Swimming in the Jury Pool - Cover

Swimming in the Jury Pool

Copyright© 2016 by RWMoranUSMCRet

Chapter 11: A little blackmail goes a long way

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11: A little blackmail goes a long way - Jury duty was not on Ralph's agenda but he knew from past experience it could not be ignored. This time it was a Criminal trial and the charge was "Murder".

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

I don’t know how long the deputy had been knocking on my door to wake me up the next morning because I was so exhausted by Sam’s nocturnal antics that I could have slept to noon and still been sleepy-eyed.

It didn’t take me long to shower, dress and do my level best to remove all traces of Sam’s midnight visit the previous night to my room. That girl had plumb worn me to a frazzle and then some. I could easily believe she had been in a mini-orgy with three of the other male jurors at the same time because she was a powerhouse of sexual energy and that was the fact.

The buffet lounge in the lobby was still packed with people but all I really wanted a hot cup of java with lots of raw sugar in it to start my day off nice and sweet.

There was a new girl on the buffet line wearing a name tag that introduced her as Yolanda. That made me smile because the only Yolanda’s that I had been previously acquainted with were dark skinned and this girl had blonde hair and blue eyes. It was obvious that she was nervous what with it being her first day on the job and all.

“That’s an unusual name, young lady, it makes you sound like a real mature woman and yet here you are as fresh as a budding rose all bright and shiny.”

The girl giggled in a promising manner and I immediately wondered if she would giggle at the magic moment when she was flat on her back and had her ankles wrapped around my neck.

That thought snapped me back to reality because of the age difference between us.

I was pushing forty and the girl was probably just eighteen and this was her first job out on her own in the marketplace learning all about life and love and undeniable lust to be found in the dark corners of a cruel world that took no pity on inexperience.

“No, sir, it was my Auntie’s name and my mom thought it would show her how much we all loved her.”

Now, I felt like a cradle robber as I ogled her beautiful rear shelf of nicely curved buttocks sitting on top of a pair of luscious legs that would drive an artist mad to consider painting them with her completely nude looking off into the distance as if she didn’t have a care in the world.

“What do they have you doing here besides tending the buffet bar in the morning?”

She kept dishing out the eggs to the line of hungry travelers and us jury folk and told me in a low breathe that they had her helping the maids in cleaning the rooms in the middle of the day when the people were checking out and that she was supposed to check on the pool area to make certain there was no broken glass around and sometimes bring something to the guests if they didn’t want to go back into the lobby in their bathing suits.

I gave Yolanda my card and wrote my room number on it.

She looked at the card without saying a single word but the look she gave me informed me she was already considering a long hard hump on fresh sheets with me on top of her to show her the ways of the world with and introduction to sex 101 in real life.

That prompted me to consider the fact that since I had been on jury duty I had been primarily concerned with making new friends with the eager females around me and much less interested in the food and snacks I usually looked for to fill my belly during the evening hours. I wasn’t getting that much for breakfast or lunch either because I was constantly on the prowl looking to line up a suitable bedmate for the evenings activities.

I think that the scenario of a murder trial where a man had his life on the line boosted my need for sex because I realized how subtle and uncertain any man’s future might be considering all of the twists and turns of fate or bad luck. It was a situation where I could appreciate the certainty of a tight hole to welcome me home in the midnight hours and could forget all about the vicissitudes of living in our modern day world.

I had worked my way through Gloria, Misty, Honeysuckle, Sam and had “Tippy” the sexy new defense counsel ready to pinch hit for the others when push came to shove. The pair of matronly black women were far too mature for my line of thinking and the two remaining females were young enough and attractive enough to put in the lineup as far as I was concerned except for the fact that Ann was much too buxom for me and Fay the thin one was interesting but berated all of us about her husband, the minister, and the fact that she had four teenaged boys at home that were the center of her universe. She always said her prayers before eating anything in the lunch room which strangely annoyed me no end and had a habit of saying her comments with a quick “Bless you!” in with a hint of insincerity on her voice. Sue was delighted in telling me about how the religious-minded Fay was quick to join her and Ann with Tom, Dick and Larry for fun and games after a few glasses of the wine smuggled in by the guards to help them sleep at night. I was admittedly fascinated by the picture painted with Sam’s eyewitness account of how the straight and narrow Fay had her ankles over her head to accommodate Larry’s described thick shaft that never tired of humping all night long. You never can understand these quiet ones with the sweetness of innocence all around them until you talk them out of their panties and they let it all hang out with very little that turned them off illicit sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.