Mandy Has No Choice - Cover

Mandy Has No Choice

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Chapter 7

Blackmail Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mandy is a happily married mother in a new neighbourhood and to fit in agrees to go on a girlie night with a nearby neighbour Gail. Gail is being blackmailed by an unknown source and is tasked with giving Mandy alcohol and drugs, so the blackmailers can put Mandy in a position to be blackmailed too. This is the story of the humiliating and totally wrong things Mandy is blackmailed into doing to try and keep the events of that girlie night a secret. NB - The story codes relate to the whole story

Caution: This Blackmail Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy  

Mandy and her family sat naked and a little bewildered, but Mandy knew there would be an avalanche of questions coming her way if she didn’t think of something quick to say.

Luckily the house was warm, so not being allowed to wear clothes wasn’t an issue as far as getting cold was concerned, but she knew Bill and Daniel would find it hard, literally, to be around herself and Katie in the nude. The remnants of viagra was still very potent in their system and their new found lust for her and Katie would surely have an effect during the day, but she knew better than the others that they must not disobey a direct instruction from Mr & Mrs C.

“Look family, you now know more about why we have been acting like we have and you need to know everything we say or do is potentially being heard or seen by Mr & Mrs C. We are at their mercy and I have it on good authority that it is better to go along with their perversions than to fight them. As you’ve seen, we could be in big trouble and have to live life separated, or behind bars if we do not conform to their bidding” Mandy spoke firmly and continued after seeing that they were hanging on to her every word “And anyways, I don’t know about you guys, but I have quite enjoyed what we have been made to do so far, well our sex with each other, not the disgusting emptying of strangers used condoms into our bodies, that’s gross”.

Katie put her hand to her mouth and nearly wretched. The knowledge that she had twenty loads of strangers spunk inside her made her feel sick. Bill and Daniel felt the same of course, but Mandy on the other hand started to get a tingle in her pussy at the thought. She really did wonder why, but decided it better to run with what they were made to do and if it turned her on it would be a bonus. Of course, she wouldn’t admit that to the rest of them just yet.

Mandy inadvertently moved in her seat which pressed her blue butt plug into her ass a little deeper. She moved again discreetly enjoying the feeling. Her eyes closed slightly and her breathing quickened as she moved. She really had become attached to her plugs and felt empty when she had to remove them. She wondered if Katie felt the same. This made matters worse, as every time she thought of her daughter in a sexual situation it made her pussy throb.

Bill brought her back to the moment when he piped up “I agree with your mum kids, until we can come to a deal with Mr & Mrs C, whoever they are, we need to do whatever they say”

The family nodded in unison and then all started to laugh when Daniel said “Fine by me, come on family, group hug, but none of you get any kinky ideas, we’ve been told”

It was probably just what was needed, a silly comment from the youngest member of the family and they hugged for a minute or two after they’d stopped laughing.

Daniel asked “Can me and dad shower mum? Only Mr & Mrs C didn’t say we couldn’t, just you two”

Mandy nodded and watched the boys go upstairs to get cleaned up then said “How are you feeling princess”

Katie replied “I’m okay Mum, really I am, but I am worried we might be pregnant after the last two days”

Mandy had feared the same, but had blanked it out, what could they do anyway? At least Mr & Mrs C hadn’t had any of that strangers cum put into their pussies, so if they were pregnant it would be at least her husbands or her sons. Small consolation she thought and told Katie they should make an appointment to go and see the doctor to get on some form of birth control as soon as possible. Katie nodded and smiled weakly.

Mr & Mrs C had witnessed this exchange and Mrs C reminded Mr C of one particularly interesting request that had come through on the website that morning of how perverse it would be if Katie was made pregnant by her father and Mandy by her son, especially if they became pregnant at the same time.

Mr C agreed and quickly envisaged all the money coming in to see a pregnant mother and daughter having sex together. He made a plan and instructed Mrs C to organise two morning after pills for Mandy and har daughter to take tomorrow and then told her he was going to change things around in their new favourite perverted family set up. Mrs C was intrigued and excited. She loved her husbands wicked plans. They discussed the finer points and agreed they would explain all to the family tonight.

Back in the household, Bill and Daniel were grateful to be allowed to shower, but were both confused. On one hand they were scared, embarrassed and feeling vulnerable, but on the other, their cocks always became hard in the company of the girls and they felt unbelievably horny all the time.

Daniel went to his room and Bill sat in the bathroom trying to figure out the how, the why and the wherefore’s of it all. Of course, it made no sense and no solutions came forward. He shrugged and looked at his watch, it was only mid afternoon and he found himself wishing time away because he felt in limbo and very helpless.

The girls were more resolute and discussed things between themselves. Mandy explained that part of Mr & Mrs C’s expectation was that both girls should tease the boys and keep them horny so they would be more compliant to demands when they were given the opportunity for sex. Plus the more they pleased Mr & Mrs C the better they were treated.

“Mum, is kissing classed as sex?” Katie asked

“No Honey, why do you ask? Mandy replied.

Katie smiled and looked at her mother, moved closer and kissed her on the lips, not just a peck, a passionate kiss. They started really going for it and began stroking each other’s backs, arms and bums. It was a fine sight for the camera’s. An impromptu kiss carried out by a mature woman and a teen. However, this wasn’t a ploy for the cameras, it was something they both needed. Mother and daughter craving each other’s touch and taste. Yes, they’d been forbidden to have sex until further instruction, but this wasn’t against the rules.

Bill had come downstairs and unbeknown to the girls watched them. His cock was rock hard and he was once again full of lust. Even the fact they’d both got strangers cum trapped in their bodies didn’t stop him wanting to fuck them both right there and then.

Mandy sensed Bill’s presence and looked up “Come and join us you horny man” she said.

Bill didn’t need asking twice and he joined them for a three way snog. His tongue alternating with his wife’s and his daughters. He feared his cock would explode, but each time he rubbed it against one of the girls they pulled away.

This went on for about thirty minutes before Mandy told Bill to lay on the floor. He did as he was told and Mandy crouched over his head. Her pussy was inches away from his tongue and he strained to lick his wife’s pussy, but she didn’t let him.

Meanwhile Katie was blowing on his cock, he could feel it and knew her mouth was close to it. He pushed his pelvis up, but each time he got close Katie moved away. Poor Bill was so frustrated, but the girls just laughed and giggled. Mandy said “Oh poor you, can’t you reach my pussy. I am so wet for you too. You’d love to taste me wouldn’t you, you dirty pervert?” Then Katie would say “Oh Daddy, your cock is so close to my mouth. I really want to suck it, but you know I am not allowed daddy”

Bill oozed pre-cum, which the girls loved and proved to them they were doing a good job teasing him.

Luckily Daniel slept all afternoon and therefore wasn’t subject to the same teasing as there’s no way he could have gone through similar without cumming.

It was nearly 7.00pm and the mood had changed a little. Daniel was called and they positioned themselves in their chairs waiting for the unknown voice of their tormentors to burst into life.

It was surreal, Mandy, Katie sat naked, butt plugs in their asses, both with strangers cum still inside their bodies. Bill and Daniel, also naked, with their hands clasped over their cocks, which for once were not erect.

7.00pm sharp.

“Hello family, well haven’t you all be good today. Mrs C and I are very pleased. We have exciting news for you tonight; but first there is something I am sure both you Mandy and Katie are hoping to be relieved of. First of all Mandy, would you like to have all that strangers cum drained from your arse?”

“Yes, Mr C I would like that very much” Mandy replied

“And Katie, I guess you would like the same”

“Yes sir, I too would be very grateful if I could get rid of it, please Mr C, thank you”

Mr C then said “Well, I have good news and bad for you. You see, three of you have carried out our instructions perfectly today, but one of you hasn’t and because of that one person two of you will have to pay a penalty”

They all looked at each other and wondered what Mr C meant. Mandy and Katie had been together all day and for most of the afternoon Bill had been with them and none of them had gone against the instructions of not having sex. Sure, they’d come close, but they’d not actually done anything and surely Bill hadn’t turned gay and had sex with Daniel in the shower!

Mr C spoke again, pleased at their confusion “Daniel, why don’t you tell your parents and sister what you did before you fell asleep this afternoon”

Daniel looked shocked and his mouth fell open before he stammered “Err err, I, I made myself cum. I had a wank, but I didn’t have sex with anyone”

“Tut tut Daniel, your inability to keep your hands away from your cock has resulted in your mother and sister being punished” Mr C said.

“No, please no, I should be punished, not them. I did wrong. Please sir punish me instead” Daniel pleaded.

It was to no avail, Mr C had made up his mind and actually loved to see the anguish on a guilty parties face when they realised their actions affected others and not them. Of course this only worked with loved ones, otherwise people would be doing things wrong all the time.

“Now, Mandy and Katie, please get into a 69 position and Bill, you get behind your daughters ass and Daniel, you get behind your mothers ass. Girls, you must open your mouths wide, because the fellas are going to pull out your plugs and all that lovely strangers cum will drain from your arses and into your waiting mouths. If you spill a drop of the precious disgusting fluid you will be punished severely. Mrs C and I want to see you swallow it all so it stays in your body until the morning. Think of it as sharing. In fact think of it as you’ll both have had 40 different peoples cum in your bodies within a twenty four hour period”

Katie started to cry, but knew she had to do it. Oh how she hated her brother right now. Bill looked at Daniel and shook his head at him. The look of disgust hurt Daniel more than if his dad had punched him. He was truly sorry, so much so his cock remained flaccid, well until the liquid started to flow out of his mothers ass and into his sisters open mouth. Bill’s reaction was the same when he pulled the plug out of his daughters ass. They both stared amazed at the gaping holes the vacated plugs had left, they were once again turned on.

Mandy and Katie swallowed all the vile spunk not missing a drop. Mr and Mrs C were pleased. They looked at the viewings on their web site. Over a thousand perverts had tuned into this live feed, all paying £100 each for the privilege. The family had just made Mr & Mrs C £100,000, so no wonder they were pleased.

Mr & Mrs C had more money coming in than they knew what to do with and unbeknown to every one of their tormented families, they had set up bank accounts for each family and regularly made large deposits into their accounts, so when each families time was up they would be well and truly compensated, so long of course they kept their mouths shut. It was a system that had worked for over twenty years and of course, these live feeds were only available to other countries to ensure their captive families could carry on their normal other lives as best they could without fear of anyone they knew recognising them.

Mandy’s and Katie’s stomachs were full of cum, so the last thing they wanted was any more cum, but another load each was what they were going to get as they were ordered to suck Bills and Daniels cocks to orgasm. Katie knelt in front of her dad and took his cock deep in her mouth and Mandy did the same with her son. The girls were getting good at this and expertly brought them both off in a matter of minutes, adding more cum into their bloated sperm filled bellies.

It was now time for the announcement though and Mr & Mrs C were actually more excited about this than anything they’d come up with in a long time.

Everyone was told to sit down and hold hands because this was going to be good.

Mr C spoke “Family, thank you for taking your punishments so well, once again you are in our good books. Now, Mandy and Bill, we have some bad news in so much as you two are going to get a divorce. We are issuing you some documents which will be with you tomorrow and you will both sign them effectively separating you from your marital status. Of course, it’s not a legally binding divorce, but indulge us please. In place of this, Bill, you will marry your daughter Katie and Mandy, you will be marrying your son Daniel. Each newly wed couple will live as man and wife and only have sex with each other from now on. We will allow your newly formed lesbian relationship to continue girls, but the only straight sex taking place will be between father and daughter and mother and son. Girls, tomorrow you will take morning after pills to terminate any pregnancy that may have been triggered over the last few days, but moving forward, you will not be allowed any form of contraception because we actually want the two new couples to conceive. We want mother and daughter pregnant at the same time”

The family were stunned into silence so Mr C continued “A formal double wedding will take place tomorrow in your church by the local Vicar, who we know very well. He owes us a favour or two so he will be very discreet. You will be collected by taxi and brought to the church at 2.00pm. Once in the church you will be lead through to two separate rooms, one for the grooms and one for the brides. The grooms will be freshened up and told the order of service. Your clothes will be removed and stored until after the service. Your balls will be tied with a golden ball ring to ensure your cocks stand proud throughout the service.

Ladies you will be stripped, your butt plugs removed and your pubic regions waxed. You will then each be given a bridal veil, stockings, suspenders and stilettos to complete your sexy look. Once you are both ready you too will be given the order of service. There will be no physical contact between any of you until after the wedding. This is important and failure to comply will result in a phone call to the authorities and that will be the end of that. Before I go, let me remind you girls to take the morning after pills, which will be posted through your letter box tomorrow morning.

I suggest you all get showered now, have something to eat and get yourselves an early night and as a show of trust, I am turning all microphones off tonight so you can chat freely, but be warned, the cameras will stay on so we will know if any of you disobey my instructions.

Good bye for now my sexy family”

With that the microphone clicked off and Mr & Mrs C gave each other a high five, which to an outsider would have looked strange given their ages, but they were so high, they wouldn’t have cared if they had have been seen.

Mrs C dropped to her knees and took Mr C’s hard cock right to the back of her throat. She marvelled at his stamina and ability to always rise to the occasion. She gave him a loving BJ which set him up nicely to be able to concentrate on preparing for tomorrow’s wedding.

Meanwhile back at Mandy’s house the family couldn’t quite believe what had just occurred.

Bill said, if this wasn’t so bloody serious it would be comical. I mean, I know we have got ourselves into a fair old pickle, but a divorce, a double incestuous wedding and a planned double incestuous conception! We cannot go along with this. It has to be a joke”

Mandy stared at her husband solemnly and said “A joke, really? You think they are having a joke at our expense eh? You think it’s a joke that they had Katie and myself made into spunk receptacles for punters dirty cum? Do you think they are just joking around with what’s happened to that young girl in your house, of worse still in our bed? No Bill, these people are not joking, they are deadly serious and there’s probably stupid amounts of money changing hands because of people like us and I do say people, because I know at least one other family who are going through the same. In fact I have been made to lick the cum out of a woman’s pussy after she had been fucked by her son. I really believe they would see us in prison before letting us get out of this”

Katie began to cry and surprisingly, Daniel put his arms around her and said “It’s okay sis, we are in this together and one day we’ll get out of it together, mum and dad too, you’ll see”

Katie kissed him on the forehead and smiled and she realised how much she loved her little brother. She said. “You’re right Daniel, thank you, but if Mr & Mrs C have their way, there might be a couple more of us in this family soon”

Mandy and Bill hugged and then said “The kids are right you know, we will all get through this somehow, but for now we just have to get along with whatever Mr & Mrs C demand of us.

Daniel came up with his new answer to everything “Group Hug family?”

They all laughed and that’s exactly what they did. They hugged for a good ten minutes before Bill said “Right, time for sleep family, looks like we have a busy day tomorrow”

Surprisingly they all fell fast asleep the moment their heads hit their pillows and they had the best nights sleep they’d had all week.

Mandy was the first to wake and crept downstairs to put the kettle on. She glanced at her phone and saw an email from Mr & Mrs C

Good Morning Mandy,

It appears you all slept soundly, which will stand you in good stead for today.

Your group hug was very sweet and we hope it means we won’t be having any trouble from any of you today.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.