I Saw Mommy Fucking Santa Claus - Cover

I Saw Mommy Fucking Santa Claus

by Victor C. Nathan

Copyright© 2016 by Victor C. Nathan

Incest Sex Story: After finishing her Christmas shopping, triple-J-cupped busty Hilda Humper fucks the mall Santa and then her son, Henry Humper, who has a twelve-inch penis.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Tit-Fucking   .

Starring Christmasy massively-mammaried minx Hilda Humper and her holiday-inspired twelve-inch titanically-dicked son Henry Humper in:

"I Saw Mommy Fucking Santa Claus"

Written by Victor C. Nathan and Chantal Lefleur

Edited by Victor C. Nathan

"Jiggly balls! Jiggly balls! Uhhh, uhhh, fuck! Jiggly as you thrust! Ohhh! Oh, what fun it is to fuck as you play with my big bust!" Hilda Humper sang, naked on her back as her dangerously large titties flopped up and down on her body while the mall Santa worked, while he literally jammed his long prick in and out of her vagina, both of her legs bent and up in the air. "Come on, Santa! Ohhhh, that's the way to fuck me! Hump my pussy and make my boobs bounce! Ohhhhhh, shiiiittt, yeeeaaaahhh! Fuck me like you just found a big-tittied elf you got lucky with!"

"Oh, Miss Humper," the mall Santa, who was named Joe groaned as he pounded and plunged inside her long tunnel of pussy and occasionally cupped one of her knockers. "I've never seen any elf with tits as big as yours! Ohhhh, yeah! How does that feel?"

"Like Santa's planting the North Pole right up my cunny!" she swooned, fingering her moist nub as he pummeled her huge-breasted, huge-bubble-assed body like a dream. "I hope those kids at the mall won't miss you too much! Tee hee hee! But who cares about ankle-biters when you can get fucked, right, Kris fucking Kringle?"

"I'm sure they do miss me, Miss Humper," the mall Santa answered earnestly as he thrust in and out of her love canal a few more times. "I had better get back there soon before they find out I'm gone and fire me."

"Tee hee hee," Hilda giggled, wrapping her legs tightly around Joe's torso and crossing her ankles behind his back. "Let the little bastards wait. I don't give a shit. What's more important, my orgasm or those little snot-nosed greedy brats telling you what they want for Christmas?"

"Ohhhh, don't tempt me to stay longer, Miss Humper," Joe managed, capturing one of her bouncing breasts by the nipple and areola and latching on like a hungry man at a buffet. "You don't want me to lose my job, do you?"

"No, Santa, but little Hildy has Santa's weeeee weeeeee on her Christmas list," Hilda swooned as Joe jacked his cock up and down athwart her, making a squishing sound as his manhood worked her natural juices in and out of her pussy and caused her bazoom bouncers to careen around like fucking crazy. "Doesn't Santa always try to make sure little girls get the gifts they want for Christmas, even the ones on his naughty list? Ohhhh, yeah, fuck me!"

"Ha ha!" the mall Santa laughed, finally planting the full length of his sausage of a wiener balls deep in his bust-gifted lover as the semen streamed out of him at last. "Aaaaaahhhh, that feels good, Miss Humper! But you are no 'little girl', ma'am. There is nothing little about you except the size of your waist. But you are definitely very naughty."

Hilda too orgasmed and then they were done. As she helped Joe get back into his

Santa suit for work, she toyed with his penis and kept shoving her horny headlights against various parts of his body. It was then that Hilda heard the front door downstairs open and then abruptly slam shut.

"Mom, I'm fuckin' home and I'm as horny as shit!" her son Henry yelled unashamedly as he strode into the house.

"Wow, you fuck your son too?" Santa Joe looked at her as she zipped up the fly of his red pants and cupped his pecker and sack, the one not filled with toys as she rubbed her glorious naked tits against his stomach.

"Oh, Joe, I fuck anything with a penis attached to it, baby," Hilda informed him unashamedly as he got in one last lascivious grope of her inflated chest. "Now you better go be merry and quit thinking about your elfhood now. We can take care of your big candy cane again after Christmas. I put my phone number in your pants pocket, you dirty horny fucking Santa."

"I had fun, Miss Humper. Can we do this again sometime?" Joe inquired sincerely as he still gawked at her big bouncy boobs. "I mean, it's not every day that someone like me gets to meet a hot, horny woman like you, he he. Especially not a hot, horny woman with a rack as big as yours."

"Tee hee hee, Santa," Hilda responded sweetly as she pushed her boobs aside momentarily while she leaned over to put her shorts back on. "Anytime, sweetie pie."

Hilda walked out of her bedroom with Santa, wearing only her shorts, her ponderous, pendulous flesh puppies swaying wildly with every step, bouncing up towards her face and down again to hit her chest, making a loud slapping noise.

"Hey, Mom," Henry greeted his heavily-titted mother as he met them halfway up the staircase. "Who's your new friend?"

"Henry, sweetie," Hilda replied politely as her bazooms bobbed with every step. "This is the mall Santa, Joe. Joe, this is my son, Henry."

"Hey, Santa," Henry said in an amused voice, looking at his mom's amazon melon knockers knock into each other as he tried to hold in a snicker. "Looks like ol' Saint Nick just got some pussy, huh? Did you come down the chimney or just in her? Ha ha ha!"

"Nice meetin' you," Joe managed with a little embarrassment, glancing back for one more eyeful of her honeydew honkers as he reached the door. "But Henry, man, I don't blame you for going to bed with your mom. I mean, if I had a mom with boobs that big, I would bang her till she rattled, conventions be damned."

"You got that right, Joe," Henry agreed, moving towards his mother and squeezing both of her round buoyant boats of titmeat without shame. "But give her a call when you need to get some, okay? Mom's pussy is a fun place to put your wee wee, as you just found out, I' m sure. Have a good one."

"You too, Henry, and Hilda, it was wonderful poking, er, I mean meeting you," Joe stammered, donning his Santa cap and then darting out the door.

"Mommy's fucking Santa! Mommy's fucking Santa!" the eighteen-year-old male Humper sang annoyingly to his mother as he smacked her proud mams in turn.

"Alright, Mom," Henry said with a low chuckle as he pawed at her ample assets with his large hands. "How on earth did you end up fucking the mall Santa? I thought you were trying to get your last minute Christmas shopping done."

"Well, tee hee hee, Henry," Hilda giggled girlishly as she placed her hands on her chest plumpers and juggled them up and down. "I was shopping for a few hours when I walked past the Santa's Village they have set up out there at Rosewood Mall and saw Santa sitting there with a bunch of little kiddies lining up to tell him what they wanted for Christmas. I figured I'd give him my list too, ya know? I mean, if the kids can tell him what they really want, then why can't I? Anyway, I got to the head of the line, sat down on the big guy's lap and his eyes nearly bugged right out of his head when he stole a look at my knockers, tee hee. So I leaned up really close, pushed these big babies of mine right up into his face and whispered my wish list right into his ear, tee hee. You should have seen how red he turned. It was a naughty motherfucking wish list too, sex toys and whatnot! It was just too fucking funny, but I guess ya had to be there. Plus, I did get all the gifts I needed for Christmas, and we can open some of those fuckers tonight."

"Well, you just gave Santa a good rogering," Henry said huskily, leaning in to kiss her bare neck and to pinch and grope her bare but firm gobs of gazonga globe as his crotch rubbed against her body. "How about a little you and me?"

"A little you and me what?" Hilda told her boy with a laugh, her little pair of shorts hugging her big ass while her wobbling monstrous boobs and the rest of her were so liberated and blessedly nude. "Awwww, does baby want Mommy to give him the Santa treatment? Awwwww, that is so ceeeuuuuteee, little baby boy."

"Not half as cute as you look in that little tiny pair of jogging shorts," he replied, kissing each of her expansive areolas in turn. "Or as cute as those ridiculously large tankers of yours look all naked as a jay bird on Christmas Eve."

"But Henry," Hilda said with a deep sigh, her bodacious boobage jutting out provocatively in front of her, causing Henry's trouser snake to leap with anticipation inside his Levi jeans and Fruit of the Loom underwear. "It's Christmas Eve, baby. I have to get all these presents wrapped and under the tree. I have to get the food ready for tomorrow and then I have to clean up before Granny June and Grandpa Ward arrive tomorrow morning. I can't take the time to play with wee wee right now. Can't you take him into your room and shove that old Chelsea Charms video into the machine?"

"Awww, but, Mom," Henry whined, lowering his head to suckle one of her pert pink nipples as his hand strayed in the direction of her pubic bone, rubbing her private area salaciously through the thin fabric of her shorts. "I don't want Chelsea Charms, Mom. Her boobs look too fake. I want your boobs, cause they look real."

"They are real, baby. Tee hee. Every fucking inch of my fleshy boobs are real," Hilda told him sweetly, drumming her little fingers on the inflated crotch of his blue jeans. "It's just that I have so much to do to get ready for tonight."

But sure enough...

"Oh, baby boy, that thing looks so swollen," the busty Humper observed, lying on her back still wearing only her shorts as she rubbed a whole handful of lotion into her skin, slathering it back and forth between her J-cupped gems, getting it slippery down where the cleavage got deep. "That's one mean looking Christmas erection, Sugar Wean. Oh, shit, but it's swollen up, Henry. So big and thick and long and ready to get slippy and slidey."

"Are you ready, Mommy?" Henry asked anxiously as he jammed his now fully tumescent organ between her gigantic globes, seeing himself disappear within the deep canyon of her cleavage until his entire organ was gone from his view, surrounded on all sides by the soft, smooth and slippery flesh of her marvelous mammaries, his finely down-covered testicles slapping at her taut abdomen as he began to move up and down within the firm grasp of her slickly lubricated cleavage cunny. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" His fertile fuckstick foraged in her deep, dark cleavage, running into Hilda's tongue as she jutted it out to lavish oral attention on the apple head of his pee wee as it briefly appeared at the top of the canyon. There was a distinct noise, a sloshing, waterfall kind of noise as he worked it vigorously, traveling up and down the corridor between her two roomy flesh pillows, almost as though he were a child again, enjoying a ride on the Slip-n-Slide that Hilda had bought for Henry and Harriet when they were little.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.