Swimming in the Jury Pool - Cover

Swimming in the Jury Pool

Copyright© 2016 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 12

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Jury duty was not on Ralph's agenda but he knew from past experience it could not be ignored. This time it was a Criminal trial and the charge was "Murder".

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

(The prosecution rests its case)

Despite my overly eager nocturnal activities, I looked in the mirror and saw that little bulge just above my waistline that told me I was gaining weight and better skip the doughnuts this morning and only hit the salad bar at lunch. I had watched Yolanda stuff down three quarters of the pizza she had brought up to my room with astonishment because her eighteen year old body must have had great metabolism because she didn’t have a spare ounce of fat anywhere from her black painted toenails to the top of her bleach blonde hair. I knew it was phony from the moment she had dropped her panties and shown me her full black bush all thick and tightly curled in little ringlets waiting for some horizontal exercise.

It forced me to consider sticking to the middle-aged females that I could exhaust with a long session of doggy-style humping that usually wore them out after about fifteen minutes of non-stop banging action. I had to exclude the nympho prosecutor Ms. Honeysuckle from that lineup because she spent hours each week in the gym getting her body into shape for unexpected sexual opportunities. She was able to wear me to a frazzle each time we got it on and I have to admit it was a welcome feeling of complete exhaustion when she finally hit the finish line.

This was the day that the prosecution was supposed to wind up their argument and pass the control over to the defense to make their case of showing their client’s innocence with regard to the charges. I noticed that she seemed unusually nervous this morning and that she was constantly looking into her little compact mirror to check her lipstick and her facial perfection. Her skirt even seemed to be a little shorter and a little tighter today than on previous days when it seemed on the verge of obscene indecency. I didn’t see any panty line which led me to suspect she was not wearing any undies. The fact that her buttocks were bouncing every which way but up reinforced my line of thinking.

The top two buttons on her pink blouse were open giving the jurors a good view of the tops of her perfectly curved breasts almost to the point where her nipples were at the very edge of exposure if she bent at just the right angle. I had no doubt that she was physically on her game making her summation before turning things over to the attorneys for the defense.

As soon as she started talking, I knew she was on her verbal game as well.

She went over the forensic evidence with a blithe attitude that changed quickly when she got to the circumstantial evidence which painted a picture about the defendant that made him look guilty as hell in my mind all things considered.

All in all, Ms. Honeysuckle was definitely on her game.

The fact that she was not wearing any panties was obvious to everyone in the courtroom including the judge and he seemed to be all in favor of her prancing on her high heels from the prosecution table over to the little ledge in front of the jury benches and the way she bent over to look at her notes with her rear-end pointed in his direction.

Of course, she had all the males in the courtroom eating out of the palm of her hand before she was finished and I noticed that some of the females were excited as well.

I took two cups of coffee up to the roof at the break to chat up Gloria in the hope she was still in the mood for some doggie style social contact in the midnight hours. She was giggling as I approached and I saw right away that she was uncontrollably high on some unknown pills that had erased the frown from her attractive face. She took the coffee with her only comment, “Thank you, kind sir, should I pay you now or later in your room?”

This was out of personality for her, but I played along and told her, “You have to pay me the old fashioned way with your ankles over your shoulders.”

The remark made her giggle even more and I saw both Sam and Misty look in our direction at the same time. Sam was frowning but she gave me a victory sign with her fingers spread widely. Misty was grinning from ear to ear and I remembered her disparaging remarks about Gloria’s mature status and I inwardly cringed hoping she was still on board with putting out for me when the urge hit her just right.

I was beginning to think I had spread myself a bit thin with the female population of the courthouse and I began to think it might be time to wind this thing up and get on with the pursuit of justice.

At lunch, I went to the cafeteria in the basement for the first time and sat down at a table with five of the other jurors seated in a circle. We really looked like a diverse group and not exactly like the Knights of the Round Table of medieval times. Claudine and Jolene were there as well as the other Ralph along with Sam, my Audrey Hepburn humping partner and the Christian lady called Fay.

Claudine and Jolene were carrying on their own conversation virtually uninterrupted oblivious to the rest of us at the table. They were both working on their delicious looking desserts that consisted of homemade apple pie and a big scoop of ice cream on top.

I was eating light and was eating a tuna fish sandwich on an English muffin with some low calorie baked potato chips on the side. I washed it down with a glass of unsweetened iced tea with a taste of lemon. Simple fare but quite tasty in my inexperienced opinion. I could see that Claudine and Jolene had destroyed a pile of baby-back ribs and French fries so I assumed neither of them were on a diet while the food was free and plentiful to boot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.