Swimming in the Jury Pool - Cover

Swimming in the Jury Pool

Copyright© 2016 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 14: Tippy Goes Too Far

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14: Tippy Goes Too Far - Jury duty was not on Ralph's agenda but he knew from past experience it could not be ignored. This time it was a Criminal trial and the charge was "Murder".

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I could hear the birds singing outside my window.

Their song was muted more from the fact the window was not open than from the distance involved. In fact, I could see them flying on the tree limbs outside my hotel room swooping down on the bushes below to find the first worms of the day in the recently irrigated grass.

I rubbed the sand from the corners of my eyes and looked at the clock on the wall.

“Oh God!”

It was only 5:45 AM and the cafeteria would not be open until 7:00 AM sharp.

I was ready to turn over and try to get some more sleep although I suspected my sleeping pattern was broken and it would be a futile effort to squeeze any more sleep from my wide awake eyes.

Then, I focused on the bare arm next to me and realized it was not mine.

In all honesty, after searching my memory, I had no recollection the evening before and wondered if someone had slipped me a mickey when I wasn’t looking.

I lifted the sheet and discovered the glorious naked body of the third chair defense lawyer, the beautiful Ms. Tippy H. with her perfect little landing zone just above her clitoris with its tiny clump of curly pubic hair. He bent his head down and licked her landing zone just to see her reaction and watched in amazement as she stretched and pushed her feminine folds up high into the air as if searching for the source of the licking pleasure. Of course, she was still sound asleep, and it must have been an automatic reaction to the oral stimulation, but I was duly impressed, nonetheless.

Then, she turned over and her luscious ass was right in my face just sitting there waiting for me to interfere with her peace and calm.

It was too much of a temptation to pass up and I dipped my face into her heated crack and kissed her brown eye with the hope that she might be the sort of bird that likes an early worm at six in the morning. My stiffened worm was feeling quite adventurous and ready for action and the memory of last night and their magical moment flashed into my mind and I knew she was the loving kind that liked it up the ass more than most females.

Tippy reached up and grabbed hold of the headboard and pushed her ass up for my offering. She was wide awake now and desperate for some man-juice to start her day off right. I could smell her scent of a woman now from their copulation the night before. It excited me into rock hard attention, and I fed her my dick inch by happy inch until I was completely buried in her core.

Tippy bit down on the white pillowcase to keep from shouting out in the joy of her deep penetration. She started to shake like a woman possessed and I knew she was experiencing her early morning orgasm in her beautiful limbs. It must have been exploding inside her brain with the fireworks of lust that all women search for both night and day like the Fountain of Youth or the Holy Grail of time immemorial.

I was pounding her ass cheeks without mercy when I heard a soft tapping on his hotel room door. Of course, I kept on with my agenda of humping the beautiful Tippy until I finished the assigned mission of filling up her insides with my creamy goodness and heard her rattle of her “little death” as she finished her release before running into the shower to wash away her sins of the flesh. I had no idea who it was at my door, but my suspicion was that it was Fay come to give me a wake-up call with her wonderfully skilled oral technique that showed years of dedicated practice outside her unhappy married life.

Fay always wore a cross in prominent display, but I had personally seen it swinging left and right as she sucked me off, and I had to smile at the contradiction in her religious persona, and her obvious love of being bad at the same time.

I remembered that Tippy and I had split a new bottle of Chianti in the midnight hours whilst doing our best to chase away the boredom with some happy time humping on the soft hotel bed sans all clothing and using lots of lubrication to navigate her tight little holes leading to feminine paradise.

One would have expected the beautiful and confidant lawyer to be a consummate lover, but she surprised me by revealing her shyness when it came to action instead of words. I suspected she must have had some trauma in her past that kept her from genuinely enjoying the healthy aspects of sexual relations. I can assure you that her physical beauty and her willing attitude was all I needed to continue my efforts in leading her down the path to orgasm no matter how reticent she was at that final turn to the homestretch and the blue ribbon for first place in full satisfaction.

She had the grace to laugh at her own shyness and it was fun just playing with her goodies and taking inventory of her tight little holes. We had a long way to go on the anal route to her core, but she was starting to get into it with her feminine folds and her oral skills were well developed despite a tendency to gag when I was fully seated inside her lips.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.