Swimming in the Jury Pool - Cover

Swimming in the Jury Pool

Copyright© 2016 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 18

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Jury duty was not on Ralph's agenda but he knew from past experience it could not be ignored. This time it was a Criminal trial and the charge was "Murder".

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I know that I should be concentrating on the facts and data from the trial, but I must confess that I was thinking more and more about my butterfly activities with the females around me sequestered as a member of the jury.

As I recently detailed in writing that I had narrowed my future mate selection to be either Misty or Sam, I was thrown off track by a chance encounter with Gloria’s younger sister at the lunchroom down in the basement. She sat there right next to the older Gloria with her short skirt and her windblown hair obviously bored to shit and wanted to be anywhere but there in the midst of a gaggle of broads with dirty talk on their minds and their minds in the gutter.

I had laughed at the idea of “love at first sight” but I felt my equipment come to instant attention and I wondered what kind of weird fuck I had turned into these past few months.

I was surrounded by oodles of available pussy, and I have to go looking in another pasture at the nice looking filly with a glorious behind and a smile that had me panting to climb onboard.

I could tell that Gloria had my number immediately and she threw a protective arm around her baby sister and glared at me with the instincts of a mama bird defending her young.

The trial was in the final stages.

I considered it would take a miracle to allow the defendant to walk free because the succulent prosecutor had him cornered like a rat in a trap. I hoped his horny female lawyer was giving him some “in confidence” humping to keep him relatively receptive to his unfortunate fate.

In my gut, I felt that the silly prick was innocent of all charges except stupidity to allow himself to get hung out to dry in this manner by a justice system that was focused on a winning record to get reelected.

I approached the all-female table with a hope that my sudden erection was not too obvious because I didn’t want the new girl to get the wrong idea. I certainly didn’t want her to think me a pervert despite my own judgement that I might just fall into that category. It might indeed be a fact if I continued my merry way with a shitty attitude toward the opposite sex. That and the fact that I had a misbehaving dick that needed constant reassurance that it was needed by all the females around me.

“Hi Gloria, another fun day for us ahead. I hope they don’t rehash the exhibits another time. It puts me to sleep, and they make me dizzy with all that technical talk.”

Both Misty and Sam were sitting at the table and I saw that Misty’s boobs were half exposed on top like an invitation to do it right on top of the table.

Gloria was in a mood that I recognized as her pissed off attitude, but she introduced me to her sister as a co-juror on the trial.

“Madeline, this is Mister Donavan. I guess I should say Ralph because we are on first name terms. Ralph, this is my little sister Madeline. She is on her holiday break from the University and is staying with me for the duration.”

The young girl looked up at me with her bedroom eyes and I got lost in them thinking of what her pussy looked like when she was naked. I speculated that she shaved it closely because that was the fad with young girls these days.

I suspected she was reading my mind because she blushed as my thoughts moved to imaging how tight she might be because she was so young.

You could say I was at least in lust if not in love because my dick was so hard that I had to cross my legs under the table to hide my erection.

Gloria that that moment to reach under the table and grasp my shaft and her touch was all I needed to cream my underpants with a copious load of goo that forced me to the men’s room to make necessary repairs.

She invited me over to her room after the day’s work was done for a takeout from the Italian restaurant across the street. Of course, I accepted immediately because it would mean an opportunity to learn more about the college girl sister and explore her feelings about open-minded sex with an older man.

Sam called me after I got back to my room, and I made a half-assed excuse as to why I couldn’t meet her for a little nocturnal fun and games. I suspected that she surmised I was not being truthful, but she had the good grace to suggest an alternate date for our promising dalliance.

I took time to shave, shower, and you know what else. I felt like a complete ass but put on the French “pour le homme” cologne under my armpits, and down there where the grass doesn’t grow. I washed carefully just in case I got lucky this evening with Gloria and her younger sister.

I stopped at the boutique on the corner to get an arrangement of flowers for the girls and bought a bottle of Chianti to go with the Italian food. I already knew the layout of her unit and figured that the girls were in the bedrooms leaving me room on the sofa if it got real late and we were drinking a lot of vino.

The sister Madeline answered the door, and I was able to look down her top at her freely swinging breasts from my height above her head. I thought I saw the purple outline of her young girl nipples already aroused and looking for a little action. Of course, it could probably be all in my mind, but it was delightful speculating on her level of lust in the nocturnal setting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.