Swimming in the Jury Pool - Cover

Swimming in the Jury Pool

Copyright© 2016 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 20

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Jury duty was not on Ralph's agenda but he knew from past experience it could not be ignored. This time it was a Criminal trial and the charge was "Murder".

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

The replacement judge, my old girlfriend Patricia, had already bent over backwards on her desk in her chambers to give me a bang up remembrance of our freshman years.

I discovered her twat was just as tight as I remembered it and I wondered if she had been stingy with its use in these past twenty years because I recalled her erotic nature in our earlier years. Her anal fixation was still intact, and she shouted out shamelessly as I probed her rectal highway. I was overjoyed at the fact her chambers were soundproofed for confidentiality and our disgraceful conduct was not on display.

I looked down at my guilty cock thinking that my concerns about my actions were well founded. I now had compromised the prosecutor, the defense lawyer, the clerk of court, female members of the jury and finally, the newly appointed judge, my old girlfriend, back from my weed smoking hippy days in college.

I heartfelt intentions to clean up my act were now shattered by my latest conquest and I knew that, if discovered, I would have no reasonable excuse for my regrettable conduct.

The first morning of the resumed trial was a shock to the system.

The defense had come up with a novel twist to their strategy by requesting the court take the entire jury down to the scene of the crime for an up close and personal field trip to get the full picture of the scenario into their minds before they were finally given the case to ponder the guilt or innocence of the defendant.

It puzzled me a bit because I knew the prosecution was all hot to trot to do the exact same trick at the beginning of the trial but the original judge was far too conservative in procedure to allow it.

Judge Patricia was another story, and she was obviously seriously considering the motion which for some strange reason was now rejected by the prosecution because they felt they were on a winning track to a win in the conviction and were fearful of some members of the jury changing their minds at the last moment due to some silly whim.

My Patricia with her sly smile of hidden deviousness informed the court that she would take the defense motion under consideration and gave us all a thirty minute break that put a smile on everyone’s faces because it had been pretty boring up to that point.

I went up to the roof to my favorite hideout behind the air conditioning equipment to stick a cancer causing cigarette into my mouth and suck the arid vapors down into my oxygen denied lungs. I discovered the clerk of court Misty hiding behind the insulated pipes and she was all bubbly over the new judge. Of course, I was smart enough not to give her a single clue that Patricia and I were already members of the down and dirty club and swapped some spit with her despite her fear of being caught with her tongue out in public.

I remembered the last time we had a nice time together she was so frisky that she threw all caution to the wind and never mentioned condoms and she forgot to complain about her sphincter being too tight for my oversized cock. In fact, I knew she was really into it because she spurted her nubile juices all over my sheets and pillows like a broken water pipe in need of a plumber.

I looked at my watch and saw that twelve minutes had already vanished from our short break of thirty minutes, and I knew there was not enough time for a quick bend over, so I simply pushed her head down low and shoved my demanding dick into her pie hole without a word of asking permission. Fortunately, she was in a giving mood, and she went down on her knees cautiously because she didn’t want any marks to show when we were finished because it would be a dead giveaway of how she had spent her thirty minutes.

After the break, the remainder of the morning was waste by the defense bringing some ill considered motions that the judge correctly denied with a wave of her hand and the single word, “denied”. It was beginning to look like the new judge was coming down on the side of the prosecution with Patricia’s repeated use of the words, “overruled” and “denied”.

We were all given box lunches to take with us on the bus driving us to the upscale luxury condo where the crime had occurred. The door still had the “Police Crime Scene” tapes on it, but I knew the place had been scrubbed down with bleach and lots of soap and water to erase all traces of the bloody incident. The crime scene photos were fresh in all the juror’s minds to fill in the gaps of suddenly pristine and orderly furnishings.

Thank God the bus was air conditioned.

All of us jurors were crammed into the back of the bus. There were eighteen of us in all counting the alternates and the six relatively unfamiliar faces caused us all to be reticent in opening our mouth for fear of being reported to the court authorities about our obvious indiscretion. I wound up squeezed between sexy Sam and devoted Fay with her ever present gold cross to show she was a woman of faith and compassion. I knew that was a lie from the time she first lifted her skirt to allow me easy access into her hidden secrets of the flesh.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.