Short and Pointy - Cover

Short and Pointy

Copyright© 2019 by DarkMatter

Cementing her Place (not literally)

BDSM Sex Story: Cementing her Place (not literally) - Collection of short stories featuring extreme s&m but no plot. If blood and very hard pain are not your thing, turn around now. You have been warned. Please do not downvote the story just because it does not match your particular brand of kink. Also remember the difference between reality, fantasy-I-wish-would-become-reality, and pure fantasy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Needles  

Well, now she’s in for it. My sister Anna, of course! I just came over to her place, to see if she was all right after the somewhat harsh session that I put her through last week. And she tried to ambush me as I walked in the door!

She opened her door with a cheery “Hi Bella!”, and as soon as I stepped past her she tackled me to the floor and tried to tie me up with handcuffs. ‘Tried’ being the relevant word here. Which is why she is now tied up in her dungeon (again), and I’m contemplating what to do with her (again).

For now, I’ve just handcuffed her around a steel pole, but I intend to really teach her a lesson this time. That takes some preparation, but a plan is already forming in my mind.

To set the mood right from the start, I fixate her with a nose hook. It hooks into both of her nostrils, pulling them painfully upwards. I run a thin line of string, attached to the hook, over the top of her head, down her backside, and between her legs, where I attach it to an alligator clamp that I put right onto her clit. But of course, the line is very short, so Anna has to bend her head back as far as it goes. She is looking directly at the ceiling. There is a wasp buzzing around the ceiling (Anna hates them!), so it’s kind of a bonus that she has to watch it. And all the time, the line is cruelly pulling on both her nose and her clit. We’re off to a good start!

Now I have to make a confession. I love my sister’s tits! They are large, and firm, and oh-so-torturable. Just like mine, actually. But right now: better her than me. What I particularly love, is tying then so severely, that they become two huge purple balloons of agony. So that’s what I do. Of course, it’ll take a while for the blood trapped inside her mammaries to make them swell as much as I like, but they’ll get there. For now, they are both tied off at the base.

Anna has a very nice pulley system in her dungeon. It’s not electric, but you can turn a winch to raise something -- or someone -- off the floor. Of course, it’s Anna that is going to be raised. I take out two metal hooks and force them under the rope that is constricting her tits. This is not easy, because the rope is very tight. And it certainly is not comfortable for my sister. But since I’m very motivated, and since her comfort is of no concern to me, I manage to slide both hooks into place. I uncuff her and lead her to the cable dangling from the pulley. All that is left is attaching the metal hooks to the cable, and off she goes! At first, she still remains in contact with the floor by standing on the tips of her toes. But a few turns of the winch and she is completely suspended in the air, swinging gently.

Well, I didn’t think this through. Because now I want to put her arms in a single sleeve behind her back (that’s a sort of leather sheath that traps both arms and forces them together), but she’s too high for me to reach comfortably. But luckily there is a small step ladder, so I can manage. Careful of the line with the nose hook, I thread her arms into the sleeve and secure it. Then I tighten it some more. Her arms are now firmly pressed against each other, her elbows touching, and her shoulders bend sharply backwards. For now, I just let her arms hang down, but not for long.

Because first, I have to take care of her legs. Two leather cuffs around her ankles give me convenient places to tie ropes to. Each rope then goes through a metal ring that is fastened to the wall, and then through the pulley on the ceiling (I can just barely reach it with the stepladder). So now when I pull on both ropes, her legs are spread wide to the sides, and then dragged upwards. I pull them up until they’re almost in a split. This puts a lot of distance between Anna and the floor, because her legs are not pointing down any more. So I lower her body a bit for better access!

But I still have to secure the rope keeping her legs in the split position, because I certainly don’t want to hold it all the time. This brings us back to her arms: I roughly grab her wrists (covered by the single sleeve) and pull them up. This puts more pressure on her shoulders, but with a bit of force I manage to raise them almost to a right angle from her body. And now I tie the rope from her legs to her wrists!

My twin is now hanging by her tits, her legs in a split parallel to the floor, and her arms bent behind her also mostly parallel to the floor. I think that if I raise her arms even a little more, I’d dislocate her shoulders. But -- and this is the mean bit about this setup -- she might actually do that herself! Because if she lowers her legs from their split position, the rope pulls on her wrists, forcing them upwards. So not only can she not relieve the strain on her legs, she has to actively force her arms downwards just to keep her legs in place. And if she doesn’t ... well, a dislocated shoulder is not life-threatening, so I’m not too worried.

I want to make her shiver a little, to see her body move and to make it still harder for her to keep her arms in place. There is a water hose attached to a wall tap, and I use to to generously hose her down from back to front. The water is close to freezing, and Anna is not having much fun right now. She manages to keep her arms and legs up, but she is shaking like a jello shot during an earthquake. I like it!

But now it’s time to warm her up again. There is a large electric heater standing in a corner. I place it right before her hanging body, plug it in (I had to find an extension cord for that, but I did), and crank it up! Soon, she’ll be sweating like a pig.

To pass the time until she’s properly warmed up, I grab a riding crop and whip her body. Her swollen tits are my first target: I whip them until they are nicely bruised, which adds even more colour to the swollen orbs. Oh, Anna is screaming her pretty little head off, the whipping is quite severe. But that’s just pleasant background noise.

My next target are her arm pits. Yes, I know, most people don’t think of them as particularly erotic or in terms of anything sexual. But they are very sensitive. So whipping them? Pure hell on the sub. Which is exactly what the doctor ordered for my backstabbing sister! (I’m the doctor in this scenario)

With her arms pulled back, her pits are a bit tricky to reach. But I make up for that difficulty with sheer ferocity.

Her pained yells sound a bit nasal, because of the nose hook. It’s actually quite funny. Well, for one of us, at least.

Remember, the hook is connected to a clamp on her clit. So when I start whipping her pussy, that clamp gets its fair share of jostling and pulling. Anna just loves this! At least, that’s how I choose to interpret the urgent noises that she makes. I keep at it for a while, because her cunt will be my focus for the next bit, so I want it properly prepared (i.e., red, swollen, and hurting). I only stop when I accidently knock the clamp off my sister’s clit. That sure produced a loud shriek! And a little blood.

Actually, it’s good that the clamp (and the string tying it to the nose hook) are out of the way. I only have to secure the nose hook again, can’t have my sis relaxing her head. So I pull it back again and secure the string to her wrists. This is not as painful as the clit-clamp, but it still pulls her nose (and thus her head) nicely back.

I don’t actually care about her clit for this next bit, but I need free access to her cunt, so the clamp would have been in the way. I’m going to fist her. But not just any ordinary old fisting, but a far more brutal punch-fisting, where I hit her cunt with my closed fist, and every hit roughly forces its way inside her.

At least, that’s how it goes in my head. In reality ... well. When I hit her cunt with my fist, she yells. But her cunt does not yield, my fist stays firmly at the door. I try it again a few more times, just to be safe. But it still does not work (other then getting Anna to yell ever more loudly).

Can’t have that, of course. So grudgingly I relent a bit (i.e., relax my fist), and just fist her the normal way for a while. ‘Normal’, if you consider forcing your entire hand up to the wrist inside your twin sister’s snatch ‘normal’. But I’m sure that you do.

Once she is nice and open, I add a few fingers of my other hand to the effort. Just a few, three or four or so. Maybe five in the end. But no more!

Now when I remove my hands, her cunt stays invitingly open. So now I try again, with different results - my whole fist suddenly disappears inside her slick tunnel, making a wet squelching sound. Her yell stays roughly the same, though.

Well, that was fun, so I do it again. And again. And a few more times. I’m sure that Anna is black and blue inside by now, but I’m having too much fun, so despite her pain I punch-fist her some more. Did I say despite the pain?

But doing so is hard work (as any boxer can attest), so I’m switching to something else. Now, when I show her the item I have in mind for her greedy hole, there is real fear in her eyes. It’s very hot to watch, as the realisation sets in. She is not making a sound, however, so maybe she is getting smarter (which I doubt), or she temporarily lost her wits and her voice (which seems more likely).

We bought the item in a novelty store as a joke, certainly no sane person would ever use it. Shows you how such delineations are flexible over time, doesn’t it? ‘cause I’m sane as ever, and yet here we are, me brandishing a horrific spiked dildo, and my sister, eagerly awaiting its insertion. Well, maybe that last bit was a little exaggerated.

The dildo itself is not particularly frightening - it’s long and sturdy, but not overly so. I could easily fit it in Anna’s cunt, or even in my own. Except for the spikes, of course. They are made of hard plastic, with sharp tips pointing outward. The spikes make the dildo twice as thick as it would be without them. You can’t push that thing into anyone’s cunt without shredding it (the cunt, not the dildo), so my sister’s fear is well founded.

Since I am, however, not actually insane, and since I do not want to cause any permanent damage, I’m using a trick. I duck below her, holding the spiked monster so that she can see it well. What I am also holding, but keep hidden from her, is a tube of sturdy plastic, with a diameter that is slightly larger than that of the dildo (including spikes and all). Now just before I push the dildo inside of her, I push it into the tube instead, and then push that tube inside her cunt! It’s still a bit of work, because it’s quite thick, but what with all the fisting before and me not caring about her comfort, I manage it.

And then I pull it back out in one swift movement. Leaving the dildo inside, with its spikes now firmly poking into Anna’s cunt walls. I put the sheath aside for the moment (I’ll need it later to get the dildo back out), but for now I let Anna enjoy the feeling of having a porcupine nesting in your private place.

Speaking of porcupines, there is another needle that I want to use. It’s a sewing needle, sterilised in alcohol, threaded with surgical twine. But I’m not going to use it to close anything (maybe next time), but instead to keep something open. Now, I’m the first to admit that my needlework is sub-par at best, atrocious at worst. So there might be a few false starts and corrections along the way. But I’m sure that Anna won’t mind.

What I am trying to do is fairly simple: I want to thread the twine through my sister’s outer labia, then tie the twine around her leg. If I do this on both sides, her cunt will be forced open! This is easier said than done, however. It’s very hard to keep the needle inside the labia, and anyway, it’s not even long enough to perforate the entire flesh lengthwise at once. So I compromise: just like making a seam, I push the needle (and the twine) in for about a finger-width, then out again for about a finger-width, then in again ... and so on. I think this is even more painful than just skewering her lower lip in a single go, so bonus!

After a bit of work, some blood, and some swearing (mine, not Anna’s), her cunt is properly displayed and forced open. But that’s not the point, of course, it’s merely a means to an end.

This ‘end’ takes the form of a very rough coconut fibre rope that I pull through the same pulley at the ceiling, from which my sister is currently suspended. The wasp is still buzzing around there, startling me and almost knocking me off the step ladder, when it suddenly flies into my face. Stupid thing! Maybe I’ll get a fly swatter later, see how you like that!

Anyway, back to the rope. It’s dangling from the ceiling, and I tie the two ends together with a strong knot. But obviously there is more to it than just making a circle of rope that hangs around. No, what I didn’t tell you before was that Anna is in the centre of this circle, and that the circle is as tight as I could make it. Oh, and the rope is running right through my sister’s very exposed cunt. All right, maybe I’m not telling this very well. So there is this rope, running through her cunt, right over her clit, and then running to the ceiling, through the pulley anchor, and back down, where it is tied to itself, forming a loop. And since the loop is very tight, it puts a lot of pressure on Anna’s sensitive flesh.

But that’s nothing compared to what happens when I start pulling! Round and round and round it goes, turning like a wheel, and abrading her poor cunt while it drags through.

Apparently this is very painful, at least Anna’s desperate wailing seems to suggest it. For me, it’s quite fun, so I run the entire loop around a few times. I can easily tell when one circuit is complete, because the pitch of her sounds suddenly increases whenever the thick knot passes between her legs. I only stop when the naturally brown coco rope acquires a slight reddish hue, which I take is my cue to continue with something else.

The heater is doing a good job, Anna is perspiring freely by now. This comes in handy when I put vacuum tubes on her nipples, as it’s very easy to get a tight seal with all the sweat as sealant. I test this seal by pumping her nipples as much as possible, and they stretch a lot, filling the vacuum tubes almost to the end.

Anna is visibly trembling by now. She must be in a lot of pain, and her position is very strenuous. But there is one more thing I want to do before I take her down.

With a thin fibreglass cane I beat her thighs. They are spread and displayed so nicely, and they have not taken any punishment yet, so it’s time to give them some attention. I hit them hard enough to leave nasty red lines on Anna’s fair legs. I few particularly mean swats cause her to jump slightly, which in turn puts more strain on her arms and legs, and causes the rope to take some more skin off her cunt. I like it! So I hit her again, just as hard. But maybe she doesn’t have the energy for another jump, or the first one was quite enough for her. In any case, I can’t get her to do it again. I try several more times, just to be sure.

But now it is quite clear that she is at the end of her strength, so I take her down. She immediately slumps into a heap on the floor, while I’m stuck with putting all the things away. Typical!

I even take off the vacuum pumps, but I leave her tits tied and bulging for now - after all, we are not done! This is just a brief intermission.

After some refreshments (water for her, a stiff drink for me), we proceed. I don’t tie her up for now, I just tell her to keep still.

Now, out comes a bucketfull of thumb tacks. All right, it might not be an entire bucket, but it’s a lot. Next, I cut several stripes of duct tape. Duct tape, am I right? What would we be without it?

The tacks now go onto the tape, making a sort-of bed-of-nails, except it’s not a bed, but duct tape. Duct tape!

Anyhow, I tape the tape to my sister’s tits. Bam! All across her bulging titmeat. I use three stripes of tape for each tit. They are completely covered in tape - and in sharp tacks!

And now I use them as punching bags. Bam, bam! Bam! I’m a boxing champion! Or maybe Anna is the champion, as she has to suffer for it. Bam!

I might have gotten a little carried away. There is some blood seeping from the tape, and Anna’s face is distorted in pain. The pins must be firmly embedded into her flesh. So maybe I should ... oh, hell, just a few more! Bam!

Funny enough, Anna seems hardly grateful when I remove the tape. I just rip it all off in a single motion, but still. And yes, there is some blood, so I decide to untie her breasts. Which - bonus! - is also painful.

Do you remember the lovely adjustable x-frame my sis got in her dungeon? Well, if you don’t, it’s an x-frame, and it’s adjustable. D’uh. That what I tied her to next. I put it in the horizontal position, with her lying on top if it, face up (or maybe more importantly: tits up). I tie her wrists, her ankles, her upper arms, her knees, her hip, her torso, and her neck. So now she is very secure.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.