Swimming in the Jury Pool - Cover

Swimming in the Jury Pool

Copyright© 2016 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 17

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Jury duty was not on Ralph's agenda but he knew from past experience it could not be ignored. This time it was a Criminal trial and the charge was "Murder".

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

This was an off night for me.

The past twelve weeks was a memory in my head now.

It seemed to me that Winston had an uphill battle to stay out of prison on death row judging from the evidence presented by the prosecution. I thought of him sitting quietly now in his chair no longer ogling Tippy’s beautiful legs under the table.

Sure, I felt sorry for the guy and all his faults.

He was a younger edition of me in an earlier phase of my sex-crammed life. Of course, the entire trial had been a revolving door of pussy for me right from day one.

I had started things off with a bang (pun intended) with my fellow juror Gloria. She was a well-used still attractive female with a great ass and a submissive attitude that filled me with lots of motivation. I had more than one pair of her dirty undies in my desk drawer in the court arranged hotel. We had stopped using the condoms the first week much to my contained sense of joy of freely experiencing the wetness of her vaginal channel and the slick velvet sensation of her tight brown eye.

I still did her at least twice a week.

Gloria was a good backup for one of the other females in the courthouse when there was a conflict in schedules that prompted a substitute pussy in an emergency.

His second sinful encounter was with the seductive chief clerk of court, Misty. She was perky and cute as a button. He liked her choice of undies with her loose sports bra and the tiny micro bikini thong with the narrow cord in the crack in the back. He simply lifted it out of place to insert his happy dick into her sphincter and she gave him that look over her shoulder that told him he was cooking with gas.

Misty’s depth of depravity surprised him for a female of such a youthful age and he wondered how she had acquired such a wealth of experience considering her unmarried status and her pride in not having a “boyfriend”.

My next conquest at the courthouse was with “Sam” short for Samantha. She was a nubile nymphet with short hair and almost no boobs to speak of. Still, when she had you between her legs there was no place else a man would want to be. She was unquenchable and was always ready to “do it again” like a battery that would not wear down too quickly.

Sam loved to jump up into my arms and let me cradle her ass cheeks with my palms as she “rode” my dick to a satisfactory orgasm. She enjoyed it so much that I was afraid that her noise would bring the bailiffs to our door to check out we were all right.

In all honesty, I would be the first to admit that I never expected to be writing about my explorations up into Ms. Honeysuckle’s private parts. She had seemed so untouchable up there in her prosecutor role and the promise of her perfect heart-shaped backside was enough to drain my spunk inside my trousers without a single touch.

She allowed me to suck her milk from her delicious nipples as foreplay for our down below nasty efforts to flood her cunt with my man-juice. Apparently, she had a baby just two months ago before the trial started, and she was brimming over with milk for the baby and had to pump her tits twice a day to keep up with the flow. She admitted to me that she gave formula to the baby because she didn’t like having her nipples bitten by a baby frantic for feeding day and night. I discovered she had a fetish for being spanked and the harder the better in her estimation for a job well done. The spanking led to anal sex of a nasty category. In her own words, the deeper the better and she would often cry with the pain but still begged for more of the same and some added spanking as well.

About halfway through the trial, I had a little interlude with Yolanda the new cafeteria lady. She was always giggling or laughing because that was her personality. It was a relief to screw a broad with her only objective is to have a little bit of fun. Yolanda was that sort of woman that sees something she wanted, and she is determined to reach out and take it without any hesitation. We had quite a weekend and she didn’t hide the fact that she was ready to move on to bigger and better things. I wanted us to hang out a little longer, but I didn’t stop her from heading to the bus station and even gave her the cash she needed to see her relatives down South.

The next week of the trial led to my experiments with Sam’s two female buddies, Ann, and Fay. That trio was setting new records in humping time while on jury duty and they were ready willing and able to do double dating and even group parties with the six of them switching off like some circus atmosphere of a tag-team match without the spectators.

Ann was not as exciting as I expected, but Fay was a revelation in more ways than one. She went into this whole routine of getting down on her knees to pray for my salvation, and then she put her pussy and other feminine highlights on the line with me pretending the entire time that she was as innocent as a fresh snowfall on the frozen ground. I discovered that Fay was a keeper almost as sweet as Sam. It was easy for me to fall into the role play with her, and we prayed together like dedicated followers of the one true way. Her desires of the flesh had several unusual fetishes in her routine, and I quickly learned all the nuances of her kinky ways.

The grand finale to my parade of prancing pussy was Tippy Henderson with her killer butt and her seductive nature that made any man believe he was the first to mount her in the nocturnal hours.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.