Short and Pointy - Cover

Short and Pointy

Copyright© 2019 by DarkMatter

Duet

BDSM Sex Story: Duet - Collection of short stories featuring extreme s&m but no plot. If blood and very hard pain are not your thing, turn around now. You have been warned. Please do not downvote the story just because it does not match your particular brand of kink. Also remember the difference between reality, fantasy-I-wish-would-become-reality, and pure fantasy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Sister   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Fisting   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Needles  

“What’s this”, I ask? I am not angry. Walking in on two beautiful and naked women, one a skinny redhead with large tits, the other a petite goth, is not really a situation to get angry about. Surprised, yes, since I was only expecting the redhead, who is my slave Anna. I have no idea who the slim chick with the black pixie hair and the tattoos all over her body is. Hence the question: “What’s this?”

Anna is apparently under the impression that I am angry, or that I’m about to be (which is a possibility). So she hastily tries to explain. In her hurry, she fumbles the explanation (I chose her for her looks, not for her smarts), but I get the gist of it: Jenny (the other girl) is a fellow slave whom Anna met online. They got to talking about the kind of things they like to have done to them, and about the scenes that I put Anna through. Which, apparently, got Jenny very interested in joining one of said scenes. And since she is currently masterless, they decided to surprise me today, by having the tiny girl (woman) show up unannounced.

Now, Anna is not completely daft (or perhaps my facial expression has given her a clue), so it dawns on her that springing this surprise on me, inviting a strange slave into my dungeon, and disclosing our sessions to strangers, was maybe, mayyyybe not the best idea. So she quickly highlights her friend’s abilities and lack of limits. I tell her to shut up and turn to the obviously flustered pixie. I quickly verify that what my slave has told me is true, particularly about Jenny’s interests and current limits. When Jenny confirms this, I give a brief nod to Anna to let her know that she is off the hook for now, and that we will begin our session, just with one more person in attendance.

First, I tie their arms behind their backs, with the elbows touching. I use soft rope, because I’m nice that way. Next comes a collar for each of them: leather, about a hand-width wide, and with several large metal rings embedded on the outside.

I have them kneel down so that their heels are touching their asses. I tie the legs in this position and then have them lie down on top of their arms. Mostly, I plan to treat them both the same way, but I’ll make one allowance for their different body types: I use zip-ties to strongly tie off Anna’s tits, but as Jenny’s tits are less of an a-cup and more of an a-saucer (she is really flat), I leave her chest unconstricted. And now for the fun part!

I push three long metal skewers through each of Anna’s bulging tits. I pierce her at the base of her breasts, just above the zip-tie, and push the sharp metal rods all the way through her flesh at regular intervals. She is used to this kind of treatment, so she just looks at the six miniature lances that violate her body. She is probably wondering if I’m going to wax her tits as I did last time. Well, I’m not, as she is about to discover to her detriment. It’ll be worse. But first, I decorate Jenny’s tiny bosom with the same number of metal rods. I have to pull at her nipples to get enough room to push the skewers through, but like Anna she doesn’t make a sound. This is promising.

For the next bit I expect both of them to make some noise, and I won’t hold it against them. So, both of them are lying under an electric winch and pulley system that is attached to the ceiling. This position is not an accident of course. I pull a metal chain from the hook of the pulley down to the floor, under Anna’s ass, and back up to the chain. If I raise the winch now, Anna will be suspended bent double at the hips. Instead, I want her body parallel to the floor, so I need a second place to attach the hook, somewhere on her upper body. That’s what the skewers are for! I take a small chain, thread it on one end of one of the skewers and then on the other hand. This forms a convenient handhold: if I pull on this chain, I pull on the entire skewer and thus on her tit. I do the same for the other five skewers, then thread a larger chain through the handholds above both breasts and attach it to the pulley hook. Before I actually suspend my slave, I put the same setup on her companion. Jenny looks a bit frightened, but determined at the same time.

There are separate remotes for the two winches, but I use them at the same time: with the push of a button (two buttons, actually), I raise both women slowly into the air, suspended by a chain under their asses and by the skewers through their tit meat. This is apparently somewhat painful, because both of them moan and whimper while they rise up. When they are at about hip height, I stop the pulley and secure the cables. They look really nice, hovering like that. There’s just one more thing ... their legs are hanging around all willy-nilly. I use rope to pull their knees down and out, so that their legs are now more or less in a split. Perfect!

Now I start a little game. Those skewers are not just for holding them up, you know. No, they also serve as very effective conductors for electricity. So I connect a few cables to the thin steel rods and turn on my generator. It’s not one of those cheep muscle relaxers, but a custom made apparatus that can reach very high voltage at very low amperage - meaning that it delivers incredibly intense pain without risk of electrocution. Anna already knows how its bite feels, so I’m not surprised to note her eyes widened in fear, her rapid breathing and the sweat suddenly coating her skin. Jenny clearly has no clue what is in store for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.