Mandy Has No Choice - Cover

Mandy Has No Choice

Copyright© 2016 by Bill Smith

Chapter 11

Blackmail Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Mandy is a happily married mother in a new neighbourhood and to fit in agrees to go on a girlie night with a nearby neighbour Gail. Gail is being blackmailed by an unknown source and is tasked with giving Mandy alcohol and drugs, so the blackmailers can put Mandy in a position to be blackmailed too. This is the story of the humiliating and totally wrong things Mandy is blackmailed into doing to try and keep the events of that girlie night a secret. NB - The story codes relate to the whole story

Caution: This Blackmail Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Clergy  

The following day was the first day that Mandy hadn’t received any instructions from Mr & Mrs C since her life had been turned upside. She kept checking her phone for messages, but it remained quiet.

The strange thing was that the quiet worried Mandy more than getting the messages. She mulled it over and came to the conclusion it was a test for her to please Mr & Mrs C using her own initiative.

She made sure she fucked her son Daniel wildly in the bedroom while convinced she was being filmed. They fucked on the beech bed without drawing the curtains, she openly gave him a blow job during their evening dinner and later that night, Mandy made sure she went back to the bar that her daughter and husband were VIP guests at to get fucked in the ass, or give oral sex out to as many men that wanted her. Daniel, was the only one she let fuck her in her pussy though.

By the end of the night, she’d been ass fucked eight times, given twelve blow jobs and had Daniel fuck her cunt another three times. Amazingly though Mandy wasn’t done yet. Back at their suite she went to the fridge, got two cucumbers out and while she used one in her pussy, got Daniel to use one in her ass. She knelt on the bed facing the wall that she was convinced there’d be a camera on, and put on a perverted show.

Daniel just went with the flow and assumed his mum had been given some instructions from Mr & Mrs C that he was unaware of. He rammed the cucumber into his mothers ass as hard and as fast as he could to match Mandy’s own thrusting in her cunt. This carried on for ten minutes until Mandy collapsed on the bed, her body convulsing in one hell of an orgasm.

As Mandy laid there coming down from her most amazing cum, she smiled at her son and simply said “Wow son, that was unbelievable”

“Wow indeed mum, shall I take the cucumbers out now and put them in the bin?”

Mandy smiled and said “No son, put them back in the fridge, it’s not right to waste food”

Daniel laughed and said “You do know your mind is getting more and more perverted don’t you? You’ll be as bad as Mr & Mrs C soon”.

Mandy chuckled at her sons comments, but she knew there was some truth in his suggestion. She was finding herself looking at families and wondering what it would be like to watch a mother fuck her son, or a father fuck his daughter against their wills. These thoughts always made her wet.

She thought of Katie and her husband Bill. Had they had any instructions from Mr & Mrs C, or had they been left alone too?. She actually hoped they had been left alone after Katie’s ordeal last night. She felt Daniel withdraw the cucumbers and with them, several loads of spunk. She couldn’t even be bothered to move and hoped the camera had caught it to get her in credit with Mr & Mrs C.

The cameras had indeed caught it, as they had the fuckings in the bar and all the other activity today, but Mr & Mrs C hadn’t seen any of it because sadly, Brenda Clarke had been rushed into hospital following a heart attack. Brian Clarke was at her bedside and prayed with all his might that she’d pull through. Unfortunately his prayers were in vein as it was Mrs C’s time to pass and he was left alone and completely distraught.


Brian Clarke finally went home. He was bereft and for the first time since he’d married his wife forty five years ago, went to bed on his own. He hadn’t checked his emails, or any of the cameras that had filmed perverted acts on hundreds of cameras located in so many places. He didn’t think of anybody else apart from his beloved Brenda.

Brian Clarke remained alone all the next day. He didn’t want to talk to anyone, but then his phone rang and he answered a call from the Arch Bishop wanting to know how he was. The Arch bishop came around and between them they made plans for the funeral and also to arrange cover for Brian’s church duties, for as long as was needed. Brian was grateful and was left to mourn in peace.

With the funeral arranged, life was to become very different for Brian Clarke. His interest in everything had left him. Without Brenda by his side he was very meek and mild. Brenda had been the driving force in their relationship. She was the perverted one who came up with the plans. She was the one who came up with the idea of involving others and at the same time, make loads of money. Brian had gone along with it and had became more and more turned on by the blackmail, the sex and the money.

What had started off as fun for them, but not so for their victims, had become a massive network of cameras, websites and bank transfers, involving hundreds of poor blackmailed families and tens of thousands of perverted internet subscribers spending money to view the perversions.

Brenda had come up with the mystery names of Mr & Mrs C, which as innocent as they sounded, carried a menace that seemed to scare the most hardened of men and woman into succumbing to the blackmail demands.

Sure, Brian had grown used to it and the power he had over the victims gave him a godlike sense of being. Forcing a mother to mount her son, with the intention of impregnating herself, or watching a father take his precious daughters virginity was such an incredible feeling and while ever Brenda was with him, he justified his actions and did it to please her.

But now, alone and in the cold light of day, he’d had enough. He checked his bank account, that had become immense and he suddenly had a huge feeling of guilt. Right then and there. he decided that he was going to split all the money amassed amongst the victims, who had done him and his wife’s biddings.

He spent the next day listing all the victims and their bank accounts and finally it was complete, but before he sent the bank transfers out, he set about closing each of the websites used to sell the streamed videos.

He found the whole exercise of dismantling the network of ill gotten gains therapeutic. He’d destroy all the computers they’d used and burn all the hard drives. The more he destroyed the better he felt.

The monitors would be destroyed too; he didn’t want any reminders of his evil involvement in this whole affair.

He had one last job to do before he transferred the monies and destroyed his own PC. It was to send an email to all the recipients of the scheduled bank transfers. The software he used automatically completed the name of the email address used.

‘Dear xxxxxx

It is with a happy heart that I write to you on this day, because with immediate effect, you will never have to perform for myself or Mrs C ever again.

You are free to live your life as you like. Everything we have relating to you has been destroyed.

£300,000 has been transferred into your bank account today.

Enjoy your life and be happy.

Thank you Mr & Mrs C’

With that, Rev. Bill Clarke hit ‘send’ on the email and ‘complete transactions’ on the bank transfers. His perverted life was now over.

He reached for the phone and dialled the Arch Bishop.

“Hello Arch Bishop, I’m calling to tell you I’m okay to resume my clerical duties and hold the service on Sunday”.

The Arch Bishop, who was in a personal state of elation after he and his wife had received an email a few minutes ago from Mr & Mrs C said “That’s wonderful news Bill. I will inform the stand in, Rev. Johnson, that his services are not going to be required after all”.

“Thank you Arch Bishop”

And with that, Reverend Brian Clarke broke down and cried. His own life could resume and he could make peace with god.


Emails and bank accounts were checked throughout the country, with similar reactions to the Arch Bishops. Mandy though, who was the only one to receive the email in her family, read it and then checked the bank account. Sure enough the money was there, which she quickly transferred to her personal bank account and away from the joint account of hers and Bills that it was sent to. Bill only ever checked the balance and if it was healthy never checked the transactions, so Mandy figured this transfer would never be detected.

Mandy needed time to think; It was the last day of their sham honeymoons and she thought what better place to think than on a sun lounger.

This was all a bit surreal and Mandy went on autopilot. The news was all too much to take in all in one go.

Of course she was happy if it wasn’t a trick, and the money would certainly change their lives for the better, but there was a part of Mandy that she’d not let on to the rest of her family. It was that she actually quite liked the perverted things she’d been forced to do. She loved her sons cock and his energy and getting her ass filled by a strangers cocks. She loved the taste of her daughters pussy and Bill seemed to really enjoy fucking Katie too. She was in a real quandary and took herself off to the sun. Daniel went with her, but it was clear to him that his mother had something on her mind, so he left her alone and enjoyed watching the naked girls and woman go by on the beach, his cock standing proud in appreciation.

Mandy’s mind wandered while laying in the sun. If this was true, how would they all live? Would she go back to her life as Bills wife and mother of Katie and Daniel just like that? Would she have to give up her sons cock? The normality of life would be so boring. Going out with knickers on and not having to wear a butt plug. Not having to perform for a camera. Knowing she could go out and not have to worry that any man, any time, might have been sent by Mr & Mrs C. Never knowing when she’d have to spread her ass cheeks and have a strangers cock pound her. Oh god, life was going to be so dull. Mandy started to feel quite depressed.

Daniel had stopped looking at the girls and noticed the frown on his mothers face.

“Mum, what’s wrong? Has something happened that you aren’t telling me about?”.

Mandy snapped out of her thoughts and looked at her son. She noticed, for the first time since arriving in Mexico, that her sons cock was not hard “Errrr oh Daniel, sorry, I was miles away. No, everything is fine, I was just thinking how much I’m missing your dad and Katie and I hope they are okay. Not being able to contact them is killing me”.

It was a convincing lie and Daniel came over to hug his mum. As he put his arms around her, Mandy continued to think and formulated the start of a plan that may go horribly wrong, but in the few seconds their naked bodies pressed together and the feeling of his cock harden, she made up her mind that nothing was going to change.

“Thank you Daniel, I needed this hug and I see someone wants to play” she said with a smile as she cupped his balls and hard cock.

Mandy snaked down Daniels body and took his cock in her mouth. Other beach goers passed by and glanced at them. This was such a perfect resort and anything seemed to go. Nobody batted an eyelid at the older woman sucking the younger mans cock. It was like this was a normal occurrence in this resort, which of course it was and exactly the reason why Mr & Mrs C had chosen it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.