Matt's Crazy Corner of the World - Cover

Matt's Crazy Corner of the World

Copyright© 2018 by FantasyLover

Chapter 6: Vacation fun and more drama

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6: Vacation fun and more drama - A writing assignment in his first college English course sets Matt Young's life on a course he never foresaw. Nor could he have predicted the result of his meeting with a consultant for his writing, or the secret with which the consultant entrusted him. Matt's Crazy Corner of the World is what his family's teasingly calls his odd household. The story has lots of sex, adventure, and shoot-em-ups. See blog for more details

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Gang Bang   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Food   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking  

Tuesday May 28

The sky was barely starting to get light outside when the alarm went off. While the girls insisted that Matt fuck both of them this morning, Carla asked him to cum in Sue so he did. While Carla licked and sucked Sue clean, Sue did the same for Matt. Their shower was quick and sex free; the girls reminded him that they had to meet his sisters shortly.

Knowing that his sisters planned to go shopping after they went riding, Matt gave both girls enough cash to keep up with them as well as to pay for renting all four horses.

“Find a girlfriend today,” Carla insisted.

“It’s kind of silly to look for a girlfriend this far from home,” Matt reminded them.

“Then find a girlfriend for just the day or the week,” she replied. Sue nodded her agreement.

“I plan to write today, but I’ll look when I go to lunch,” Matt promised. While he knew what they had told him, Matt still didn’t understand their insistence that he find a girlfriend when he already had two beautiful, horny girls at his beck and call.

He joined the girls for breakfast, along with his sisters. Brian and Charlie were already gone since their boat had left before dawn. The saucy attitude Matt’s sisters had this morning made him wonder how their husbands had the energy to crawl out of bed well before dawn.

After breakfast, Carla and Sue both kissed Matt goodbye. His sisters surprised him, each giving him a quick peck, too. Then all four were gone and Matt was alone with the remainder of his breakfast. He ate slowly, enchanted by the beautiful view of the golf course and ocean outside the restaurant window.

“You poor thing, four beautiful women and they left you here all alone,” a voice pulled Matt from his reverie. When he looked up, the voice belonged to one of the waitresses, although not the one for their table.

“Two of them were my sisters,” he replied defensively, although he wasn’t sure why he was being defensive.

“I know, I was just teasing you,” she replied with a cheerful smile. “Your Carla caught me watching you earlier and said to go for it. She promised that she and Sue wouldn’t be upset. How do you find two gorgeous girlfriends willing to share you with each other and even willing to let a stranger cut in for a dance?”

As Matt groaned mentally, he thought, “Shit, now the girls are siccing women on me.”

“I have absolutely no idea, and no intention of trying to understand the female mind. I just do everything I can to make them happy.”

“They really wouldn’t mind if I flirted with you and you took me back to your room for a couple of hours?”

“A couple of hours, the night, or the rest of the week wouldn’t bother them, although they’ll insist on equal time with me tonight. They’d even enjoy equal time with you if you were interested.”

“Um, no, not interested in them,” she replied, her tone of voice definitely indicating that she wasn’t interested in the girls. “I’d love to spend some time with you today, though,” she purred.

“I’ll be in suite 907 until lunch, and probably all afternoon.”

“My shift is over at 9:00. I’ll be there right afterwards, but I’ll need to take a shower first. By the way, I’m Valerie,” she introduced herself.

“I’m Matt, and I’m good at helping women take a shower,” he replied with a suggestive grin.

“I’m looking forward to it,” Valerie replied huskily.

Matt finished breakfast and signed for all five breakfasts when his waitress brought the bill. Meals were charged to the rooms although their reservation included a fifty-dollar allowance for dinner for each person.

“Valerie’s suddenly in a very good mood,” Matt’s waitress teased, winking at him. Fortunately for Matt, she turned and left since he had no idea how to respond. He did notice a very suggestive sway to her hips as she walked away. She smiled even wider when she turned her head and caught him watching.

On his way back to their suite, Matt saw his parents and Roger heading for the restaurant and waved at them. They walked over to him and Roger let him know they had a 9:12 tee time.

“I’m so excited that we get to play Pebble Beach,” his mom said, almost sounding like a giddy schoolgirl.

“I’ll say she’s excited,” his dad retorted, exhaling sharply when he got an elbow in the ribs from his wife, who blushed.

“Is this part of growing up, having your parents and sisters joking about their sex lives?” Matt wondered silently. “Or had they been doing it all along and it just went over my head?”

Matt pulled out his notes and laptop when he got back to the suite. He added several notes that had occurred to him while contemplating the scenery this morning, and made a couple of minor changes to his outline. Then he started writing.

The knock on the door startled Matt and he glanced at the clock and saw that it was 9:10.

“Hello again,” Valerie said when he opened the door. Matt could see that she was nervous.

“And hello again to you, gorgeous,” he replied, hoping to ease her nerves. He smiled as he opened the door further, inviting her in.

“Shower for one or two?” he asked which brought back her gorgeous smile.

“Two, I think,” she replied as she pressed herself against Matt and kissed him. By the time they broke the kiss, he had loosened most of her clothing.

Matt undressed while she stripped and hung her uniform in the closet. “I’m working a split shift today and have to wear those clothes again this evening,” she explained. When she finished, he took her hand and led her into the bathroom. She looked at the toilet nervously.

“I’ll start the shower,” he offered, stepping into the enclosure so there was a wall of sorts between them, even if it was opaque enough to hide all but her general form. Making sure the showerhead was aimed at the back wall, he turned the water on. The water was warm in just a few seconds.

Valerie joined him a few seconds later. “Sorry,” she said blushing. “I’ve never gone to the bathroom in front of a guy before.”

“Not a problem. I’m so used to it that I didn’t even think about it.”

Taking the soap in his hands, Matt began washing Valerie. He started at her neck and worked his way down to her generously curved hips, stopping at the bottom of the neatly shaved triangle of brown pubic hair. Then he started with her feet, working his way upwards. After gently washing the junction at the apex of her legs, he quickly rinsed the soap off.

Valerie had gripped his head for support when he leaned forward and probed with his tongue. She gasped in surprise and shifted her feet to widen her stance, allowing his tongue to probe deeper. When his tongue teased her clit, she gasped and grabbed his head even tighter as her legs threatened to give out.

When she could support herself again, Matt stood up. She grabbed him and kissed him fiercely. Their tongues were twining and dancing, first in her mouth and then in his as she got bolder. When they broke the kiss, she looked at him a bit sheepishly.

“I could taste myself on your tongue,” she admitted, blushing.

“Then you know why I can’t wait to taste you again.”

“I thought it would taste nasty. Guys in school were always joking about the way girls smelled and tasted like fish,” she admitted, coloring even more.

“They obviously had no personal experience then, although both guys and girls can get a bit rank if they haven’t washed recently.”

Both dried off and made their way to the bed. Matt wanted to taste her again and make her explode in ecstasy, but she stopped him.

“I’ve never done this before,” she said nervously as she looked at his erection in her hand and stroked it gently. “One boyfriend was really pressuring me to, and I tried, but almost threw up when I got a whiff of him. You just got out of the shower.”

Matt touched the tip of his cock where a drop of pre-cum had formed. “Smell this first,” he instructed.

“Just a light, musky smell,” she said after taking a quick sniff, sounding surprised. She took a longer smell, then milked his cock and ran her finger through the large drop of pre-cum that formed. She sniffed her own fingers and tentatively touched one to her tongue.

“No taste. I thought it was supposed to be salty.”

“That’s just pre-cum, like the lubricant your body makes. From what I understand, cum does have a slightly salty taste.”

“Here goes,” she said after taking a deep breath.

Matt stopped her. “Remember, you can stop any time you want. If you don’t like doing it, don’t continue. On the other hand, I could lie down and you could lay on top of me facing the opposite direction. That way I can eat you while you’re experimenting,” he offered.

She liked the idea and moved around so he could reach her good bits with his tongue.

“Before you start, you need to make a couple of decisions,” Matt warned. She lowered her head and looked back at him between their bodies. The sight of her breasts hanging beneath her and framing her beautiful face was exquisite.

“If you do it, you need to decide whether to let me cum in your mouth or not. If you do, pull back so just the tip is barely in your mouth and use your tongue to block your throat. If not, lift your head and aim the tip away from your face. I’ll warn you before I cum. If you’re pressed against my mouth hard enough that I can’t say anything I’ll pat your butt several times to warn you.”

“If you let me cum in your mouth, you can either spit it into the towel near your head or swallow it.”

“Who’d have thought it could be so complicated,” she laughed. Finished with his caveats, Matt pulled her hips down and his tongue found the slick furrow he was looking for. After licking and sucking on her labia, Matt tongue fucked her and teased her clit with his tongue.

She proceeded cautiously but finally took a couple of inches into her mouth. The more her arousal grew, the deeper she took him until she had half of his length in her mouth. She ran her mouth up and down his shaft while licking it, using one hand to pump the half she wasn’t able to swallow.

She had one climax and was building to a second when Matt warned her that he was coming. She hesitated for a split second before gamely continuing. Matt pulled most of the way out of her mouth as the first jet of cum exploded into her mouth. She jerked her head back and started coughing while he continued to jet cum into the air.

“Sorry,” she gasped a minute later after she quit coughing and sputtering.

“No need to apologize to me.”

“I forgot what you said about blocking my throat. The first shot went into my throat and I breathed it in.”

Matt turned her around and barely kept from laughing at her. He wiped her face and hair with her towel.

“I must be a sight,” she sighed.

“You are definitely a sight--a very sexy sight,” Matt said as he finished wiping up the cum in her hair. “Something about a woman with a man’s cum on her face is very erotic. Or a woman’s cum,” he added. She shuddered at his second comment.

“Now what?” Matt asked.

Raising herself off him, she looked between their bodies again to check Junior’s condition. Matt already knew that Junior was ready for more and leaned forward to suck on one of her nipples.

“I guess I know what’s on your mind,” she laughed.

“Hopefully, it’s the same thing as yours,” he replied, and switched nipples.

“If it wasn’t before, it is now,” she growled. Matt grabbed her hips and slid them forward while continuing his assault on her nipples. Once she cleared Junior, Matt began sliding her back until Junior nudged his head into her sex.

“I take it you’ve done this before,” she moaned as he slid deeper.

“Once or twice,” he replied out of the side of his mouth, unwilling to release her nipple just yet.

She seemed unsure just what to do so Matt guided her hips. First, he guided them in a circle so she could feel his cock rotating inside her. Then he switched her to a figure eight. Finally, Matt moved her so her clit rubbed the base of his cock with each fuck stroke. Matt could tell she was getting close. He could also tell that her legs were tiring rapidly so he helped by sliding a hand between them and using his thumb on her clit.

“Ungh, ungh, ungh,” she groaned each time Matt’s thumb rubbed her clit. “Aaaaaggggghhhhh, she groaned loudly as she came, her face a mixture of concentration and ecstasy. She collapsed forward onto his chest, straightening her legs and resting them on top of his.

A couple of sex-filled hours later, Matt was hungry and realized that it was almost noon. “Want to go to lunch with me?”

“Can’t,” she replied.

Seeing his confusion, she explained. “They don’t mind if we visit guests in their rooms, but we’re not allowed to socialize with them anywhere else on the grounds,” she explained.

“That sucks,” he replied. “What about room service?”

“We could do that,” she replied, sounding eager. Once they both decided what they wanted, Matt phoned the order in and was told it would be half an hour.

Valerie started to get her work clothes from the closet to redress, but Matt stopped her. “See if Carla has something you can wear,” he suggested pointing to the closet with Sue’s and Carla’s clothes.

“Are you sure she won’t mind?” Valerie asked.

“Positive.”

While Valerie cleaned up and dressed in the bathroom, Matt started writing again. She was using the courtesy brush from the bathroom to brush the dried cum out of her hair when she exited the bathroom.

“That stuff’s worse than hair gel,” she laughed as she came over to see what he was doing.

“Where’d you get this? I thought it didn’t come out until tomorrow,” she asked when she saw the copy of Deep Breath in the briefcase with his writing notes.

“I got several advance copies,” Matt replied.

“Are you a writing critic?” she asked.

In answer to her question, Matt plugged in a flash drive with Dying Breath on it, scrolled back to the first page of the book, and pointed at the title page. “The title is different,” she said.

“That’s because it’s the third book. I just finished it and sent it to my editor a few days ago.”

You’re TK Owens?” she half asked and half exclaimed.

“TK Owens is my pen name.”

“Can I get your autograph?” she asked as she whipped Carla’s shirt off and pointed at her breasts.

“Are you sure that you want some guy’s name written across your breasts while you work tonight?”

“Oh,” she replied. Instead, Matt signed the copy of the book that she had found.

To Valerie-

A beautiful and inspiring woman.

TK Owens

“Ohmigod, the other girls will be so jealous,” she squealed.

She jumped and quickly put the shirt back on when someone knocked on the door.

Matt answered the door and let the girl from room service in. Her surprised look when she saw Valerie told him that they knew each other. “Sherrie,” Valerie squealed excitedly and hurried over to hug her.

He saw Sherrie give Valerie a questioning look. “It’s fine,” Valerie said as she touched Sherrie’s arm. “Both of his girlfriends told me to go for it this morning at breakfast.”

Matt could see that Sherrie didn’t believe her so he called Carla knowing that they should already be back at the stables. “Hi, sweetie,” he said with the phone on speakerphone.

“Oh, Matt, we had so much fun this morning. Sue may need some TLC tonight because she’s saddle sore,” Carla exclaimed excitedly.

“I just called to let you know that Valerie took you up on your offer this morning. We’re in the suite and just about to eat lunch,” he said, watching Sherrie’s mouth drop open.

“Let me talk to her,” Carla said, sounding excited.

“I have the speakerphone on so she can hear you,” he replied.

“You make sure he eats more than lunch. He’s almost as talented with his tongue as he is writing,” she teased.

“I agree on both counts,” Valerie replied, blushing. “I just found out that he’s my favorite new author.”

“Good, you have fun this afternoon. Maybe you’ll be walking as funny as Sue is when he’s done with you,” Carla chuckled.

“I’ll see you when you get back, love,” Matt told Carla.

“Okay, I believe you,” Sherrie told him apologetically.

“I don’t care one way or the other. I just didn’t want you to think bad things about Valerie.”

“I was just surprised. Valerie’s worked here almost a year and I think this is a first for her. Some of us, if we’re in a good-looking guest’s room, we have a tendency to stumble and fall onto the bed with our legs spread,” she said blushing.

“If you’re single and they’re single, there’s nothing wrong with that,” he replied. Her deepening blush made Matt think that she didn’t make any effort to distinguish between single and married. Valerie showed Sherrie the autographed book before she left them alone to eat lunch.

Once they finished lunch, Valerie took Matt’s hand and headed for the bed. “Let’s see if you can make me walk bowlegged,” she challenged.

Now that Matt knew her a little better, he set the baseball hat with the tie-tack camera so it covered the bed. He was sure Carla and Sue would want to see Valerie in action. Matt started by using his lips and tongue. When she was warmed up, he switched to using fingers and cock for nearly two hours, although they rested several times during that interval. Matt came two more times. The second time Valerie begged him to cum in her mouth so he did. Matt was still surprised when she swallowed everything. Then she sucked him clean.

“I’m exhausted,” she sighed as she looked at the clock. “Would you mind if I took a nap for half an hour?” she asked.

Matt assured her that he didn’t mind at all, waking her up at 3:00 so she could get ready for the second part of her split shift. While she was in the shower, a different girl came by to get the room service cart. She gave Matt a sultry, inviting smile and purposely brushed against him on her way into the room. In the mirror, Matt saw the disappointed look on her face when she heard the shower running. Considering that she was still working, anything they could have done would have had to be quick. He wondered if some of the girls had a contest to see how many guys they could fuck.

Matt wrote Carla’s phone number on a small piece of paper while the girl stowed the dishes securely on her cart. “You look disappointed that I still have company,” he said to her.

“I don’t know what they have planned for tomorrow, but call Carla and she can tell you the best time to visit if you want to.”

“Really?” she asked.

“Really,” he replied, touching the paper to the bare brown skin of her chest. When she didn’t protest about his finger or move to take the paper, Matt slowly slid the paper south. She watched expectantly as his finger neared and then slipped inside of her bra. Sliding the paper all the way beneath the lower slope of her right breast, Matt cupped the whole thing and lightly rolled her nipple between his thumb and finger before removing his hand.

“Wow,” she gasped. “I’ve had guys proposition me and ask me out dozens of different ways, but that just set me on fire. Too bad...” she said as she looked towards the bathroom.

“Call Carla when you get a break tonight. Maybe she’ll invite you to join us, although I should warn you that she and Sue will also want to play with you.”

“Is that a promise or a threat,” she replied in a seductive voice.

“Yes,” he replied. She posed while Matt took her picture with his cell phone and sent it to Carla adding “Jacinta” to the picture. With that, Jacinta finally left and Matt started writing again.

When the blow dryer finally stopped, the woman emerging naked from the bathroom looked much more confident and self-assured than the one who had arrived earlier.

She smiled when she saw him watching her get dressed and wiggled her butt at him. Once she was dressed, she kissed him. “I had fun,” she said with what sounded like finality.

“You’re welcome back,” Matt told her.

“Not a good idea,” she replied. “One more afternoon and I’d be addicted to you. I wouldn’t be willing to share.” After one final kiss, she took her book and left for work.

The door flew open a short time later and the girls and Matt’s sisters almost fell into the suite, laughing. Each had several large shopping bags filled with their purchases from this afternoon. Carla and Sue both gave him a dick-hardening kiss.

“That poor girl must have gone home disappointed if you can still get it up,” Carla laughed.

“What?” Sheila and Marilynn asked in unison.

“Remember the sexy brown-haired waitress this morning?” Carla asked them. “I told her to go for it and she did.”

“No way,” Sheila countered.

“Yep, Matt called just after we got back to the stables. They were having lunch in the suite and I’m sure she was dessert,” Carla laughed.

“Another girl already called, too,” Sue said excitedly as she reached for her cell phone. “Carla talked to her and forwarded her picture to me,” she said as she showed them the picture of Jacinta.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.