Bargaining - Cover

Bargaining

by realoldbill

Copyright© 2016 by realoldbill

Sex Story: A young researcher discovers a secret that will lead to pleasure - at least for him and his buddies.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Incest   Father   Daughter   .

G'damn, look at the ass on that blonde.

Off limits, buddy. No touching, none. She's the boss's kid, R. Robert hisself.

Holy shit. What a body. Look at those legs, those gorgeous tits. I got t'have some of that.

No way. Sorry. Forget it.

Come on, that's prime nooky.

Not a fucking chance, no sir.

And that was how it started. I did some digging and some honest research for a change and found out that she was Melissa, and indeed the senior partner's one and only child, a nineteen-year-old graduate of a second level British college now working on a law degree.

Some more digging and careful questions of well-placed informants convinced me that her Daddy was bonking her regularly; she was his well-educated fuck-toy. She was frequently coming out of his office looking freshly fucked and smelling of hot semen. One of the firls in the poole said she had seen ribbons of cum sliding down her legs. Hot damn, incest was still a crime in these parts, and I had just what I needed.

So I stuck a couple of tiny cameras in his office and within two weeks had yards of lovely action pictures of leggy Melissa being bent over her father's wide desk and getting humped from the rear. I couldn't tell which hole he was using, but he didn't last long and, of course, I had no sound to go with the wonderful pictures. The girl evidently seldom wore underwear or a very tiny thong that could be pushed aside. And I must admit, shed looked like she was enjoying herself.

I edited up a five-minute show which had lots and lots of action and full face shots of both participants. One camera got them head on and the other from the side. It was good action stuff, first class porn even though her father wasn't very well equipped. We'd stretch her and enjoy doing it.

I got an appointment with the senior partner on some pretext of research problems and handed him the disc, saying 'take a look at this, sir." While he loaded it up, I picked up the two tiny cameras and pocketed them

We watched. He sputtered and turned a fine color, a sick green., coughing and choking

'You do know that incest is still a crime here?" I said calmly.

He nodded. "What do you want? How much?"

I smiled and licked my lips. "One day a week, she services the clerks and researchers, a full work day, seven and half hours. She can have a lunch break, a short one. You pick the day. We promise not to hurt her; just enjoy her."

"I couldn't do that. You bastards would ruin her."

I counted them off on my fingers. "Let's see. There are usually ten clerks and five researchers like me, so fifteen young men, say half an hour each, no problem. She can do it I'm sure." I smiled. "Looks real healthy to me."

He shook his head and licked his lips. "And I get this, these pictures."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.