A Conversation Amongst Equals - Cover

A Conversation Amongst Equals

by T. MaskedWriter

Copyright© 2016 by T. MaskedWriter

Mind Control Sex Story: Two best friends and MCers play one of their games.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Hypnosis   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

“Troy?”

“Julie?”

“What are we doing?”

“Playing one of our games.”

“I know that, but something feels different.”

“It is, however, it will make sense soon. Go deeper and relax.”

“Mmm ... thank you, Master. I wasn’t worried, it was just unusual.”

“It is, a little, isn’t it?”

“Well, yes. Not like the games we’ve played all our lives.”

“Are you having fun?”

“Always. I’ve loved this since we first started playing. Go deeper and remember.”

“Ooh ... thank you, Mistress. I remember watching cartoons with the girl next door, my very best friend since we were born. And when we saw someone get hypnotized, how we both thought it was the coolest thing in the world. Go deeper and remember too.”

“Mmm ... thank you, Master. I remember playing hypnotist all the time with you. How much fun we had. And then when we learned to really do it together. How amazing it was the first time you brought me to trance for real. How relaxed and obedient you made me. And then it was MY turn to take YOU under. Go deeper and remember.”

“Ooh ... thank you, Mistress. I remember that it was the best feeling ever. Just relaxing and drifting and obeying every thought that flowed into my mind so easily on your voice. Replacing all other thoughts until obeying your words was easier than thinking for myself.”

“And then when we got older, learning how to take others under. How we’d played our games together so much that it became easy to bring the other kids into trance. How we’d persuade the grownups not to punish us when we got into trouble. But it was never as much fun as playing our games.”

“Yes. And when we were teenagers and I started noticing girls and you started noticing boys, it was SO wonderful. Go deeper and remember.”

“Mmm ... thank you, Master. I remember how we ran that school. How I had my pick of the boys and you had your pick of the girls. And even some of the teachers.”

“Ooh ... Mrs. White.”

“Mmm ... Mrs. White too.”

“Julie?”

“Oh? Is it your turn to think something’s odd? Go deeper and be honest.”

“Ooh, thank you, Mistress. No, I guess I’ve always sort of figured you liked girls too, it’s just that by then, you were like my sister and I know I said I wanted to marry you back when we were four, but by then, I didn’t think of you that way.”

“And you were like my brother and I didn’t think of you like that either. And I’ve missed you so much while we’ve both been at college, Troy.”

“I’ve missed you too, Julie. I’m so happy to play our game with you again.”

“Me too. That’s why this one seems so odd.”

“Why is that, Julie? Go deeper and be honest.”

“Mmm ... thank you, Master. It’s odd because we’re naked.”

“Nothing we both haven’t seen all our lives. You were the first girl I ever saw nude, Julie.”

“And you were the first boy I ever saw naked, Troy. I saw it all the time when we were shared that apartment after high school and before college.”

“Me too. When I could see past whichever fucktoy you had over that night.”

“You never noticed the girls then? Go deeper and remember.”

“Ooh, thank you, Mistress. I did, but I guess I always figured they were, like, the girlfriends of whichever guy you’d decided you wanted and had to bring along. That sometimes happened to me with the girls.”

“And the guys never joined in? Go deeper and be honest.”

“Ooh, thank you, Mistress. A couple times, enough to learn that it wasn’t my thing. Mostly, I just made them sleep through it. If he was cool, I’d persuade him that he liked to see her fuck other guys and let him stroke while he watched. What about you, Mistress? Go deeper and be honest.”

“Mmm, thank you, Master. It was a mix. Sometimes, the girls would join in, sometimes, I’d make them watch, sometimes, the the guy would watch us together. If they were bitches or assholes, I’d make them touch themselves and watch, but wouldn’t let them cum.”

“Oh, I like that, Mistress. Wish I’d thought of that. With the jerks, I’d just command them later to send me 20% of their paychecks instead of the usual 5% without telling them how to budget so they could get along without it.”

“I’m so glad you taught me to make them that too, Master. I hear people complaining about their student loans and think ‘what’s a student loan?’”

“Heh, good one, Mistress. I get ‘How did you not graduate with honors?’”

“But that doesn’t explain why we’re naked. Or why I’m getting turned on. I mean, I can see that you’re getting turned on too. In fact, I’m having trouble looking away from your cock when I’m not looking into your eyes. Are you doing that? Go deeper and be honest.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.