Karaoke Fun Introduction

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2016 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Six couples gather for a fun night. Two are curious about swinging and are introduced to it as initiation to a sex club. Soft and Hard swapping ensues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Analingus   Small Breasts   Big Breasts   .

Mario and Maria brought two friends to our place who, they believed, were curious. No, not oddballs, just curious about swinging. They even said they were ready to try soft swinging, maybe, and were nervously ready to watch the rest of us in action. Since Sue and I successfully introduced Mario and the lovely Maria to swinging, they wanted to be part of another intro.

It only took one tall Long Island Iced Tea apiece to totally relax their inhibitions and loosen up. Since Pete and Polly said they were merely ‘curious’, Sue chose to ‘snatch’ the opportunity to teach by example and seize some thrills for herself when she teased our new victims, uh, friends. One LIIT isn’t enough to take her out of control, but she’s very good at faking it.

With the temperature outside at 92 and our A/C dead, Mario, Pete and I wore loose-fitting shorts and Polos; Maria wore a tiny, yellow bandeau top and matching tiny, loose, yellow linen shorts that NEARLY hid her panties. Her sculpted abs and overflowing C-cups with dense, tall nipples over shapely and toned legs made an irresistible sight despite the beaded sweat. Mario smirked as Pete and I drooled. I didn’t know if Pete knew that I had already tasted Maria’s most intimate bits and fluids. I didn’t care!

Sue had chosen a light, free-flowing and easily blown dress with eight big, frail buttons; she left the bottom three open to mid thigh. Conservative Polly wore a short, double-tied halter and a wrap around skirt with eight inches of bare skin from her bra line to below her navel. I knew why Sue had chosen such an easily accessible frock, but I wondered why Polly was so daring. I bet that SHE, at least, was willing to do more than watch even if Pete wasn’t. Sue took extra pains to parade from place to place with flair, complaining of the heat, fluffing her skirt and letting her short dress rise and tease the room. Polly was much more cautious.

She constantly tugged at her loose top as she tried to keep her obvious, hefty D-cups covered and yet managed to give me frequent, sweaty, little flashes. When she turned to sit, her small waist and alluring muscular back looked naked except for the wrap’s tail. When she sat, her skirt billowed up and split open to expose a very tempting thigh. I was ready to lick her sweat and make her sweat.

After lifting and shifting, she tried covering her luscious thigh with her short skirt yet flashed one or both well turned, creamy thighs frequently. I sighed at the captivating sight and could see the shadows of her nipples and tiny bikini panty thru her translucent dress. My cock throbbed at the anticipation of seeing all of her without the annoying clothes. Though I could see Sue’s hard nipples shift and joust, it was impossible to know what panties she chose, if any.

Sue topped off all our glasses, I silently noted that her top button was now open and exposed her to mid chest. She encouraged another tall toast to ‘good times’ before whipping around to grab something long and slim off the buffet. A dildo? No, it was our Mr. Mic. Sue slurred her words a bit when she announced, “It’z time for zome Kary uh, Karaochi! Whoss firts?” The silence was deafening. “I guess it’s gonna be me den!”

“OK. Honey, let me get to the KaraokeParty.com site thru Tor.” When I looked up from the laptop, Sue was already standing, shoeless, on the coffee table, eyes closed, TWO top buttons open, swaying wildly, unsteadily back and forth directly in front of Pete. Though the table was low, he and Polly had a good view of my Sue’s shapely legs. Polly sat tightly between me and Pete, Mario and Maria moved from the opposite sofa to the love seat near us for a better view. The web site came up and Sue picked one of the first songs up. I lit up the big screen with the lyrics and the image of Pete and Polly.

“Al, put that thing on your lap so I can read it. Better shift your big sht-stick around so the PC sits flat and tops throbbing!” Polly blushed. I adjusted myself in an obvious way as Polly slyly peeked, then started the song choice and turned the laptop toward her. She walked the table like a stage and began belting out “I am Woman, Hear Me Roar” with dress-flying energy.

When she settled into hip thrusts and finger pointing at Pete, I put the PC on the table and aimed the camera a bit lower so it framed from her hips to her toes. The lens caught frequent glimpses of her sexy, bare thighs, but left their juncture a mystery.

Somehow staying in tune, and her slurring mysteriously gone, she began bending actively, making Mario regret his change of seats though her tiny tits did fall out of her dress. When she got to the chorus, she squatted energetically directly in front of Pete. Her short dress floated up as she went down, her ass dropped below her knees which spread with each squat and displayed her rounded, bare cheeks.

Pete’s eyes kept darting up her skirt and she knew to look away so he could stare up her widely spread legs. Polly gulped and checked if I were watching her antics. Her own skirt kept slipping off her thigh and she finally quit fussing with it and left a sexy leg exposed up to her hip. Just a flash of her high-cut panty was visible.

Sue began to lose her balance so she put her free hand on Pete’s shoulder and her left knee on the table. If only there were a little more light under her skirt ... The big screen still showed a bigger-than-life image of my wife’s sexy legs ... AND a hand, Pete’s hand, which reached out to Sue’s vacillating right leg to further ‘stabilize’ her. He slid up her knee, up her thigh and leaned forward for a farther trip. With her legs spread so widely, it was inconceivable that neither the camera nor Pete was still deprived!

Shocked, Polly slapped her inexacting hand on my thigh where my shorts ended. She leaned into me, nose in my ear, warm breath melting me, and whispered, “Is ... is she wearing panties? I uhh...” She squeezed my leg and felt my hardness advance and assault her hand. She released then gripped my thigh again, this time high enough to smother my cock below my helm. My eyes closed and a low moan escaped me.

I moved her hand higher without resistance, held it firmly against my rod and leaned toward her. With my nose in her ear, my warm breath pulsed it and my tongue licked her lobe as I responded, “I hhhreally don’t know, and I ssssuddenly don’t care.” She tilted her head to yield complete access to her delicate ear, smiled, and watched her husband’s hand vanish under Sue’s skirt. His hand began slowly pistoning into the gaping shadow that was Sue’s groin and Sue lost track of the song. Words were replaced with moans and grunts.

Polly startled when she saw Mario fondling Maria’s big, beautiful, bared tits, licking her hard nipple and Mario’s uncut cock half out of his shorts being slowly jerked. “Oh! I didn’t realize we were starting to uh, SOFT swing.” Pete was still enjoying Sue’s moist warmth. With her skirt pushed up, the camera gigantically relayed her exposed, shaved pussy and Pete’s fingers plunging deeply past her swollen lips. We ALL had a great TV view of my wife’s beautiful, wet sex. Mario was already fascinated and Polly was shocked. “So, umm NO panties then! Is fingering her still part of soft swinging? Can, MAY I touch her?”

When I nodded, she slowly slid her hand along Pete’s arm and followed it all the way to Sue’s pussy. We watched the screen to see her fingers tentatively touch and rub Sue’s labia then her hard clit. When I slid a finger into and across her top, she squeezed my cock firmly, bracing herself, but didn’t resist me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.