yours can go? She’s an unbelievable fuck, Chad; so hot and tight and wet. Here.” He walked over to us and cupped her dripping slit with his hand. Julie moaned into my cunt and rubbed back against him. When it was covered with her wetness, he went back to Chad and held his forefinger up to his mouth. “You never went down on Susan, did you, Chad?” Chad shook his head no and continued stroking. “Go ahead and give my finger a lick. I taste her every day; I know how good she tastes.”

Chad stuck his tongue out and pressed it up to Troy’s finger like a kid being dared to lick a frozen pole. He tried to get his mouth around Troy’s finger and suck more from it, but Troy pulled it away. “Ok, that’s enough. I’m not into that kind of thing, and that’s all you get.” He stuck another finger in his mouth like Chad had wanted to do before continuing.

“I can tell you that Susan’s pussy tastes just as good as hers. In fact, I HAVE to tell you, because you’re never going to get the chance to taste it again. And you’re never going to give her that look on her face or hear her talk to you like this.”

Back in my universe, my pussy was clenching around Julie’s fingers and I bucked harder. “Oh, fuck yes, Julie! Unngh ... Eat my fucking pussy! I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna fucking cum ... AAAAAHHHHH!!!” I felt myself squirt onto her face. She smiled and began trailing wet, sticky kisses back up my body until I was tasting myself on her tongue and face, her fingers continuing to tease the rest of the orgasm out of me.

“Come back to us, Susan,” Julie whispered to me, as behind her, the world returned. I was in my bedroom, the cloud we’d been floating through space on was my bed. Chad was sitting in his recliner, playing with himself with a look of lust, rage, and fear in his eyes. Troy was the only person in the room who wasn’t naked. He took off his shirt and turned back to Chad.

“Hot shit, huh?” Chad nodded. “But, ya know, they say girls know best how to please girls. So, congratulations on finding the one stripper that didn’t, Chad. But enough of the fun-to-watch portion of the program; I think now it’s time you saw the kind of fucking I’m going to be giving Susan from now on. If that’s ok with you, look pissed off and stroke faster.” Troy removed his pants and I saw them both naked next to each other. “I’m not one to brag about my dick, Chad, but ... damn, like a Before and After picture, right ladies?” I laughed, Julie laughed, Troy laughed; Chad continued his frustrated stroking; now growling a little. He was helpless. Helpless like ... like how he always made me feel, dammit! God, that was so fun! I gave Julie another thank you kiss before she sat up and slid off the bed.

“I think Julie’s going to want a word with you now, Chad. Any special instructions, hon,” he said as he turned to us.

She picked up an empty beer bottle from beside the bed and toyed with it; wrapping her fingers around the neck and slowly stroking. “Hmm ... yes. Go deeper and remember to make her cum three times before you do.”

“Ooh, thank you, Mistress.” He said as he walked to the bed and she walked toward Chad, still holding the bottle; her and Troy doing a tag-team high five as they passed each other.

“And remember, Love, multiples still only count as one,” Julie said as she set the bottle on the ground and took his place leaning over Chad’s chair, those glorious tits at his eye level; and Troy sat next to me. “Hello, Chad,” she said, reaching out and lifting his chin up to look him in the eye. “Mind if I sit with you while the man I love fucks the shit out of the woman you were too stupid to appreciate? Don’t answer that.”

Troy turned to face me. “Susan, dear, would you like to go back to where you and Julie were with me?” As happened so often now with Troy, I couldn’t say “yes” fast enough, and had to moan the word into his mouth as I sat up and kissed him. “Then just relax and let everything that doesn’t matter fall away.” I slid my hands around to the back of his neck and his waist and pulled him down on top of me onto the space cloud, my legs spreading by themselves for him. The hand on his waist slid down to take hold of his cock and guide it into me.

“Ok, Chad,” Julie said, plopping down on an armrest. “That thing she’s doing right there is called ‘being aroused.’ Girls like this. It can be achieved via something called foreplay, which ... you know what, I’ll see if we’ve got some pamphlets. Let’s watch!”

“Oh God, YES! Give me that giant fucking cock!” I shouted as Troy thrust deep inside me. “Never, no one ever! Fuck me harder! Deeper than Chad ever could!”

Julie looked over at Chad, still jerking himself, angry and sweating. “Wow, I had something to say here, but I think I’m gonna let that one stand on its own.”

My feet dug into Troy’s back as my pussy clenched around his cock. “Fuck, I’m gonna cum, Troy! Make my fucking pussy cum!” My nails followed my feet’s lead and scratched down his back as I came. I heard later that I made the windows vibrate. Troy gave me a moment to rest, then rolled off of me. I crawled over and cleaned his cock with my tongue before he whispered to me to get on all fours. He also wanted me to face a certain way, but I couldn’t see anything that direction. All I could do was feel his cock entering me again from behind.

“That girl makes some terrific fuck faces, don’t you think, Chad,” Julie asked. He reluctantly nodded. “Course, she’s got a lot of help ... well, you saw his cock. I get to ride that thing every night, and so will she. That’s what she’s going to be doing and feeling while you’re doing ... whatever Troy has planned. Excuse me a moment.” Julie walked over to the bed.

“Troy, hon, I want you to be where Susan is with her. Nothing exists but her, nothing matters but making Susan cum. You’ll cum with her third orgasm and gently awaken and bring her back while holding her after. Go deeper and understand.”

“Ooh ... thank you Mistress ... Ungh, yeah ... fuck, Susan!” Troy was now as lost in me as I was in him. I shoved back into him harder, his rod pistoning inside me. Julie went back to the chair and sat astride Chad, her legs spread and her pussy teasing inches from Chad’s reddening dick. If he’d been able to thrust out of his seat, he would have been able to reach her honey pot, but she moved no closer. Chad took a deep breath, smelling her pussy and hoping that would be enough to bring him off, but it failed. Julie grabbed his head and pulled it so that he was looking her in the eye again, still stroking.

“I did that because I wanted to have a little word with you on my own, Chad. You see, Troy was right when he said you deserved SO many things. And me, I’d be happy to give them to you. See, no man has ever done to me what you’ve put her through; no man is CAPABLE of doing that to me, but I’ve had friends who’ve needed helping like Susan does ... or did ... and I’ve seen what pieces of shit like you have done to them. So I take things like this quite seriously, and I have a LOT of ideas for how to deal with you.

“Would you like to be unable to get an erection ever again? Become a crazy homeless person wandering the streets, unable to even remember your name? Seek out relationships where a bigger, stronger woman abuses you for a change? Strung out on crack and sucking cocks for drug money? Walk backwards and bent over into a fetish club and beg every man there to fuck you up the ass?

“Or we could just leave you right here, unable to leave this chair, jerking your tiny pecker til you die. I’d leave you a couple bottles of water so you’ll die of hunger instead of thirst; slower and more painful that way. Your last meal would be that plain kid’s burger.”

Back in my Universe, I was catching my breath from my second orgasm. Troy lay back on the bed, his cock pointing straight up. He took hold of me and pulled me onto him this time.

“I need to make you cum again, Susan, my dear. More. Need more.”

I could see the need in his eyes. It was a look I hadn’t seen from a man before. He’d seemed in charge and in control of himself constantly since I’d met him and now he needed ME. He needed Susan. My fires ignited at once.

“My pussy is yours, My Love,” I said as I straddled him. “Fuck me, Troy. Make me cum again!”

Julie had paused from her speech to Chad to watch. Somewhere outside the universe ... was that applause? I brushed the thought aside as we found our rhythm. Julie turned back to Chad.

“But I won’t do any of that, Chad. I won’t utterly destroy you like you deserve. And do you know why? Because that man there, the man I love? The man who’s making your ex-girlfriend scream louder with his cock than you ever could with your fists? The man who makes ME scream like that every night? That man is a FUCKING SWEETHEART and he’d feel bad about it forever! And I’m going to BE with him forever and we don’t need your ghost haunting him.

“So, when they’re done and he has another talk with you, I want you to understand: You will be receiving mercy compared to what I would choose to do to you. And if any thoughts of revenge or taking Susan back enter your skull, I want you to remember...” She grabbed the empty bottle and smashed it, then cupped his balls with her left hand and looked him in the eye as she brought the broken glass carefully up near them, Chad still unable to stop stroking. She stopped short of making contact with it, just getting close enough to make him aware of where she was holding it. “If I ever have to speak to you again, the conversation won’t be nearly this pleasant.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.