Swimming in the Jury Pool - Cover

Swimming in the Jury Pool

Copyright© 2016 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 15

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Jury duty was not on Ralph's agenda but he knew from past experience it could not be ignored. This time it was a Criminal trial and the charge was "Murder".

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

(Ralph is almost removed from the jury because of Sam)

The atmosphere in the courthouse was thick with speculation about the trail.

Everybody knew that the long drawn out affair was in the final stages The bailiffs and the legal beagles were all jittery with the expectation that the defense would come up with some unexpected tactic to torpedo the prosecution’s case at the last minute.

The trial was delayed for a couple of hours due to a technicality about the forensic evidence. I took the opportunity to go to my room and fix a cup of coffee just the way I liked it on the tiny hot plate and the little filter for the grounds that I had gotten into the habit of taking everywhere with me instead of paying top dollar for the piss water they called coffee in the cafeteria.

A low knock on the door caught my attention and I hesitated to answer at first because of a premonition about what or who was on the other side. I opened it to Sam with an unmistakable look of lust on her flushed cheeks anticipating some early morning up close and personal interaction with my trusty cock.

Only a second later, we were both in the horizontal on my unmade bed twisting the sheets in a mess of wrinkles and jumbled linen as we dry humped each other fully clothed with me on top and her writhing like a pole dancer beneath me.

I never fully understood what it was between Sam and me.

First, she was too skinny, and her hair was too short. I liked females with long hair that I could pull and wrap around my fist and lick with my tongue. Then, she had an annoying habit of shouting when I poked her deeply with my rampant cock.

Lastly, she had this fetish about kissing that must have been with her from childhood. Her tongue was so demanding that she constantly had her mouth open, and she would kiss me in unexpected places when I least expected it.

I guess the saving grace with Sam was that she had about the tightest cunt I had ever had the good fortune to use for my pleasure, and she was quite liberal in putting it out for me whenever we were alone with complete privacy. In a way, I figured I might even be a little bit in “love” with her because it bothered me to think about her dishing out her goodies to other guys. I usually wasn’t the jealous type and generally enjoyed watching my women doing it with other people, men, and women alike. The thought of Sam spreading her legs and taking it from some other man was an agonizing thought that haunted my sleep and kept me awake at night when I should have been getting some much needed sleep to refresh my body for another day in the courthouse.

She kept “pillow talk” to a minimum and that was certainly a blessing. Still, I found I wanted to know more about her and what made her tick. Sometimes when she just stared at me with those faraway “Audrey Hepburn” eyes, I wanted desperately to get inside her brain and pump her for all her secrets and find out all her hidden sins that she hid so well from the rest of us mere mortals.

Our dry humping exercise was close to bringing me to the gates of paradise and my spunk was on the verge of going over the top of the dam. I was between her glorious legs with her bare heels digging inside my ass crack when she lowered her face to mine and pressed her lips tightly to mine and wormed her way inside my mouth with her demanding pointed tongue searching for my surrender to her passionate impulse.

Strangely, her persistence made me submit to her insistence and I allowed her to rape my mouth with her pretty, pink tongue to her heart’s delight. I never had been one that was much for kissing until I met and surrendered to her fantastic tongue with skills that amazed me for one so young and innocent.

Eventually, we shed every, last little stitch of clothing and humped naked in the moonlight with our white skin reflected in the glow of the moon through the window shining on our sinful pleasure in the wall length mirror on the hotel room closet door at the foot of the bed.

I was able to see Sam’s petite ass cheeks bouncing with emotion wrapped around my disappeared dick inside her womanhood. I cupped her buttocks with my long slender fingers and spread her open to inspect her brown eye that was the object of my adoration and intense desire. She knew I liked anal sex with her, and she never failed to give up her sphincter to me at the conclusion of our sessions of unrestrained intercourse. She tended to become quite loud at such times and I would have to hold my hand over her pretty mouth to keep the bailiffs away from our door.

Later that evening, after I woke up from a happy dream about nubile female jurors all undressed from the waist down lined up for my posterior inspection of their plump posteriors with smiling faces and spread cheeks waiting for a formal review, I saw Sam’s heart shaped rump flush against my groin with my hardened dick in the gap of her cheeks. I sought immediate entry and my fingers pressed my hardness against her brown eye with eager enthusiasm unwilling to take any answer except a “yes” to continue with my explorations of her anal tract.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.